Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:51 pm
Gwendolyn replied with an audible and amazed 'Oh' as she watched with interest.

"Well, they sure look like they have potential." Guy commented with a smile. He glanced back at Luke who had taken a seat at the counter. "Are we going to eat something while we're here?"

Mieu was sitting on the counter at Luke's side. "Ohh. Yummy." He watched as some rather delicious deserts were being made.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:26 pm
"Yeah, I think they do too. I mean, my mother and my grandmother told me those guns have special abilities..."

"Hmm.... maybe we can learn about those abilities soon. The last thing we ate were the fruits in the forest, so I think it'd be good to eat something now," Tear said as she lowered her arm from the light. "I can examine these better later."

"Good! Sacha's getting hungry now!" Coralina smiled.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:50 pm
"Alright." He replied, not taking a seat just yet. He glanced over at Luke. ".. Glutton." Guy laughed.

Luke had already gone ahead and ordered himself some sort of noodle bowl. He sat and ate happily while he waited for the others.

Mieu was staring back at Luke with large pleading eyes. He was quite hungry himself, but his master hadn't seemed to notice.

Gwendolyn took a seat and ordered herself a bowl of curry.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:05 pm
Tear sat down as well, placing the guns on the table, and order herself spaghetti.

"Aw, Mieu, are you hungry? I'll buy you something if you want!" She smiled towards Mieu, and quickly sent a burning glare towards Luke. She ordered herself steamed fish with ginger and onions.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:16 pm
"Okay!" Mieu smiled happily and spun excitement. "Mmm. Thank you!"

Luke looked up to notice Coralina's glare. He paused, "What?" He was completely obvious to the reason why she was staring at him with such rage.

He took a seat next to Luke. "Watch out, she's really got it in for you." Guy smirked. "Poor Mieu is neglected."

Gwendolyn glanced back at the starving Cheagle. "Oh, so the talking one is yours?" She asked Luke.

".. Nope." He went back to enjoying his food.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:23 pm
She laughed a little. "So, what do you want...?" She asked Mieu as she took some of the other fruit and gave it to Sacha, who ate it happily.

"Well, Mieu isn't really Luke's. He calls him master because Luke once saved his life and he is supposed to travel with us for a year." Tear explained to Gwendolyn before starting on her food.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:03 pm
"Oh, how peculiar." She replied as she watched the Cheagle. "They're cute."

"Nooodles~" Mieu chimed happily as he sat closer to Sacha and Coralina.

Luke glanced at his half empty bowl and then to Guy, who still hadn't ordered. "Whats up?" He questioned.

Guy blinked. "I just haven't decided what I want yet." He explained, glancing at Luke's dish.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:13 pm
"Y-yes, they are... But Luke's usually quite mean to Mieu. But Coralina is quite insistant on keeping Cheagles safe, so Mieu should be okay now." She started wating her spaghetti.

"Okay, Mieu! One order of noodles please!" She ordered for the little one with a smile. "Eh? You don't know what you want? What do you usually like? I'm sure they'd have it here!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:26 pm
"Ah." She nodded while she listened, wondering just how someone could be so cruel to something so adorable.

Guy glanced towards Coralina and paused in thought. "Well.. Usually something fish oriented. I'm rather fond of such a dish." He smiled as though embarrassed by admitting so.

Mieu smiled back and nodded in thanks to Coralina. "Thank you!" The Cheagle thanked her gratefully throwing his paws in the air.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:01 pm
"So I'm glad Coralina can keep him in line. I don't lie to see Mieu getting hurt, even though he never really seems bothered by it..."

"Well, I'm eating fish. So they have fish here. Why don't you just ask what they have that has fish in it?" She turned to Mieu and responded with a delighted giggle. "You're very welcome Mieu!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:19 pm
"Well, it's good that someone will defend him." She smiled.

"What did you get? I think I'll have the same thing in that case.." Guy replied.

"Not very adventurous, are you?" Luke teased him.

"Ah.." He laughed weakly. "But each dish is different, I assure you."

Mieu sat happily on the table in wait of the food.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:25 pm
"Yeah, me too. She was talking about creating a Cheagle protection agency, even though right now she's just one person. But I think it's a noble thing to do."

"Okay! I got steamed fish with ginger and onions. It's really good!" She smiled. Then Mieu's order came and she smile to Mieu. "Here you go Mieu!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:43 pm
She chuckled. "Cheagle protection agency? I'm positive that she'll find others. I know of some people who would be rather pleased to hear of this."

"Okay." Guy smiled and ordered the same dish as Coralina.

Luke sighed and pushed the now empty noodle bowl forward. "Done."

Mieu beamed and quickly started to gulp down the food. He paused once he realized how hot it was. "H-hot!" He jumped around, tears starting to form in the Cheagles eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:49 pm
Tear smiled. "You should tell her that. I'm sure Coralina would be thrilled to find others." She was almost finished with her food.

Coralina smiled at Guy, feeling strangely happy that he was eating the same thng as her. "Oh! Mieu!" She couldn't help but giggle at how absolutly adorable Mieu looked. "Here! Drink this!" She handed him a cup of cold water.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:29 pm
Mieu gulped down the water and with a sigh of relief sat back down on the table. "Aaah... Phew."

Having finished her meal, Gwendolyn promptly payed the bill. "Of course." She returned the gesture by smiling back.

"What do you expect eating so quickly?" Luke scoffed, watching Mieu gulp down the water.

Guy laughed and turned back to Luke, "You're honestly no better yourself sometimes." He glanced towards Mieu and smiled. "Might want to let it sit for a little while."

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff