Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Hello, I'm a Noob and I like Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valimai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:12 am
And that shirt still exists? Shame on you, I would have expected any gamer to rip that shirt off the wearer, set it alight and dance around it nakie chanting, 'And so the videogame God said...let there be no more assholes wearing this shirt!!!'

...or something like that eek  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:18 pm
Request 24
I am a resident evil fanatic and I was wanting 2 join and talk bout nimisis and meet other fans!cuz I cant find any good guilds accept resident evil!!!

Request 25
smile  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:33 pm
I'm going to hang myself. Be right back, I gotta get the expensive noose.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:23 pm
I have got to ask this...just how many applications did you get that fit these AFTER you posted this asking them not to?? It always seems like no one ever pays attention to what they're supposed to...  

keira-senpai

Lord Travis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:21 pm
~Daughter of Sparda~
And that shirt still exists? Shame on you, I would have expected any gamer to rip that shirt off the wearer, set it alight and dance around it nakie chanting, 'And so the videogame God said...let there be no more assholes wearing this shirt!!!'

...or something like that eek

You know the shirt is meant as a joke, and was made for gamers to wear.

Wow one whole emote now that is a good reason to join a guild.[/sarcasm]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:46 am
..I hate it when people spell Nemesis wrong. stare Horribly wrong.  

Uenna

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:23 pm
Request 26
I am a huge biohazzard fan, I've been playing since I was eight, I would love to join your fine guild of zombie action!

Request 27
I love RE lemme join ya

Request 28
Please?!? Thanks!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:07 am
MM-212 Beta
Request 26
I am a huge biohazzard fan, I've been playing since I was eight, I would love to join your fine guild of zombie action!

Request 27
I love RE lemme join ya

Request 28
Please?!? Thanks!!
Can't these people actually read? Or a we the only ones gifted with the talent?  

Valimai

Uenna

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:14 pm
Request 27 makes me think of Wakka from FFX xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:08 pm
hello, I'm a huge biohazzzzzzzzard fan, and I love re, it izzzzzzz the bezzzzt game everrrr, and I want to joinnn the guild.... Pleazzzzzzzze! stare  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:12 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
hello, I'm a huge biohazzzzzzzzard fan, and I love re, it izzzzzzz the bezzzzt game everrrr, and I want to joinnn the guild.... Pleazzzzzzzze! stare

Best request ever...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:24 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Biohazard EXTREME
Best request ever...
I would sooooooooo accept that stare  

Kouichi Pendolse

Uenna

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:16 am
The extra Z's are so blinding, they just make it so much more harder to press the "Accept" button. o_O  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:46 pm
MM-212 Beta
Request 26

Request 27
I love RE lemme join ya

Request 28
Please?!? Thanks!!

Request 28 biggrin on't know if this person asking to please reject, but I kinda assumed and rightfully got a "thanks"! ^____^

Just to refer back to all the RE4 request saying its there favorite and such, well the other day I found a guild just for RE4, so I don't see why they ran across this guild.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Uenna

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:11 pm
MM-212 Beta
MM-212 Beta
Request 26

Request 27
I love RE lemme join ya

Request 28
Please?!? Thanks!!

Request 28 biggrin on't know if this person asking to please reject, but I kinda assumed and rightfully got a "thanks"! ^____^

Just to refer back to all the RE4 request saying its there favorite and such, well the other day I found a guild just for RE4, so I don't see why they ran across this guild.
I think that guild is more recent. o_O  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces