Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:12 am
(Sit, boy! o_O Come to think of it..you kinda remind me of Kagome *snickers* o-o Holy shithelmyers! Don't let Sesshy find out!)

Anden realized she either hadn't heard, or had ignored him. Oh well, he wasn't about to repeat himself. "Mmm..what about..nature spirits? We could do them for all five elements and have them sort of..circling, a part of both of our pieces and bringing them together. Maybe." he added sheepishly in case she thought it was a dumb idea.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:09 pm
((Yay?))

Theresa shrugged. "That sounds good. I certainly can't think of anything." she said, smiling a little.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:26 pm
"Alright then..we'll each take two..and share the last one. Spirit should be the one we do together..I'd like fire if that's alright with you. Did you want any in particular?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:25 pm
Theresa nodded. "Earth . . . and air . . ." she said softly, already planning out in her mind's eye how they were going to look.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:39 pm
"Fire and water to me then." he said with a smile. The opposites would make a good pair..so he began, being careful of her drawings as well as he worked. "Fire is definately my element, what's yours?" he asked soon after, hoping to get an answer before she became entranced by drawing.

Roland considered it a moment before deciding to be honest. He turned as he looked down at her, "I'm a demon. Part of the Noxus variety..a Noceru. It's my job to regulate the Sinferu, Sin you can guess, but feru is Sicilian for ferocious or wild. The Sinferu are each born representing one of the seven deadly sins, wrath, lust, greed, envy, pride, sloth, and gluttony. The Sif are lower forms of Sinferu and represent negative emotions and things like malice, deceit, and hate. As a Noceru, I regulate the Sinferu to make sure they don't go out of control, they have control over the Sif, and by extension, so do I." he decided to explain it all at once, "That might be confusing, but I thought it best to get it out of the way.."

Roland smiled, "So now you know.." he hoped it wasn't about to bite him in the arse.

(*happy dance* I was just struck with inspiration, and whalah!~ A whole mini-demonology! I'ma make it part of Ioron! *maniacal laughter*)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:01 pm
Thersa shrugged. "I think I'm a water element." she said, her voice almost too soft to hear as she fell into her trance once more and started drawing her fairies, the earthen fairy having flowers in her long flowing her with leaves that had been stitched together as her dress. For the wind fairy, it was a bit more difficult, but she had her in a skirt, mini-top combo of something like clouds, but it billowed. The air fairy also had a pixie cut since, while in her trance, Theresa figured that it'd be more practical not to have so much hair whipping around.

Erika's eyes widened and she was silent for a good long while. "That . . . is extremely confusing." she said as she slouched a little.

((YAYS!!! *huggles* And just when I was about to ask when Roland was coming back in too! ^-^))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:24 pm
(*hugglez* ^__^ Well, I'm psychic, silly! So that's how I knew to bring him back in! ^__^ *givez you a cookie since twas your brilliance idea*)

Anden nodded and began working. His elementals were a bit different..they were made up of their element, a streak of fire and a splash of water in the forms of beautiful, elegant young woman..strong and proud. But that was part of the idea, mixing forms and perspectives..

Roland decided that since she hadn't run away screaming, it had gone rather well. "So..you're okay..with me being a demon?" He knew that religion emphasised the evil and sadomasochistic aspects of demons, but they weren't all like that..  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:31 pm
As Theresa finished up her fairies, giving them dainty little wings, she came out of her trance and blinked before looking over at Anden's fairy's and her eyes widened slightly. "That's really creative . . ." she murmured softly.

Erika smiled and reached up to place her hand on his shoulder. "Well you're a nice demon!" she said cheerfully. "Even if I don't fully comprehend what type of demon you are." she added, still smiling.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:42 pm
Anden looked up in surprise before smiling, "Thanks, Resa." he said, using an endearment absently. "Yours are wonderful too..they look like they're going to fly off the page." he chuckled before his expression turned thoughtful, "Could you..do that if you wanted? Make them fly off the page?"

Roland chuckled, 'nice demon', that was a nice way of putting it. "Well..basically..I'm a Lord of Sin." he glanced around before holding his hand out a bit. "I could make them feel or act on any sin..and I can see them too, all their sins." he pointed to a blonde girl standing next to a talking brunette girl and a blonde boy, "She's feeling envy. She wants the boy and she's envious of the fact the brunette has him. She feels pride, she thinks she's better than the other girl..and wrath..because she's angry and wants to take him." he lowered his hand, "And that's just the surface." he said with a shudder. "Sometimes I feel people's sins without meaning to..it's not fun."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:47 pm
Erika looked up at Roland, her eyes wide as her hand fell from his shoulder. She bit her lip and looked down at the ground, kinda scared about what she was going to ask. "What . . . what are my sins?" she asked timidly.

Theresa shrugged. "Maybe, though I'd avoid it. They'd end up as 2-D figures and then they wouldn't be so happpy. I've actually never tried it before." she said.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:57 pm
"Well..it's not really just having sins..all humans are born with all sins, and all virtues. Sort of like..having paints on a palette. Each human can choose or sort of find their way to using any sin or virtue, as an artist might use or choose any paint..when I read a person, I'm seeing which sins they are currently painting with so to speak..right now, you aren't using any. So there's nothing to read." he said with a smile, "You're a very good person, Erika. It's a pleasure to be around someone who isn't constantly feeding me...well, sin."

Anden chuckled, "I'll bet they wouldn't be." he looked to the paper, "How shall we make the spirit..spirit?" The most important element of all in his opinion, even though he was loyal to fire.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:06 pm
Erika smiled again, though she knew that she had used sins before . . . and then she realized the kind of sins that she had used around him . . . the bit of lust . . . the jealousy when he talked to other girls . . . Her face blushed bright red as she realized just how obvious her crush on him suddenly became if he had been paying attention. She suddenly avoided eye contact with him and tried to change the subject. "SO . . . I g-guess I should be going to . . . um . . . class." she said and then chuckled nervously.

Theresa blinked and stared at the paper. "Um . . . I . . . I don't know . . ." she said with a frown. That was quite the dilemma that they ran into wasn't it? How frustrating.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:15 pm
Roland had felt flickers of her sins before, but sin measurement wasn't just determined by frequency or which sin. The vehemence and reason behind the sin also counted and things done maliciously tended to show up much stronger, which was why Erika's were flickers to him. He could magnify and dissect them if he wished..but he derived no enjoyment from such things and would never invade Erika's privacy like that. "Alright. I'l see you last period..and after school..if you still wanted to see the movie." that had been their plan..but she seemed nervous now..

Anden considered it, "Well..we could draw it together..one of us could hold the pencil and the other holds that person's hand..and draws together.." he offered up as an idea.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:25 pm
Erika smiled and looked up at him. "Of course I still want to see the movie." she said and then headed off to class waving at him as she ran off, not wanting to get yelled at by the teacher.

Theresa shrugged and then held her pencil and positioned her hand to where they would draw the spirit fairy. "Sounds like a good idea as any." she said as she looked at him.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:43 pm
Roland smiled as he watched her leave, lingering a moment before heading to class.

Anden found himself wishing at that moment especially that he were a man..despite how much he wanted to throttle her..she wasn't entirely the b**** he'd thought she was..and there was no denying her beauty.."Alright then." he said as he brought his warm, though damnably dainty, feminine hand to rest atop hers before he curved his fingers over her hand, holding it as he waited for Theresa to begin. "This is a new experience." he said softly, with a little smile.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff