Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Melody's house Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:02 pm
jin noticed the red spot then saw mel go to fall and jumped over to catch her from falling" ok now what is that mel" he asked as he held her in his arms looking down to her face  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:05 pm
Melody's eyes shut and she was unresponcive.
Yukkie came running out the house "Jin what happened I senced melody chakra level go down drasticly.." as she looked at melody.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:09 pm
jin looked at yukie"she was trying to use the water shield jutsu when a red dot appeared on her nose when she started to faint and then you came out she needs to rest for awhile before she does anything " he said as he picked her up and carried her back into the house and walked into the livingroom and layed her on the couch and looked at yukie "all we can do is let her rest and let her body naturally recover its self  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:11 pm
Yukkie sighed as she said her thoughts allowed "Melody...stupid idoit I told her no jutsu that her body wasn't strong enought what if this causes her to die...." tears ran down yukkies face.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:15 pm
jin looked at yukie "did you just say melody will die from using jutsu" he said as he felt tears start running down his face he then looked at melody and said "you wanted to protect me then dont die if you die i dont know if i will be able to take it you hear me melody dont you die on me " he said as he started to cry as tears ran down his face landing on melodys hand  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:20 pm
Yukkie nodded.
Melody murrmered in her sleep she was haveing a nightmare "Jin....JIN don't leave me.." as tears fell down though her sleeping eyes.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:25 pm
he looked at her "ill never leave you my love never" he said as he fell to his knees right beside the couch and felt his tears keep falling down his face then he looked at yukie "how can i help her yukie tell me now" he said as he was determined to help her with or without yukies help  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:28 pm
Yukkie paniced "I don't know...but I won't help you anyway!"  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:32 pm
he turned to yukie and he felt he blood pressure rise " yukie you little dog if your standing between me and my lifetime with melody i will kill you now if you know how to help her tell me or ill make your life a royal pain " he said as he felt his face still tearing up as he said all of it  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:51 pm
"Oh trust me I'll ruin your lifetime...and you can try to be a royal pain melody already is to me!!" yukkie stated grining evily.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:53 pm
jin got up and walked over to yukie and pulled out a kunai "you have one last chance to tell me or else ill show you why i dont like to get angry" he said as he was trying not to get worked up but felt his heart pounding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:56 pm
"Try me jin...but did you forget you hurt me..and melody is as good as dead!" she stated grining.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:05 pm
jin felt his heart jump "and how is that your tied through your mind right not through physical body " he said as he threw the kunai and pinned yukies coller to the floor and walked ovewr and looked down at her"you have always somehow pissed me off when it came down to hurting melody you know how to fix her so do it now" he said as he started to feel his chakra flowing faster and faster then he made a hand sign and water needles started to form around his arm "you better tell me or ill show you the move that pushed you back in mels body awhile back but this time there will only be one thing different this time the needles wont even stop at your skin ill have them go into your body and slowly werm their way through your central nervous system and stop three inches from your little brain and then you will either tell me how to fix her or your gonna be paralized for the rest of you life" he said as the needles had formed and he walked up and touched yukies body with his hand and the needles moved into her body  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:10 pm
Yukkie sqelled.
She glowed and formed a girl around seventeen with purple hair like melodys. She smiled she looked exactly like melody. "Know what jin could you hurt me knowing I look like melody?"  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:16 pm
jin looked at yukie "you could never match the girl i love
' he said as he made one of the needles move alittle to one side so it poked her" now dont try to mess with me yukie " he said as he was trying to calm down "yukie just tell me i dont wanna kill you but if i have to i will "he said as he squeezed his fist and the needles started to move in circles slowly cutting yukie from the inside out now tell me what i want to know " he said as he stopped the needles and looked at yukie"i know how to torture people because of the past i have with my family being tortured for years till they all got killed im the soul survivior " he said as he lifted up his sleave to show a mark on his arm from a torture session he was in as a kid  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff