Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Free Bird Cafe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:21 pm
Auron stood up, and said calmly, "How did it happen"? Tajari gathered herself and answered, "We uh...don't really know...he....he just stopped breathing in his sleep". Auron nodded and said, "Very well, gather the family, we need to start a council meeting". "But Auron", she exclaimed. "No buts! You will obey me! My father has died, which makes me head and leader of the Ryoku clan, as is tradition. Now lets go"! Auron's words were harsh and angry, but one could not blame him, Auron's world would most likely never be the same. With that Tajari left the cafe in tears. Turning to Tadashi, Auron pulled out a full bag of yen, that contained much more than he need for the meal, but he threw it in front of Tadashi anyways. In a monotone, but a painful voice, Auron softly said, "That should be enough for the meal, goodbye Tadashi". And with that, Auron walked out of the cafe, letting loose one single tear.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:25 am
As Auron went to leave the cafe Tadashi ran up and grabbed his arm. 'Hey you need me for anything just let me know. I got your back okay Auron." Tadashi let him go and watched him walk out of the cafe. Tadashi had lost his appetite for food and left to go to the training grounds he wanted to go look for someone that might help him if he didn't kill him first.  

Zaphiakel

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:15 pm
Pyro was walking with aro as he passed the cafe "hmm we might as well " pyro said as he punche dthe ground and moving in a way that looked like he was dragging the dirt lifting his hand, forming large spikes heading towards the cafe destroying it and everyone in it

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:18 pm
"OWNED!!!"ARO (oops xp )yelled as the cafe was distroied."I choose the next place."aro stated to pyro.  

Aro97

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:21 pm
"well lead the way" pyro said chuckling as he walked away throwing a paper bomb at the cafe just for the fun of it

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:23 pm
Bankotsu walking upon the rubble of the old freebird cafe, he began to worry about what happened to it. He began to look at the townspeople and then ask what happened to the place. The responses were the same, some weak looking shinobi trying to piss of the ninja from the Leaf began to run around town and break the places in the village. Bankotsu smiled and said that he would take care of the problem. Then left feeling the vibrations of more rubble in the distance.

Ducttape_Bandit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:46 am
Rahenno wandered around until he came to a cafe. This looks a good place to hang He sat down and took off his hood. He took a deep breath and relize the air is much heavier here then it cloud. He turned and took a menu and start looking throught the list.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:59 pm
Pyro made his way to the cafe and noticed Rahenno looking through the list "this is just like you Rah" he said as he took a seat ordering a drink "place looks pretty good after bein destroyed" pyro said smileing at Rahenno  

pyro hasu

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:40 pm
Rahenno looked at Pyro with red fox eyes blazing, showing a hint he was using the Kyuubi's chakra. "You following me?" He asked simply returning a friendly smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:48 pm
"hehe whats it to you" pyro said taking his drink from the waiter "so why you looking at me with those kyuubi eyes?...hehe last i recall i was family" pyro said smiling drinking his drink  

pyro hasu

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:59 pm
"I want to slowly see to what degree I can control this thing. And It would be weird if i was walking around in the one tailed state" He said getting up. "I know I have control of it all the way to 6 tails." He said remembering the Kyuubi taking over at five, but would surely allow him another level.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:00 pm
"So know how do you plan on doing this?" pyro asked with an evil grin slowly forming across his face  

pyro hasu

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:13 pm
Rahenno fixed his black robe. "What's it to you?" He said watching the evil grin and throwing his hood up.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:45 pm
Pyro got up and cracked his neck "well lets go and show me what you can do" pyro said waiting on Rahenno's leave  

pyro hasu

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:07 pm
Rahenno chuckled and turned. "You asked for it." He said looking fpr the nearest training grounds

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff