Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
[RP].:.Mephisto's Tree.:.[dead/closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:21 am
Mephi was listening, he just didn't respond right away. Infact, he was silent for a long time, before he pulled his head back out of the rain, and slicked his headfur back, some of the shorter fur on his face sticking up. I'm not sure. He finally said, looking to Sirus. But, between the four of us, and whoever else shows up, they won't stand much of a chance.. five out of six points on a cat are sharp, you know. He went quiet again, looking back into the depths of the cave. The rain won't stop for a while, but since I've been storing and drying leftovers, we should be able to survive until it does. He had been expecting the rainy season, of course.. it came every year.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:41 am
She returned from where she had ran off to and walked over to the small pond near the cave. She slowly peeled off her soaking clothes and slipped into the water to bathe herself. Her head fur and markings were glowing bright, standing out against the dreary landscape.  

Alektorphobia

haythere

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:17 am
It still bothered Sirus. So many were starting to come now, were the humans getting lazy? Sirus began to shiver as the coolness form the rain started to sink in. He went deeper into the cave, pulling a pelt around him.
He didn't know if he could defend himself against a human, he hadn't seen one since he was twelve. At that point he was so frightened all he did was cry. At this point he was much stronger, but he didn't know about fighting a human. He did know that Mephi would protect him, no matter what. He looked up at Mephi, looking a little fearful.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:30 am
Mephi watched Sirus retreat into the cave, then looked to Crim. There are others coming. I have no doubts about it now. On all fours, he followed Sirus, nuzzling against his head just a bit, so as not to get him wet, but comfort him. Don't worry. Everything will be fine. Then quietly he went on deeper into the cave, and half of him disappeared into hole that went down, struggling a little to slip in all the way. Not long after, he was seen wiggling out backwards, a pelt sack in his teeth, and him grawling a little with the effort. Finally, he manaded to get it out, and picked the sack up in his hands, carrying it over to Crim and Sirus, plopping onto his arse between them. Are you hungry? It was directed at both of them, even though he and Sirus had recently ate.  

Meph!stopheles

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:33 am
((I have a cat that keeps meowing and crawling all over me gonk )) She stood up from the water, a bright wing shaped marking glowed against her black fur, various scars cut across the fur on her back. She picked up her wet clothes and walked into the cave, dropped the clothes on a rock near the entrance to allow them to dry. Walking to the back of the cave, she laid down to relax and watch the other three.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:01 am
Sirus nuzzled him back as Mephi walked away and brought back food. He shook his head no for food, he wasn't very hungry. He watched as Sphyxie re-entered the cave and lie back down. Everyone was so mellow and quiet.
Sirus pulled his legs up to his chest. The rain outside started to pour harder, he narrowed his eyes as he noticed some dark forms outside, but it was probably nothing more then other animals. Then again, he couldn't really tell.

"Hey Mephi, do you see something out there?"  

haythere

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:16 am
They've been out there for a while.. He said with a smirk. Which is why I had no doubt more would come. They're not human, and as far as I can tell, both are male. The rain is dampening out some of their scents though, so I really can't be sure. He nodded, and then went over to Sirus, curling up on the cave floor by him. I'm just waiting for them to venture this way..  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:21 am
She watched the dark shapes and mumbled under her breath. "Humans are sure to come with so many escapees...They will want their experiments back...their weapons..."  

Alektorphobia

haythere

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:24 am
Sirus curled into Mephi and nuzzled into his neck. Mephi's sent comforted him from whatever was out there. He smiled and held onto his mentor, ignoring the sound of the rain. They were starting to form an odd sort of family here. His cheeks grew warm as he thought about Mephi.

"Thank you," he whispered to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:32 am
You're welcome. He replied softly back, his tail twitching slightly as he kept his gaze on the form out in the grass. He was considering going out and confronting who it was, but he was hardly in the mood to battle unless he had to. If the other didn't bother, neither would he.  

Meph!stopheles

haythere

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:36 am
Sirus could hear faint clicking and clanking in the area, but nothing seemed to be coming closer. It was raining hard enough for the cave to be hidden fairly well. Humans must have poor vision if this amount of rain covered something as large as a cave. Even though the sound wasn't coming closer, he could hear more of it. As if more were going to that one spot. He would wait with Mephi and do what he would do.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:42 am
Whoever was out there was stupid for being loud. His ears pivotted and his eyes narrowed. He spoke lowly, so that only the ones in the cave could hear. I'm going out. Stay here, Sirus, protect the women. It sounds like they came prepared this time. Slowly he got up onto all four paws, then crouched and made his way to the entrance of the cave.. starting off into the grass. Mephi always did this.. he always took the initiative when there were possible threats to his home and family.  

Meph!stopheles

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:46 am
She snorted and muttered "Protect the women? As though I need protecting. I can protect myself" She slowly lurked outside the cave on her four paws, not bothering to put on her still wet clothes. She watched Mephisto as he disappeared into the rain and grass. Flicking her tail back and forth in agitation, she dropped to her stomach and folded her forepaws over each other.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:40 am
Sirus nodded and sat in the cave with Crim. He watched as Mephi and Sphyxie left the cave to investigate the noises. The noises reminded him of the first human he met. Holding the large bag and placing the leather collar on his neck. He shuddered and looked over at Crim sitting in the pile of furs.

Outside the group of humans clustered together. The tallest, covered in some dark material, was the apparant leader. Not an inch of skin shown as he adjusted his goggles. His team, which consisted of twelve to thirteen men and women held their wepons close. Their wepons ranged from guns, nets and knives. Ready to kill and capture. The tallest turned to each member.

"Capture whatever you find. Try not to kill anything unless it can not be helped," he told them.

They began to spread out, ignoring the rain that was pouring down on them to find their subjects.  

haythere

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:49 am
She watched the humans edging closer. Crawling out of the cave, her bright markings stood out, and that couldn't be helped. She crawled slowly through the tall grass, going around to the side where she watched a smaller group move.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff