Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:16 pm
((I thought Kendal was dead...))

Keliah looked as her brother ran off. She rolled her eyes looking at MOrganna. "Well there they go" she said. She looked at Nas and Monet, she smiled. I've been doing well" she said to them.

Amara looked at Tezu. "Im sorry for being such a burden" she said to him smiling,but I'm ready to hone all of my skills" she said to him smiling gently.

Monet sighed. "YOu look just like your mother,simply beutiful." she said.

Lorna looked at her. "Whatever you want to work on...surprise me" she said to her, as she transformed into her diamond form.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:17 pm
(Ha!! I know that's what you thought! That's the magic of it. Go read what's happening in That Which Binds Us.)

"Thank you. I thought I'd die." He said nearing the Alloy capitol building. A plain dome. "Looks like The Bulb...just...lamer." He walked with his hands behind his head. They entered and men and women, dingy and dirty circulated the area like blood through veins. After bumping into so many people, Kessaris' off white pants became grey and sooty. "If you...know the...way, please...show me...now Rick."  

Mahareshi

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:20 pm
Tezu stood there and walked over to his corner of books and took out 5 several books of abilities and skills. Tezu opened them all and placed his hand out as a brimming Ki overlapped every edge of paper... information wrapped into his mind.."I see.. paralyze voice.. ah there it is.. well lets begin shall we Amara" as Tezu smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:25 pm
((Yea I read it...))

Amara looked at Tezu. "Thanks again..." she said. "I've read so much about you and the others and you are the one I admire the most...I want to have complete control over all of my powers" she said to him. "I am ready when you are Sensei" she said.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:38 pm
Ricky frowned he always hated how crouded the place could be "Alright follow me" He said. He grabbed his arm and lead him through several hall ways until they were in the center of the dome. He let go of his arm and opened the door. When they entered Ricky saw Kendal working on some machine. "Hey dad" He said. Kendal always hated him calling him Lord ShadowHeart or Lord Kendal and preferred to be called Kendal or by Ricky dad.

Kendal had been annoied by the machine still not working after months of working on it. He sighed and then herd Ricky and turned "Oh hey Ricky" He said. He wiped his hands on an old rag and then looked at Kessaris "Well I'll be damned it's Marcoves boy" He said. He smiled. The best part about the center of the dome is it was one of the few places oxygen was clean.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:43 pm
"Thank you, But popularity like me should just go for the people that deserve it, Okay Amara I will teach you Meskia its knowledge will stream and merge into you, The knowledge that I'm giving you will be the Knowledge for you to control your Power with 200% But be advise, This knowledge will only be used for Protecting others not for dark purposes.. understand" as Tezu closed his right eye, A Surrounding aura appeared around Tezu as it shot out like a Dragon and into Amara's spiritual essence as it roared inside her..its knowledge awakened. "Amara are you alright?"  

Miluion Feredir

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:46 pm
Amara looked at Tezu and blinked. She shook for a second. "Um yes... I do believe so" she said to him smiling. She felt better than she had before, maybe it was what Tezu just did or maybe for the fact that she was now away from Noroa. "I think I'm okay Sensei" she said to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:50 pm
Tezu smiled " I will advise you to take a vacation here, so you may take the spiritual knowledge you gain and practice here, the forests and fields plus the waterfalls are opened to anyone that wants to train alone." as Tezu waved his arms as he spoke. "As well Nephilis and Samara I advise you to do the same.. it will allow you to refresh your mind and body as well to see the sights of Herbacea" as Tezu smiled.  

Miluion Feredir

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:56 pm
Amara smiled at him. "Well I'd love to...its just that...well my elemental control is a form of earth... I can control Magma/Lava" she said looking at the trees, "I just dont want to cause anything to burn down are be destroyed" she said looking at him. Even though she had so much potential,she still was a teenage girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:58 pm
"Wow!" Kessaris said as he walked closer to Kendal. "I haven't seen you in years." He walks closer still looking around the central dome and the machine he was working on. "This is some place you've got Kendal, it's just...dirty. Anyway, my sister and I came across a book in Shale's library so we decided to do some research on our past. You were close to my dad. You mind if I ask you some questions about him and others? If it's not too much..."

~~~

Nas looked around, still worried about suspicions. "You do look like your mother Keli. Spitting image." He places a hand over Monet's shoulder, saying,"I think it's about time we go home love. We still have preparations for tonight. Don't want to look bad for Lorna do we?"

~~~

"Well, you look busy Tezu. I'll see you later then okay?" Nephilis returns to the main entrance, if it could be classified as such and takes Samara's hand. They teleport back to Tenshu where Neph thinks more on the situation. "Tonight then. Alloy when everyone is away. I'll go alone."  

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:05 pm
Kendal smiled "You've grown alot since the last time I saw you Kessaris and I know the city is dirty thats why I'm working on this it's an air purifyer when it's done it wil be able to clean the towns air" He said. He then looked at Ricky and Kessaris "Alright sit down and I'll answer your questions" He said. "But first" He said. He pressed a button and began talking "Could I get three drinks please" He said. In moments a woman came in and handed out three soda pops and then left. Kendal looked at the boys again "Okay ask away" He said and took a drink.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:06 pm
Tezu looked at Amara "What I learned from the past Powers of elements or different affinity doesn't have to be focused on that point. To truly understand is to learn your other skills and abilities allowing you to control or focus in battle alot longer then lasting 40 minutes. I focus my mind and body to clear my thoughts to allow me to unlock my hidden virtues allowing me to rest as well allowing me to control what I don't have and turn it into something else.." as Tezu stood there smiling..  

Miluion Feredir

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:12 pm
Kessaris set back in his chair which was plush considering the outer surroundings. "Orange. My dad loved orange. Anyway, Mr. Shadowheart," Kessaris spoke, gaining nothing but respect for the man before him,"Tell me this about my dad. In a nutshell, how was his life? Did he leave any ties undone or anything like that? Describe him please." A load of questions burst through just like that. Kessaris sat there smiling hoping he wasn't a bother to Kendal who seemed busy already.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:17 pm
Monet looked at her husband..."Yes let's go" she said as she followed him,she wanted to try on a new dress she had picked up especially for tonight.

Amara tried to grasp the concept of what he was saying. She looked at him. She scratched her head. "Huh?" she said innocently. "Im sorry, I dont understand" she said to him.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:22 pm
Tezu Chuckled "I know I get that sometimes, but what I mean is, in battle you will have no other choice to adapt to another element, This will allow you to control the environment as well the signify surroundings, meaning if you know the land and how it grows and lives that way your elements may find a better solution on how to create a new power that you never had before" as Tezu yawned...  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games