Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:21 pm
He lead her outside to where everyone else was to talk to draco. "Hey bro I am going out to eat with elizabeth here and I am borrowing your car again. Oh and can I borrow your credit card?"  
((Sorry that wasn't me!! Ugh having 5 kids to babysit ya they are getting high on whipped cream and one stole my computer. Sorry!! sweatdrop ))

Chloe noticed Takahashi and glared at him. "Murderer..." She muttered.  

ElectricCandii

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
i smile as i kiss her on the back of the head, then stand up *so then where would u like to go now my sweet little neko?* i whisper softly. i turn and look to my brother *u have your own card and your own car, so do not use mine to cover yours* i say firmly, then gently pick up the sweet slave with me and carry her away and gently lick her ear to help her relax  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:25 pm
((Err don't get mad at me if I spell things wrong they hit the notes sometimes to annoy me!))

Chloe purred louder than earlier. She closed her eyes and put her head on his chest and enjoyed his touch. It sothed her more and more. She smirked a bit at what he said to his younger brother.  

ElectricCandii

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:26 pm
He sighed. "Fine." He turned to the slave girl. "Are you ready to go?" He said with a smile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:27 pm
"yes master."  

HidingFromTheBoogeyMan

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:28 pm
*thats my good little slave* i whisper as i keep licking your ear, purring to u, i snuggle u in my arms and take u inside and into a warm living room and lay down with u in my lap on the couch  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:31 pm
He smiled and lead her out to his car opening the door for her.  

Takahashi Uchiha

HidingFromTheBoogeyMan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:32 pm
Elizaneth followed her master to his car. And then got in.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:33 pm
Chloe wrapped her arms around him tightly and snuggled into you and purred still having her head on his chest. She smiled and licked his neck sofftly.  

ElectricCandii

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:35 pm
He shut the door when she was in and walked around to the drivers side and got in and drove off not hitting a single thing. He drove to the clothes store and bougt her some nice clothes and got her to change into those and then drove to the restuarant and parked and went around and opened her door for her to get out.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:36 pm
*mmm* i purr softly and begin to lick your ear, running my tongue into it and running my hands down your body slowly, i snuggle u closer and run my hand up to scratch your entire ear as my other hand scratched your tail  

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:38 pm
Chloe closed her eyes a moaned softly in enjoyment. She couldn't stop smiling. She nibbled on his lip and kissed him down his neck and nibbled on his ear softly. Putting her hands up your shirt and running her warm fingers on your cool body.

((I should go I might post agaim don't know. It's getting worse here! rolleyes I swear they could burn down anything they touch...))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff