Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans ~ Dark vs Light Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What animal would you be?
wolf
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
dragon
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
tiger
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:16 am
Desiray drew herself her motorcycle that appeared infront of her. She got on it and followed Star, being on the road instead of the buildings. "Were would they be?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:49 pm
"I'm not too sure but I know we'll find them. We just have to," said Starfire. She was cofident on finding her friends as she flew along side Desiray. But the question is where are they?  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:53 am
((I can make another character, a boy, that could get into a relationship with one of your characters if you want.))

He couldn't believe it. Gemini was alive. Two sides fought within him. One side wanted to yell at her and ask why she left, how she could've left them. The other side wanted to hug her tightly and cry in joy. "Why'd you leave?" Draco's voice was bitter. Long ago, he would've hugged her, but now he had become colder ever since she had left. Colder to everyone and less likely to joke. He wasn't sure if he could be his old self again.

Azar asked, "Do you know where they are? It would be a really big help."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:41 pm
After leaping the rooftops for about twenty minutes, Robin decided to take a break. He was sitting on the roof of his old favorite movie store, his feet dangling freely on the edge. Looking into the distance, he felt that nagging sadness he felt every now and then.

"What happened?" He muttered to himself.

michael j rox

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:42 pm
Fox got away from Frost. She ran into the allies at first and than went ontop of some buildings. She looked around the city and saw all the distruction. "Great," she said to herself.

Starfire flew until she saw something on a building. It appear to look like a boy(Robin) from affar but trying to figure out who. She stopped and landed on the ground as she looked towards the person.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:40 pm
Robin got up and cracked his back. It was a good break, but he still had stuff to do. He jumped off the edge of the building and landed gracefully on the pavement. Continuing north, Robin started to head back home.  

michael j rox

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:07 pm
"I have no idea. But I had this dream once.... It was like another world and there were lots of kids in jumpsuits banging on the walls... everything was dark but in another way cycdelic."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:39 pm
Gemini heard Draco's question and the sound of his voice. She little smile disappeared and she looked away from him. she new that she had to say something and give him an answer. "I'm sorry. I left because. . .I was trying to protect. . .everyone. .from myself," she said softly.

"Interesting," said Nightstar. She than thought about how they were going to look for the Titans. "Hm," she looked up to sky and it wasn't dark yet. "Maybe we should start searching now," said Nightstar as she suggusted.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:38 am
"Hmmm...." she said looking in the same direction as Nightstar.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:15 pm
The reason didn't surprise Draco, but it didn't justify her leaving them. It had done worse than break his heart; it had torn it away, stamped on it, and then shattered it into millions of pieces. But he couldn't hold this against her forever, he still loved her no matter how many pieces his heart was in. Bitterly Draco answered, "We were a team... I thought you trusted us enough to tell us, or at least me, your problems. We could've fought whatever that was inside of you. Or whatever foe was after you."

Azar nodded his head, "Sooner we're done, sooner we go back."  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:06 pm
Magpie(Gemini) looked down. Draco seemed angry with her. She than looked back at him. "I do trust you. I just didn't trust myself I guess. I didn't know what to do," she said. She than looked into his eyes and said, "All I can say now is that I'm sorry. Sorry everything. .and I understand if won't forgive me. But ym feelings for you has never changed and will never change. Even if yours has changed." There were now tears forming in her eyes and she looked away trying to hide them.

Nightstar than nodded, stood up, and said, "Lets go than."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:11 pm
Draco fingered the hilt of his sword nervously. He hadn't wanted to make her cry even if he was furious at her leaving. But he wasn't sure if he was ready to restart their relationship. While he knew that he definitely still loved her, after all love could never go away forever, he was afraid. What if she left again? He couldn't trust her not to leave and if she did leave, it would just shatter his heart again. "Look... I forgive you. Not completely, but enough." Draco's mouth curled into a small smile as he placed a hand on her shoulder. "I want us to be friends." He wanted more, but he was too scared to say it. "I don't want to hate you and I don't think I ever could anyway." His smile faded a bit. "But promise me you'll trust me and the rest of them?"

Azar smiled lightly. He was glad to get going. Sitting around had been getting boring. "Great, where to start?"  

dragonelf213

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:47 pm
(( Can I add another character? ))

Appearence: User Image
Name: Lucas Arent
CodeName: Rei
Being/Breed: Hybrid Human (his powers come from his real father)
Powers: Rei can shoot blasts of energy, which he draws from things around him (technically, he draws life energy from plants, animals, etc). An incident caused his left arm to be destroyed. However, if his right hand is touching any material, he can magically construct his left arm out of whatever that material is. This left arm can be a lot stronger than most arms (if he used steel for instance). It does eventually disintergrate.
Abilities: Most of the time, he dons the black outfit below for battling. When caught in a battle fever (like blood lust), his regular appearance changes into his berserker appearance. This form is stronger, but it's also far more destructive, only caring to achieve the goal.
Weapons: A long katana
Weakness: His left arm is incredibly vulnerable to magic when it's there. When it's not, the area where it was severed is vulnerable to any attacks. It's also a nasty disability.
Battle-suit: User Image
Other: So quick review, the picture at the top is his usual, day-to-day appearance. The one on the left in the bottom picture (in black) is his regular fighting mode and the one on the right is his berserker form. He also owns a motorcycle that he often rides Motorcycle
Bio: Lucas' father disappeared shortly after his birth. His mother ended up marrying a bad man who constantly beat Lucas for the freak powers Lucas had inherited from his father. Lucas, eventually retiliated, but this proved to be a mistake. The consequence of it is something Lucas doesn't like to talk about, but it's visible. For the most part, Lucas covers up the pain in his past by acting happy. It helps him feel better. He's a loner due to the loss of his left arm, but he's always warming when people talk to him.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:55 pm
(( Sure go ahead ))

Magpie looked back at Draco and nodded with a small smile. "Don't worry Draco I won't leave you again. Nor the others. I'm tired of running now. I can no longer be seperated from you nor the others. It will hurt if I do," she said. She didn't want to lie to Draco nor brake him again. "And I will trust you and the others," she said. Magpie than wiped her tears away amd said, "I think its time to go back on being Gemini again. And no more being Magpie."

Nightstar nodded and said, "The city. Lets go!" She than flew up and flew towards the city.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:09 pm
Chapter 2 ~ Forever I'm Here