Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Caritas Center ~The RP~ (Former Bowery) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:39 am
"And no one is around to help." He sighed sliding down the wall and looking at his bleeding hands again. He had nothing better to do other than try and find out what he had missed throughout his life.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:14 pm
"Uh... thanks... I don't have any money, though. Sorry, so it looks like that thing of yours was just wasted on broke little me."
She looked down at him, and favored sitting down as well. Once on the ground, she continued to look forward.
"So, why'd you help me? You don't even know me." Iris was grateful, but she hadn't been able to truly trust anyone's intentions for years.  

Silvi Tal

MasterHan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:04 pm
Jack joins in with her, just staring forward.

" Oh...well you see it wasn't money I wanted. I want you to join a clan...the Immortal Spirit Army Clan."

He twirls around his Phoenix Down Feather.

" I can tell you the details later, but right now it's a yes or no answer. You either join or you don't. Besides, the reason why I picked you out of any normal person is because you seemed to have combat experience."

He points at her claws with the feather.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:31 pm
One thing most people didn't understand about Iris was what she had been through in her life (not that she would TELL anybody) but whenever she heard something that brought her back on awful memories... Well...

Her SoulFire would go haywire - her powers are connected to her mind and heart, so it's really not her fault. Well, in any case, she never means for it to go haywire.

Red and black fires raced up her arms, and her eyes became a monstrous orange. The fires flickered around her hands, and she glared at her claws. A deep wildcat's growl creeped up her chest and into her throat, but she could still speak. "Yeah.... I've got plenty of that..." Her voice was full of venom (speaking figuratively, of course)
Just as quickly as it had come, it left, leaving her eyes blue and her arms fire-free. "Sure, I'll join. Hell, what else have I got to lose?"  

Silvi Tal

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:33 pm
she turns to lori "lets get out of here before that bad feeling i had develops into a problem"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:21 pm
"Lutia, we need to talk," he called to the woman.  

Fighter for all

MasterHan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:22 pm
Jack takes a step back after seeing what happened to her.

" Well...I see that your powers shall prove to be very useful..."

He smirks,

" Oh, my sincere apologies. My name is Jack, Jack Leroux, may I ask what is yours?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:14 pm
Iris' eyes flickered with a sad blue-gray for a moment, but she forced them to turn back to blue. She should be used to people recoiling from her. Truth was, even though he quickly recovered from it with a compliment, it still never got easier seeing people do that. Iris smiled and held out her large hand, long, thin fingers straight out for a handshake.

"Pleasure to meetcha, Sir Jack," the Era said with a grin, "name's Iris, or you can call me Ari. I don't care which."  

Silvi Tal

Anakoni

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:47 pm
Jack! I've been looking all over for you! where the hell did you put the laundry... *he blinks, and looks at the girl, then at jack. putting two and two together, he crosses his arms and nods.* I see...Jack, you devil you! Always thinking of the ladies... *apparently, he hadn't put two and two together correctly.*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:17 pm
Jack stretching out his hand hears Miso, and quickly glares at him.

" What?! No no no! It's not like that! Why, in fact, I recruited her into the guild..."

Jack shakes her hand, almost forgetting that she was waiting for a handshake.

" Nice to meet you Iris. This..man, if you can call him that...right here is the leader of the Immortal Spirit Army, Miso. Iris, Miso; Miso, Iris."  

MasterHan

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:53 pm
she turns to see someone calling her by name and grabs her hammer with both hands "may i help you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:32 am
"Yes, i want to know why you imprisioned one of my servents on no charge. That is quite disgraceful."  

Fighter for all

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:43 am
"Should I do something?" The magician asked, tilting her head to study the stranger. "You don't really seem to need me."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:47 am
Kren glanced at her. "You never know...you really want your pay?"  

Fighter for all

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:57 am
"Have I done anything worth paying?" She retorted.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff