Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Kabina ~Winged Fighters~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inu-youkai_Ariko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:11 pm
Kikuka
Aki smiled and sprang lightly off the ground, gold tinted wings pulling her into the sky gracefully. Winds gabbed at her skirts and hair as they rose above the city.

Ariko smiled as she flew to hover beside Aki. Her brilliant white wings seemed to be entricately woved with silver.She quietly admired Aki's beautiful golden tinted wings.

"Let us be on our way!"She said with a smile.

((~*I won't be on starting from around March.....i'll be on a missions trip... I want to help the little kids.*~))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:37 am
((That's sweet ^^ Have fun!))

Aki nodded. There were the tinglings of new arrivals all over Aki now, but se resigned to take Ariko to the castle before she sought those people out.

Kikuka

Sakura-Chan3689

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:31 pm
*Kyoko played her flute...bord and not knowing what else to do here.*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:15 pm
((~*I can't wait!! bad news.... i have to get a few shots for safty procautions....you know malaria, hep A...But you also know how much i hate needles...... just the thought gives me shivers*~))

Ariko smiled and made a small playful bow,"After you great Aki-sama!!!"Ariko said as her smile grew even larger. Ariko summoned her staff of Winds to her hand. A sign to prove to authorities that she was the Sage of the Winds. It wasn't to show others her power...no the only reason she travelled around with it in her hand so much was because of how much she liked the shine of it and how she could never get enough of how the light would shine on it. Even if there wasn't much light to start with.  

Inu-youkai_Ariko

Kikuka

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:26 pm
Aki smiled and laughed softly. "Of course." She gave a mocking bow back. Since they were already floating off the ground, Aki just jumped, patting of the the air she had been hovering on. "Off we go!" She said, taking flight.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:31 am
beginner looked up and saw the girl darn i guese ill have to postpone the practice for my mech
"you are in the kingdom of kabina a city in the clouds above byako my names beginner are you lost?"

xXBeginnerXx

Sakura-Chan3689

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:21 pm
((beginner are you talking to me???))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:10 pm
((no sorry i was refering to neechee))  

xXBeginnerXx

[-NeeChee-

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:09 pm
The kabina kingdom? i've never heard of this place. Oh how rude... I'm Jinxx, pleased to meet you beginner. Um.... and yes, it would be nice if you showed me around...Oh yes, and what is your name, boy?

Trying to hide her excitement of finding a new city where she can start a new life, Jinxx hoped that she would become friends with begginer and the boy. They would be one of the only friends she ever had. Spotting what was being held in the boys and begginers hands, she asked

What are those?
Always traveling, Jinxx really never bothered to know about present day mechs and other technology.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:37 pm
((oh yea my names Reeny by the way ^.^ ))  

[-NeeChee-

Inu-youkai_Ariko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:16 pm
Kikuka
Aki smiled and laughed softly. "Of course." She gave a mocking bow back. Since they were already floating off the ground, Aki just jumped, patting of the the air she had been hovering on. "Off we go!" She said, taking flight.

Ariko smiled and took flight after her.Her snow white wings lightly tinted silver only flapped every once in a while. She just liked to glide through the air rather than actually flap it took too much energy to do that. She hold her arms out wide her Staff of Winds in one hand. She spun and twirlled in the air laughing freely for once in a long while.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:57 pm
((hi reeny!))

beginner pulled the gear out of her pocket "this? its a basic part for many machinces perticularly my own creations"
now if i could only get one of my steam engines...

xXBeginnerXx

[-NeeChee-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:31 pm
(( biggrin ))

That's pretty cool!! If you need any of my help, I would be glad to assist you collect parts for your creations. I've got...er..believe it or not... inhuman powers... so I'm sure I'll be able to help you in some way or the other.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:09 pm
beginner brightened completly forgetting about the thief stealing her stuff and bruising her arm "great! you can be my assistant! i shall teach you everything i know about improvisasional steam mechs! what powers do you have? im a light demon just for the record"
beginner smiled happily imagining the posabilitys

(( mrgreen nice to meet you))  

xXBeginnerXx

[-NeeChee-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:28 pm
Heh-heh...
Surprised at begginers sudden and bright reaction, she was slightly blow back. But then again, it didn't matter. So without even realizing it, Jinxx suddenly was happy too.

Ohh!! An assistant?! Of a light demon? I bet that's gonna be a hard job, but I'm up for it!! Well, for me, I am a half-cat mage and transformer!! I'm almost a master of black and white magic, but I've gotta practice it a little more.

Jinxxs tail was swinging madly, and her ears were pointed straight up as she talked.

((nice to meet you 2 biggrin ))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces