Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:11 pm
"You'll see what I meant by full demon form when you see my body turn black and you'll find out at the same time how I moved from about five hundred miles away in a few minutes."He said.He'd flown there with a pair of demonic black wings that he could easily make disappear and reappear with the smallest thought of wanting them.His eyes seemed to look through Leora's hand at the fairy.He had promised Lance that he wouldn't do anything bad to her . . . However,he had never said anything about an unexpected fairy to appear,and he was very hungry . . .

Lance,meanwhile,walked over to the bed cautiously began looking under it.He was deathly afraid of the furry,eight-legged beasts,however similar to himself they might be in terms of eating.And he wouldn't let one of them be loose in his palace,though hoping that it wouldn't pop out of nowhere or crawl up his body unnoticeably.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:18 pm
Leora noticed Eric's stare and with her other hand, moved it behind Alice and gently nudged her into the hand that was making a wall, carefully closing her fingers around the girl as she moved her out of sight to her lap, both hands now holding the fairy in a way that allowed Alice to move slightly and see out of the small areas were her fingers weren't touching. "Okay . . . you may not LOOK as scary as a spider, but you . . . you're still rather scary . . ." she said, and glanced over at Lance, seeing that he was looking under the bed. Crud . . . MAYBE she shouldn't have mentioned the spider yet . . . Lance seemed to be able to keep his demon friend in line . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:33 pm
Eric glanced at Lance as well and grinned evilly when she said he was scary."Well,that's one goal I planned to achieve today.As for another one about hunger . . . I always keep to my promises,but remember that little description I told you about how we feel smelling you?Why don't we do each other a favor and you let go of her,if you do . . . I'll be able to convince anyone that plans in advance to attack you."He said looking at her.

Lance flinched a little.He wasn't listening to the conversation at the moment,he had thought he had seen the spider,but it was only a big dust bunny.

Alice was watching the scene through the holes in Leora's locked fingers with a frightened expression,she shivered in fear,wondering if this girl would let him eat her for protection from the carnivorous inhabitants of the realm unknown to most humans.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:37 pm
Leora glared at him coldly and hunched her body over her hands where she was keeping Alice. "Sorry, but I made a promise . . . and even if I hadn't, I wouldn't sacrifice a friend . . ." she said, ignoring how safe he was promising to make her . . . and he still scared her and she didn't make deals with scary people . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:51 pm
His face showed irritation and saw her look down at her hands where she was keeping the enclosed fairy.When she did,he took a few long steps and was then directly in front of her.He reached his hand toward her hands,but his hand no longer looked human at all whatsoever.It was pure black with claws and a single spike sticking out diagonally from the back of each joint.But,the black only went as far as his wrist where it ended with wave like patterns."I would deeply suggest you let go,now. All I want is a small meal and I won't ever bother you for the rest of your days.You wouldn't let your husband's friend starve to death now would you?"He said with the same enchanting,musical voice he had talked with inside of her mind.

Alice was frightened when she saw the black claw coming toward her and leaned in close to one of Leora's palms to find comfort and safety from the hungry demon.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:02 pm
Leora pulled her hands away from his, turning so that Alice was behind her. "Okay, there's a few things wrong with your thinking. One, I don't WANT to even be Lance's wife. Okay? Two, I'm not about to let one of my only friends in this realm die! And three, you tried to eat ME earlier! I'm more inclined to side with the person who is NOT a threat to my life!" she said, glaring at him, not caring how musical or enchanting his voice was. It was like when Lance was trying to convince her to let him change her. It didn't affect her at all . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:41 pm
Eric's hand clenched and he started to look furious with the stubborn girl before cooling down a bit,the black,demonic claw fading away to turn into a normal human hand."Fine,"He said irritatedly."I'm out of here.Lance,the spider's crawling up your leg."He opened a large window.

Lance shot out from the bed,doing a mid-air barrel rol to throw the spider of his leg.It flew out the open window as Lance stood up and brushed his pants leg off,looking flustered.

Eric took no notice of the spider as he took off his leather jacket,revealing two ripped holes on the back of his white shirt just beneath each of his shoulder blades.Without a word,he jumped out the window and there was a sound like the gush of wind a moment later as he spread to demonic black wings and took flight to hunt for food.

Lance watched him go then looked to Leora questioningly."Why are you keeping her out of the fake book?Don't you know it's good luck to keep one in your house?"He asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:57 pm
Leora opened her hands and smiled at Alice. She was glad that she was able to keep her promise. However, hearing Lance's question she glared at him. "You might think it's lucky, but it's not very nice to the fairy!" she snapped at him. "Besides, she's my friend, and I don't keep friends in fake books." she said as she started to relax from the episode with Eric.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:08 pm
Lance looked at the fairy sitting in her hands for a moment."Well,I have no reason to argue."He said with a nonchalant shrug.It was obvious about how Leora felt in there,lonely.It was only natural that she would've been so gullible with Lovell and be so protective with Alice.

Alexis walked through the door then,looking nervous, and then confused as her gaze lingered from the fairy in Leora's palm to the prince of vampires seeming slightly flustered and decided not to ask.Instead,she had more important information for Lance."Excuse me,sir,but I've just been notified that the ceremony will be in about a week or two if there are no further complications."She explained.
Lance nodded.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:12 pm
Leora frowned. "Please don't let it be the ceremony that I think you're talking about . . ." she said, her obvious displeasure at the thought of getting married to Lance coming out through her voice.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:09 pm
"Wait,hold on."Alice interrupted Alexis before she could say tell Lance the second bit of information she had recently discovered."Am I missing something?What ceremony?"She asked,taking flight and hovering to face Leora,looking curious and questioning.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:13 pm
Leora sighed. "I'm being forced to marry this guy." she said pointing at Lance, even though she was not actually looking at him. She didn't like saying it out loud. It made her feel as though it was becoming all too real.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:18 pm
Alice turned to look at Lance,who was ignoring the way she was saying they were being forcibly betrothed,before turning to her with a shocked expression."You're the human's girl whose father met the king of vampires?!"She asked in astonishment.The fairies knew almost everything that went on in the world for their small size because no news could travel faster than fairy gossip.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:24 pm
Leora blinked in surprise at the fairy. "Wh- You know about that?!" she asked Alice incredulously.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:52 pm
"Of course I do! Fairies love gossip!"Alice giggled cheerfully in her sing-song voice.

While Alice talked to Leora,Alexis walked over to Lance's side and whispered into his ear."There's also a matter of a shortage.You see,when I was going down to the kitchen to get you,Eric, and myself a glass of blood . . . It seems he stole the last one.On my way here,just now,I called the blood bank your father owned,but it seems they won't be able to send us anymore for a few days due to a unfortunate over use of their stock by local hospitals."She said nervously.

Lance looked at her in dis belief before looking at Leora in worry.If it were possible,he would be covered in sweat right now.Only now,when he was starting to worry about if he lost control did his senses take over and he could finally smell the scent of Leora's blood.He immediately understood why Lovell and Eric had wanted to eat her.She smelled irresistable,though he tried to not think about it and tensed,not moving a single muscle.Alexis,though,was still unable to smell Leora's scent,much to Lance's relief.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff