Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Contest Ideas and Suggestions. CLOSED: Read Last Post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Got any contest ideas?
Yes
53%
 53%  [ 28 ]
No
46%
 46%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 52

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:18 pm
Pailzor
Simplistic-Tyranny
Dark// We've had the homepage and banners for a while, I don't see any need to 'revamp' or change it.

Actually, the banners are pretty new.... I just made them about a month after zOMG! came out.
Except for the top bar banner... That's kinda old.
*checks to see if I made a new one already, but forgot to put it in* o.O

Edit: Nope. Didn't.
I'll go see if I can make one really quick....

I know that, but we've had the main home page with the purple green and gold since the guild started, literally. :/ It's what makes us......us. :/

Why 'revamp' what doesn't need to be revamped, yanno?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:48 pm
Simplistic-Tyranny
Pailzor
Simplistic-Tyranny
Dark// We've had the homepage and banners for a while, I don't see any need to 'revamp' or change it.

Actually, the banners are pretty new.... I just made them about a month after zOMG! came out.

I know that, but we've had the main home page with the purple green and gold since the guild started, literally. :/ It's what makes us......us. :/

I don't mind revamping, as long as it sticks to the same color scheme and font (Same font for the "MADG". Dun care about the "hangout" font much). That's what I did with the banners. 3nodding 3nodding
New header up, BTW... Kinda repetitive if you're looking at it from the home page though... sweatdrop

Pailzor
Captain

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:12 am
Pailzor
Simplistic-Tyranny
Pailzor
Simplistic-Tyranny

I don't mind revamping, as long as it sticks to the same color scheme and font (Same font for the "MADG". Dun care about the "hangout" font much). That's what I did with the banners. 3nodding 3nodding
New header up, BTW... Kinda repetitive if you're looking at it from the home page though... sweatdrop

I find it fine the way it is. -shrug- If the moronic people can't figure out what the guild is about from the homepage then it's their fault they're stupid.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:10 pm
I dont get why you say that Im not sure if your talking about what he said or what I said about a pic on the home page. *shrugs*

Oh lol how about a who can be the most stuck up towards the crew contest??????

Or we can do an old school raffle you give everyone who wants to join in the contest a number and you send it to them and whatever number you get you have to keep. Then you can right the numbers down on paper or a random number generator of the numbers u put in and you select 3 winners?  

DarkAnGeL(BrokenOne)

Durem Knight

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:48 am
DarkAnGeL(BrokenOne)
I dont get why you say that Im not sure if your talking about what he said or what I said about a pic on the home page. *shrugs*

Or we can do an old school raffle you give everyone who wants to join in the contest a number and you send it to them and whatever number you get you have to keep. Then you can right the numbers down on paper or a random number generator of the numbers u put in and you select 3 winners?

Don't like my attitude, then quit. biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:19 pm
Simplistic-Tyranny
DarkAnGeL(BrokenOne)

He said stuck-up towards the crew, not which mod is most stuck-up. xp  

Pailzor
Captain

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:09 pm
Pailzor
Simplistic-Tyranny
DarkAnGeL(BrokenOne)

He said stuck-up towards the crew, not which mod is most stuck-up. xp

and he'd be the winner. rolleyes

Anyway, Are we going to get any more decent ideas that we actually can do or what we've got all we're going to get?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:10 pm
LMAO I worded that wrong lol I ment suck up lol I guess I had a brain fart lolz.

I guess the raffle idea was out of the question?  

DarkAnGeL(BrokenOne)

Durem Knight

br0k3n kId

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:42 am
Pailzor
Karit-eatin' contest!! User Image User Image heart heart
:makesnosensebunny:

i prefer photo contest! biggrin biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:38 pm
A hide and seek contest scavenger hunt like contest. It will be a weekend contest where it would most likely be the best possible time to get as many crew members together and volunteers. The crew members and volunteers go hide in dif sections of the gaia world. And the our job is to hunt them down. More can be added but thats just the shell of it.  

DarkAnGeL(BrokenOne)

Durem Knight

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:16 pm
DarkAnGeL(BrokenOne)
A hide and seek contest scavenger hunt like contest. It will be a weekend contest where it would most likely be the best possible time to get as many crew members together and volunteers. The crew members and volunteers go hide in dif sections of the gaia world. And the our job is to hunt them down. More can be added but thats just the shell of it.

Scavenger hunt will be in the summer, when more people can be on for long periods of time. 3nodding 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:32 am
Sounds good I think I suggested that too in the old thread before it restarded to this one lolz.  

DarkAnGeL(BrokenOne)

Durem Knight

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:28 pm
DarkAnGeL(BrokenOne)
Sounds good I think I suggested that too in the old thread before it restarded to this one lolz.

"restarded" = "restarted" + "retarded"? xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:39 pm
Pailzor
DarkAnGeL(BrokenOne)

"restarded" = "restarted" + "retarded"? xd
User Image

And I was the one that suggested scavenger hunt...
:/

Alluminn
Vice Captain

K 0 0 L _ S H 0 3 S

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:31 am
User Image

I like the photo contest idea

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash