Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:30 pm
((Oroami is my cousin and im related to the ryu kinda))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:38 pm
Ryu, deciding to go with his parent's teammate grabbed Raito's hand. He was still annoyed he couldn't go with Reiko or Teddy. He didn't realize what Raito meant when he said his father was Raito's teammate. He continue to glare at Kazuma since it was mostly his fault that he couldn't go with Teddy.  

crimsonnobody

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:48 pm
(Not in front of Kazuma and Raito.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:56 pm
Raito grabbed Ryu and put him on his back "can you speak kid where do you want to go i can also go out of the village if you like"...  

XxXEmo BappiXxX

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:43 pm
XxXEmo BappiXxX
Raito walked up to Ryu and looked at him "so your Rieko's kid you resemble both your father and Rieko its so nice to know that he still lives in you... he was one of my good friends and a good team mate so was your mother but she got to hokage before me hahaha" Raito then looked at Kazuma "hey Kazuma let me take care of him i wont do anything to hurt him his father and mother was in my team before back when we were gennin please and i am a Desetsu so listen to me" Raito said in a smile

(And I led all 3 of you 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:54 pm
((yes you did))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:57 pm
Yokai kicked down the door and screamed, "HELP!!" Yokai panicked and tried to find a place to help. Yokai ran around the room hoping to find a place to hide running and running until the gang of ninja's were right at the door with kunai and shurikens. Yokai had no choice but to fight with his injured leg. "Aww man! Why does this always happen to me!" Yokai took out his katana's and made his ultimate 'L' position. "Looks like i have no choice but to fight these chunin. Dam it, I'm only a genin!" Yokai got ready to fight.

The gang of ninjas each through a shuriken and were about to throw there kunai.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:01 pm
((raito is there, he can help you fight them off))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:28 pm
Teddy appeared and pulled his fan out and waved it and gust of wind made the shuriken miss and go else where "Kid" he said .. teddy performed hand signs and then bit his thumb and hit the ground and yelled "summoning just bees" 50 bees appeared and they all went flying towards the ninja with the stingers out and teddy came running behind them with 2 kunais out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:42 pm
Teddy rather die trying to save his good friend xiah's borther yokai. Teddy was still runnig but was picking speed up and threw on kunai  

teddy_byakuga

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:47 pm
(( Reiko please go to the hospital now I need you! ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:56 pm
Teddy then threw the other kunai and pulled 4 more out  

teddy_byakuga

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:06 pm
Yokai saw Teddy and said, "Thanks!" Yokai then made some handsigns and screamed, "Kaze Yaiba no Jutsu!" A gust of wind came out and it sped to the ninjas.

The gust hit one ninja and blood splattered everywhere. The ninja fell down dead.

Yokai saw the ninja dead and said, "Hmm easier then i though i would be."

Another ninja got hit by all the bees but was still alive until the kunai Teddy threw hit his chest and that ninja fell dead. THere were 3 more and they were chunin.

Yokai screamed out, "I don't think they are chunin, maybe they are genin cause they are too weak." One ninja then made a lightning sword and Yokai said, "Or maybe not." Yokai then took out his katanas and charged after the one with the lightnig sword. Yokai threw 5 kunai but the ninja deflected it all. Yokai then threw a kunai with an exploding tag concealed in it. The ninja hit it and the tag exploded. The lightning sword faded and the ninja was still alive.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:10 pm
"Welcome yokai" Teddy yelled and while running teddy performed more hand signs and yelled "Ryuuka no Jutsu (fire dragon) " he opened his mouth and a huge fire dragon appeared and shot at all three ninja and teddy added a bit more hand signs and yelled "Mind transfer jutsu" teddy fell to the ground and went int other other ninjas body  

teddy_byakuga

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games