Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Demon Dreadnought Ragnarok Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MasterHan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:52 pm
Jack thinks a bit, looking downwards.

" Yes...yes I MUST have written an essay on you in High School. You're listing one of my three ideas why you're an evil b*****d."

Jack looks up and glares at the cat.

" I think I'll just have to stop you from completing this ritual."

He reaches for something inside his cloak.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:45 pm
*Solus glares at him, and stands up on his hind legs* "Crap, he has a gun!" *Solus thinks to himself, before deciding to take action* "Let me warn you, I'm a master Chi user! due to the fact my powers are suppressed in this form, I decided to learn how to control my bodys natural energy, something even a cat can do!" *as he says this, he strikes a bruce-lee type pose*  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:48 pm
Jack ignores what Solus was saying and pulls out a small ball, with holes here and there.

" See this Solus? Catnip."

And Jack tosses it to Solus.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:51 pm
*Solus laughs, and crosses his paws* Stupid human! Just because I'm stuck in a cat's body, doesn't mean I act like a cat! *He glances down at the catnip, and his pupils become like lines* Not...attracted to...it at all... *he lunges at the catnip and begins rolling around* Ahahaha! I'm horribly entertained and I don't know why! *he bats the ball around, hopping around with it*  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:02 pm
Jack starts laughing.

" Who woulda thought that a person who could destroy the world, could be so easily distracted by a simple catnip ball."

Jack continues laughing.

" Anyways...I'm guessing that you have no true form, just hosts, am I right?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:10 pm
*He looks up at Jack, and frowns out of anger* I have a true form, but at the moment, I'm using hosts. However... *he looks upto the fortress clock tower* come midnight, I will regain my true form for but a Night... *He laughs like a maniac* And that is why I need that fools body! *he waves his paw at Miso* Because HIS body won't be destroyed by the transformation! *it was only a few hours left until midnight*  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:15 pm
Jack stops laughing.

" Well surely there would be another body that wouldn't be destroyed, right?"

Jack ponders for a few seconds.

" Wait. Miso's power comes from you right? Is that why he's unconcious at the moment? Or is your power retaining him from waking up?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:27 pm
*He shakes his head* "In this realm, No. In fact, it's his power that keeps me bottled up inside that tag. That's why he got drained so easily from that battle, he exerted far too much energy. And now, since he no longer has any energy to keep me bound, I'm finally free!" *he laughs, then looks at Miso* "now his body is MINE!" *he pulls his collar, and it amazingly stretchs out. he reachs into it, and pulls out a bag* "Now watch carefully as your leader becomes the catalyst to this world's destruction! MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!" *He slowly begins to draw the pentagram* "Damnit, I should have saved that line for when I was finished..."  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:33 pm
Jack thinks for awhile.

"Fair enough."

Jack pulls out a chair from no where, and sits down.

" So, this pentagram...What does it do?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:50 pm
*He finishes the circle around Miso, and starts making the star* "Well, he needs to be in the circle for the ritual to work. I, however, do not." *He finishes the star, and stands above Miso's head* "This is the moment that I have been waiting 2000 years for! MWAHAHAHA!!!" *he begins chanting in Daemonic the ritual for Coporeal Exchange*

"Di kommethand tee daemons ouv tee ahbess, eckchunge tee boudies ouv Miso und Solus!"

*as he finishes, the circle begins to glow, and the star starts to spin at incredible speed. a pillar of light shoots up from the circle, and a glowing orb appears on Miso's chest, as does on Solus's. a sudden bolt of what looks like energy connects them, and the orbs exchange places. in a blinding flash, the circle is gone, and Solus is laying on the ground near Miso. a small gust of wind picks up, and Miso begins to twitch. he slowly sits up, and looking at his hands, he grins* "YES! IT WORKED! MWAHAHAHA!!!" *the voice was that of Solus, the ritual was done. Solus's former body begins to stir, sitting up* Wha...What?! Oh...no... *this time the voice was Miso's, and had an obvious streak of shock in it*  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:38 pm
Jack was sitting there with 3-D glasses watching everything.

" Wow! That was awesome! I've never seen anything like it! Well you know, videos here and there, but not up close like that!"

Jack starts to clap.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:00 pm
*Miso hops at Jack, and claws his eye* You backstabbing b*****d! Just you wait, come midnight... *Solus began laughing, and raised his hand up, Red hellfire gathering around it* "Mwahahahahaaa! I'm glad to know you have such useless subordinates, Miso!" *He looks at Jack* "And as a reward for not stopping me, you get to die instead of having your soul inslaved for all eternity! MWAHAHAHAHAAAA!" *he flings the hellfire just a few feet short of Jack and Miso, launching them about 80 feet into a building* "Foolish human!" *He leaps away, into the clock tower*  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:10 pm
Jack, coupled with his clawed eye, was feeling extreme pain. Being thrown 80 ft. in a building hurts like hell, he thought.

" Argh..."

Jack tries to stand up, but finds himself buried in rubble. He shoves the rubble over to one side, using all of his strength. Now, he's completely fatigued, and in a world of hurt. He coughs some dust he inhaled and tries to look around himself. One of his eyes was damaged so he has to resort to using one for now.

" God damn, I thought I was going to become his apprentice or something...b*****d."

He stumbles, trying to stand, and would've fell down if a wall wasn't there right next to him. He coughs some more, now looking for Miso. It shouldn't be too hard to spot a blue cat, he thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:23 pm
*Miso was standing next to him, his paws crossed. Luckily, Jack had taken the whole impact of the building* You ungrateful b*****d, I rescue you and take you in, and you try to sell me out? *He leans against the wall* I have half a mind to just let you die... *he spits at Jack's feet. the clock tower showed that it was a mere 10 minutes till midnight* Now this whole world is going to hell because of you!  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:26 pm
Jack just stares at him with his eye.

" You know, I can make YOU sound like the bad guy if I use that tone of voice..."

Jack coughs.

" Besides...Solus seemed like a nice guy...until he backstabbed ME after I backstabbed you."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff