Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Rich Side ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ranusha

Pure-hearted Mage

23,890 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:55 am
Yukio, Ranusha's pet Yeti walked up to her and grabbed Ranusha by her dress. "Hi, Yukio. Let's go inside and have some dinner. I wanted to let that theif in, but he already ran off. I wonder if he's okay out there." She went inside with Yukio and found someone in her shower. "Great. The ghosts are at it again." stare  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:51 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

justice_prime

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:50 am
He waited patiently for his prey to come out of his hole, but no avail. "Where is that dark puddle, anyways? " He slowly made his way to an area where he found a fourth being, appearing to be human, and a fence with a large gaping hole in it, then his mind band activated the off switch to the stealth generator and the warm air ceased to vent from his armor. "Have any of you seen a forsaken here? A zombie?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:08 am
"I have plenty o money saved up or these kinds of occasions. rom my bounties." she said and started to crawl through the hole. Mr. Yeti ollowed and they waited or Kenton to come through.  

MiniPinch

Gottendamerung

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:12 pm
((@draconis : OMG, Sorry for being completly dead latly... I just had some real life things so...well I am here now. Are you still in my office? ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:11 pm
His eyes locked on to the new being, this one appearing to be the target, he would enjoy this meet. As a first formality, he held out an armoured gauntlet to shake hands with the being.  

justice_prime

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:26 pm
Xchaos
((@draconis : OMG, Sorry for being completly dead latly... I just had some real life things so...well I am here now. Are you still in my office? ))

((XD No, Now she's watching you sleep. biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:38 pm
(hmm, is that my aponent that entered? if not he had better show himself soon)  

justice_prime

Gottendamerung

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:56 pm
((Hum...Who are you lokking for? If it's for Gray then it's me.))

Gray turned on himself in his bed. Somehow, his litle beauty sleep (Oh yeah, I daid it!) had been trouble. He opened an eye and looked around him.

"Hum.....Nyaaa......Who's there?" He said without even knowing if there really was somone there. If someone was to answer, it was nothing more then pure luck. If no one was to raise a voice, then it would be unlucky for the white dress man. Being awaken thinking that somone was there then proving that he was wrong could be annoying.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:04 pm
Xchaos
((Hum...Who are you lokking for? If it's for Gray then it's me.))

Gray turned on himself in his bed. Somehow, his litle beauty sleep (Oh yeah, I daid it!) had been trouble. He opened an eye and looked around him.

"Hum.....Nyaaa......Who's there?" He said without even knowing if there really was somone there. If someone was to answer, it was nothing more then pure luck. If no one was to raise a voice, then it would be unlucky for the white dress man. Being awaken thinking that somone was there then proving that he was wrong could be annoying.

She didn't reply, grinning behind a shadow. She'd be a brilliant (dead) magician if she answered whenever someone demanded to know who was there.
Besides.... He was just being paranoid. Who in their right mind would actually wait in his bedroom? (The irony really needn't be pointed out)  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Gottendamerung

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:13 pm
Hearing nothing other then Mipsy screaming at one of the Mansion's statue for not repliing her two or three floor down, Gray told himslef that he was just parainoid and that no one was there. He step out of his bed and looked at himself.

"Dear.... I've fallen asleep with my cothes on myself. Now, now. I should change. No one really need to see me looking like that." He saqid for no one other then himself.

He then remomve his shirt and pants and strat looking trought his wardrobe for something clean to put on. The litle thing was that it was ALL the same piece of white cloathing in it. But still, some looked better then other. Maybe.

((Tought I'll make it funny a litle for Nick^^))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:25 pm
She covered her mouth and bit her tongue in a desperate attempt not to laugh. She succeeded, not making a sound, though she came very close to slipping. It wasn't really her fault he decided to change. So he couldn't blame her. Well, he could, and he could probably get a really good case, but she'd never go to trial, and she'd keep cropping up in the strangest places.

She had a very good opportunity, if she chose to take it, though. She figured she'd admire the view first. No reason not to. It wasn't her fault he wasn't paranoid enough to actually try checking his room. not that he'd find her, but if he'd so much as attempted it ahe might have considered averting her eyes. But with her corner all in darkness and prone to stay so, she figured the whole decendy thing could be his problem.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Gottendamerung

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:30 pm
He finaly choosed some pants and a shirt (that were totaly identical to those he had ealyer and the rest of them in the wardrobe) and put them on him. Afterfinishing dressin up. He walk slowy toward the door of his room but stoped in the process. SOmething bugging him. Since he had woken, he had this strange feeling and goosebums on his spine.

"Okay, who's the hell his here. I don't think I have become crasy enaugh to think that people are hidding in my room when it's empty....right?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:36 pm
She kept herself silent, locking her throat, eyes crinkling in mirth. She was enjoying tormenting him. He was making it so much fun! She resisted the urge to drop a joker card on his head and waited. Now that she knew his shadow, she could follow him anywhere. And probably would. He was, after all, such great fun!
She wondered what he'd say if she dropped on him... But she didn't say anything. Just watched and waited...
And drove him to distraction.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Gottendamerung

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:40 pm
Okay, he was beccoming crasy. He'll have too call the asilum soon. No! He Knew that someone was here.

"Okay dammit! Whoever's there get yourself here!"

No answer.

"Please..."

Now, look at him. Begging for whoever was there to come one. 'I am so pathetic. He told himslef. He shook his head and leaved the room but not after looking one last time behind him.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff