Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Life of A Ninja. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clara Sunaro

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:44 am
[[For christs sake, Can you guys even make this slightly realistic? Like, it doesn't take 3 seconds for you to arrive at Lorri's house one after the other? What fuel? Poison does affect you SLIGHTLY. I mean, Like..Try not to make yourselves the best of fighters? And stop charging into Lorri's house!! XD]]Lorri smiled his usual gentleman-ly smile as Kai took his hands. He didn't pull away, as she suddenly looked rather sad. "Yeah, We can go shopping. We had fun last time-"

Suddenly, Kai was seized by a man, he held a kunai to her neck and threatened that he would kill her if Lorri didn't spill. Yet, before Lorri could speak, Acura charged in and got rid of the man. Lorri reached out for Kai and pulled her into his arms once more, protecting her from the blast of an explosion that the mysterious man had thrown.
((We are at the bottom of the tree people, so Lorri's house wasn't destroyed. Right? XD)) Lorri felt Ka's fragile body in his arms, and he tried to pull her closer under his protection as he jumped away from the tree with her. He wasn't really concentrating on anything but how Kai felt in his arms, when they landed with a crash on the grass several meters away from the explosion. "A-ah..Sorry.. A-are you alright?" Lorri asked, blinking and wiping some dirt from his eye.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:48 am
Shibito has been running for a few hours when he finally reaches the land of rice paddies. "Heh, closer to home." HE smirked as set up camp in an abandoned temple.  

Nathanderdethdealer

am i Sasuke yet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:17 pm
Acura decided this time to let Shibito go, he really didn't care that much what he did as long as he stayed away from the Leaf Village and Kaia and Lorri.

Acura turned to Kai and Lorri. "You two ok?" he asked walking up to them. "Come on follow me, we're going to get some ramen on me," Acura said walking in the direction where the Ramen Shop was.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:55 pm
Shibito then made it home and was greeted with questions "WHy sin't she dead?" asked their kage "Well sir you see she has become the hokage of Konoha."  

Nathanderdethdealer

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:55 pm
Kai was knocked out, once again, she was half-asleep, half-awake, after a few minutes. She felt a really bad pain in her back where Shobito had grabbed her. His grip was so hard, and killing her... It wasn't a joke.. He really was gonna do it. But before she figured out of she was gonna die or not, the pain in her back made her faint. Now she was limp, in Lorri's arms, and for some reason, she could not move. She tried to heal herself, but it was no use.. Had the shinobi sucked her chakra?!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:02 pm
"We do not care. You are to go back to konoha and tell the hokage to repay or we shall delcare war." Said the kage. "Shhibito hung his head lw as he walked out and he started to head back to Knoha.  

Nathanderdethdealer

am i Sasuke yet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:45 pm
Acura thought of many ways to wake Kai up but he chose the simplest and most non painful.
Acura walked up to Kai and whispered in here ear. "Ramen, on me," Acura thought that would wake Kai up.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:47 pm
Shibito then arrived in Konoha and he unknowingly passed Acura on his way to see the hokage.  

Nathanderdethdealer

am i Sasuke yet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:14 pm
"Is this some kind of joke," Acura yelled. " I thought i told you not--never to come back to the Leaf Village again. Then a few days later you just decide to come back", Acura said in an irritated voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:08 pm
"...mission......non-violent....."  

Nathanderdethdealer

am i Sasuke yet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:56 am
Acura took out a giant kunai. "Leave", Acura yelled with lots of anger in his voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:18 am
"You attack me on a non-violent mission the hokage will have your head." Shibito still kept runniing to the gates. "I come the land hidden in the mist!!! I need request an audience with the hokage!!!"  

Nathanderdethdealer

am i Sasuke yet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:30 pm
Acura chased after him. " Don't you dare touch the Hokage," Acura yelled still running just inches behind him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:52 pm
Shibito was let in and he enterd the Hokage's chamber to give her the message. "Our Kage......you borrowed money from him a year ago.......2 billion yen......he needs money back....."  

Nathanderdethdealer

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:05 pm
When Kai heard that she woke up. "Oh, it does sound like Lady Tsunade to do that." She said. "If you like.." She said kindly. "I'll train hard and try to get SOME money for you. However it will take a while. A very long time, indeed." She said smiling kindly. "Are you guys gonna help me out..?" She didn't wait for an answer. "You work hard too Shobito!" She said her voice getting louder. "We'll do what's right!" She said even louder, punching that air. Many heads turned around and look at Kai. She blushed shyly.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games