Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Apartment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:52 pm
((OK! im here to settle this... so sen was it mankeyou cause if so the pyro you can't get out of it without someone destroying the flow of the uchiha's conceration.))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:53 pm
(YES I CAN BANKO TOUCHED ME AND GOT ME OUT OFF IT....)  

pyro hasu

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:54 pm
((Yeah, seriously since he was with Sakura and Kakashi they used there chakra to disrupt the flow of chakra. I didn't do that to you. Because im not your ally.))

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:59 pm
(o my gosh forget it repost it and ill reply)  

pyro hasu

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:07 pm
x-Ski-x
Its useless...Sengetsu's body dematerialized into a flock of crows, circling around the clones. His upper half emeregd among the circling flock. His voice echoed in the area. "You'll soon understand....that no one can defeat these eyes." His body faded away and a massive amaterasu tore downward demolishing the cloens and tearing down into the ground below. the flock of clows seemed to have vanished amdist the chaos as Sengetsu reappeared several meters away. His eyes closed as he slowly released chakra into the air. "I am of the akatsuki...and true to the uchiha bloodline. I am the most powerful remaining memeber of that clan You don't stand a chance."

Pyro looked at the amateresu "hmph sharingans always did bother me" pyro said as he formed handsigns and faced the ground "Katon: Bounetsu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame-Resistance Technique" pyro said as he made another set of handsigns and shot out a giant fireballat the ground causing it to explode and send pyro flying in the air barely dodging the attack after landing on the ground he looked around still cautious

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:36 pm
Sengetsu stared at the ninja. He said nothing, instead he dashed forth continuing the seals beneath his cloak he activated the wind retrieval skill drawing a massive gusts of wind towads himself, from behind Pyro. This would either immobilize the ninja or cause him to rapidly advnace towards Sengetsu. Taking advantage of teh situation Sengetsu's came to a skidding stop. "I have no further need to waste chakra. His eyes returned to their three tomoe state as the wind continued to be drawn in. Behind him stepped forth a shadow clone with its samehada fully drawn and unsheathed. He could have easily ended Pyro by manipulaing the flames while he was in the air, as a mid air dodge by a ground based ninja would be impossible.  

xLytez

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:00 pm
____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

Jedi Phoenix Uchiha - Clouds Mist's Master of Darkness
Cloud Mist - Sannin - Seven Swordsmen/ Assassin

User Image

Jedi Uchiha walked in slowly. His old anbu mask with the village mark scratched off. He came to a stop. "Idiot, sent me to a fight practically over." A tone of irritation from his voice as he noticed Sengetsu about to finish the job, who he came to fetch in order to get a job done that Hero wanted them for.

User Image

User Image"I am the Darkness and the darkness is death."User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:08 pm
Bankotsu walked over casually to Jedi. Examining the man as he walked foward, remembering a battle they had long ago. "So give or take, how long do you think the boy is going to last against Sengetsu?"

Ducttape_Bandit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:13 pm
Mizu walked in to see her brother.She then shook him to see if he was ok.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:34 pm
____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

Jedi Phoenix Uchiha - Clouds Mist's Master of Darkness
Cloud Mist - Sannin - Seven Swordsmen/ Assassin

User Image

Jedi started laughing and then stopped abruptly. "He wont last long, if he does well at all against sen then i'd be surprised."

User Image

User Image"I am the Darkness and the darkness is death."User Image

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:56 pm
Jake would appear on top of the roof of the apartment block, his right leg hanging over the edge, his other on the edge, his right arm hanging low and his left resting on his Left knee. His right eye was concealed, and his left eye barely visible From the shade beneath his Black Hooded Cloak. He would look on down at the battle below, the Light Quivering around him.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:06 pm
Pyro smilied "so this is what leaf and the other villages have to offer?...well this is good" pyro said as he fell feet first torwards Sen then used a foot hold to his amazement and pushed himself back looking at mizu "well that was fun" pyro said as kicked back grabbing mizu and flipped punching the ground creating dust around them area "be warned this will not be the last time you see me...their will be more" pyro said as he formed handsigns and used flash fan to temporarily blind everyone in the area leaving underground.

pyro hasu

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:09 pm
((>.> obviously i will have to kill you for trying to escape))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:15 pm
(already gone and its not meta gaming or nothin so im ok)  

pyro hasu

xLytez

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:15 pm
Sengetsu was not at all effected by the ninja's attempt to flee. SHifting his genjutsu he manipulated a sort of reverse effect. This allowed him to see and track the ninja's movement. "So, when he realizes he going to die he runs away, I should've seen it coming...the best part is..." his body began to vnaish into a flock of crows. "As long as I stay in range I can keep him inside of my genjutsu." his voice trailed off, this ninja was not getting away.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff