Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Hokage's Office (please knock) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:24 pm
Orion simply shook his head with an emotionless face.
"No. Once you become chuunin, I, or Reiko, will allow it, but as a genin, you are forbidden."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:31 pm
Kazumas eyes flamed but he kept a smiled "Bambi was very cloose to me like a father or brother he was family and i don't know how close but it doesn't matter how close or far away from me in the family tree was i need his body to be here not under some great beast that killed him" Kazuma said keeping his voice so cold it could freeze threw Orions soul.  

irishshamrock12

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:36 pm
Kazuma's flaming eyes or cold voice didn't affect Orion in the slightest. In fact, he returned the same cold tone that was given to him.
"If that is the case, I will send shinobi to get him. If you want to go so badly, worry about becoming chuunin for now, then go and get him. For now, YOU ARE FORBIDDEN."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:40 pm
Kazuma stood up "I sudjested that i lead it because you need me too get in to the temple because it has my blood sample wchich allows me and others passage into the temple and I worry for Miroku Hyuuga who is currently alone there with a possily dead demon" Kazuma said his eyes flashing "and now could I have my katanas back" Kazuma said scowling.  

irishshamrock12

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:43 pm
((FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! Er, I mean dont fight guys, save your energy. However...COME KILL THE CRAZY AKATSUKI GUY I WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO FIGHT!))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:46 pm
((*sigh* Use the waterwalking technique I taught you! That'll kill him! lol, but seriously, I should've taught you some jutsu...))

Orion let out a sigh of annoyance, but soon smirked, seeing Kazuma give a scowl that resembled his own.
"Then you will DEFINITELY go when you're a chuunin."
He said, taking the katanas from behind his chair and tossing them on the desk for Kazuma to take.
"Rules are rules, Kazuma. You will be able to leave when you are chuunin."

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:54 pm
Kazuma snatched his katanas and now his facial expression looked like orion and his eyes made feel like someone was freezing your body "Xantos-Sama let me leave a long time ago to go with Bambi" he said as he pulled out bioth swords pushed chakra threw them to see if they were Chishiki and Ryoku, which they were, then he sheathed them again.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:57 pm
((Dude...doesnt Orion know how to use the Eight Celestial gates lol? Just imagine Tai running around like a dumbass with one or two of those activated...if he was taught them I mean... sweatdrop YOU SEE NOTHING!))  

Nebulosis

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:04 pm
"Exactly"
Orion retorted.
"You were allowed to leave WITH Bambi. Who was S-Ranked, and the previous hokage before Xantos. Are you S-Ranked? No. Are you even B-Ranked? No. You are a genin. YOU. STAY. HERE."
He said, giving Kazuma an even colder stare than his own.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:30 pm
Kazuma gaze him a even colder glare and said "Yes but Miroku just recovered and that demon would kill him easily" he said wheeled around walked to the door whiped out Ryoku put chakra and earth element in it and cut the hinges of the door and looked at orion as he sheathed it "Now lets see you fix the door" he said angrily and stomped away.  

irishshamrock12

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:35 pm
"Tch..."
Orion chortled.
"It's not MY door."
Orion had a satisfied smile on his face, strangely. It was as if Orion enjoyed Kazuma's anger...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:45 pm
((Hey! He should get the heavier weights and a stronger magnet in the water for that one!

I am now done with my endless spam.))  

Nebulosis

master gaelin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:02 pm
Ben had been waiting outside the office for Kazuma to finish and upon hearing Orions reason for not letting him go he smiled and aproached Kazuma "Hey Kazuma, I know you most likely won't agree but what if I lead the mission and requested you to come with?" Ben asked hesitently.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:14 pm
Kazuma looked at Ben "No if someones going to lead the mission it will be me and if i don't pass the chunnin exams I might acidentally leave" Kazuma said with a smile that turned to a glare with freezing eyes "If you still try to lead the mission I will NEVER forgive you" he said angrily.  

irishshamrock12

master gaelin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:18 pm
"Hey, I said you probably wouldn't agree but ya know felt like offerin for ya." Ben said to Kazuma. He then walked up to Orion and said"I need to speak to the hokage!"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff