Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Tainted Love~(1x1)~(Fiercely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe we actually landed on the moon (with humans-during the Space Race)?
  DUH! I believe everything the government says!
  Are you brain-dead? We can't even go to the moon [i]now[/i].
  Hard to say..there's evidence on both sides..
  We shouldn't even bother with space-exploration.
  *No idea what you're talking about*
View Results

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:20 am
Julie turned on him, releasing him but giving him a light slap. It wasn't so light however that it wouldn't leave a stinging afterfeeling. "Now you listen to me Arueyan. You are being an absolute p***k! Kaysal is your brother. If you don't shape up you're going to find yourself all alone with no one to care for you when you need it most." she lectured him, tired of his damned attitude. She didn't know what had caused him to become so horrible, but she was tired of watching him treat his family like s**t.

Emilio nodded. "Of course . . . I love you too Uncle Kay." he said and pat his head a few times before going back to petting him and scratching his ear.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:25 am
Arueyan blinked in surprise at that slap, bringing a hand to his stinging cheek. At the lecture, he felt a jolt similar to the one he'd felt earlier when his son had assured Arueyan he wouldn't mourn him..what did that mean? He frowned up at Julia, resorting to stubborn insistence on his place in the family since he had nothing else. "My behavior doesn't change a thing! You are my wife and this is my kingdom! I am the king!" he growled up at her.

Kaysal smiled doggishly, leaning into the affection. "Oh really? You're not just saying that cause you want a dog?" he teased.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:33 am
Emilio chuckled. "Of course not Uncle Kay." he said as he continued his affection giving.

Julie slapped him lightly again. "You are just a kid now! You are NOT king and you will find that your behavior will be very important if you ever want to be old enough to be considered my husband ever again!" she hissed at him. He just wasn't getting it and she turned to threats to make him see that he no longer had any power.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:39 am
Kaysal grinned doggishly. "Good. Well then, I suppose I ought to tell you I picked you up some presents while I was away." he turned to the bags in the seats next to where Julia would be sitting. He'd left them there earlier and never had a chance to bring them out. "The two blue bags are yours, little nephew." he said with a doggish smile.

He cringed and moved his hand back up as he was slapped. At her words, his eyes widened. "Y-You wouldn't keep me like this..you can't..this isn't right.." he said weakly, sounding deflated as the magnitude of his situation finally seemed to hit him.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:51 am
Julia just glared at him. "Since when have you cared what's right?" she asked bitterly and then stood, turning on her heel as she started walking away, heading up to her room to cry.

Emilio smiled. "You're the best uncle in the world." he said and pressed a kiss to Kaysal's head as he rubbed it like he would ruffle someone's hair. "But . . . I can wait to open them." he said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:58 am
Arueyan shirked a bit under her glare and watched her turn, walking away. He hesitated before following after her, finding it only slightly easier to keep up with her. "I never..slept with someone else. I know you probably won't believe me, especially now..but I didn't." he said firmly. Arueyan wasn't one to lie, it was his nature to be honest even if the truth was less than kind. But he knew there was no proof that his claim wasn't just an attempt to lose his child's form.

Kaysal beamed doggishly, only to tilt his head. "Why wait?" he asked, noting another grin. He'd gotten Emilio a bow fashioned with a string of unicorn hair, a pale, rosewood for the grip and with little intricate designs in it..it was elven made and bespelled to be nearly unbreakable. The string was strong as well, being unicorn hair.

The bow would glisten in the moonlight as if lit but only to it's proper user..convenient for shooting in the dark..and with it came elvensteel tipped arrows of rosewood. He'd also brought some sugared plums, knowing they were a favorite of his nephews, and a special pair of communication mirrors..they could see and speak to each other through them from any distance at all.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:11 am
Julia was close to losing it. "You're right Arueyan. I don't believe you. Why would you wait till now to dispel the rumors? Why didn't you say anything when I asked you about it?! I can already tell you why. You're a self-absorbed p***k who doesn't love anyone but himself!" she said and ducked into the next room as she lost it completely and broke down, sitting right in front of the door as she buried her head in her arms, her knee pulled up to her chest, and she sobbed . . .

Emilio smiled and set Kaysal down on the floor gently before going over to the bags and opened them, his eyes widening at the sight of the bow. "Whoa! Uncle Kay you are the most awsome and greatest uncle in the world!" he proclaimed, testing out he bend of the bow, falling in love with his weapon.

((Going to bed. Night! ^-^))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:19 am
(Nighty Mousey Im-Chan!)

Arueyan felt another damned jolt..what the bloody Lower World was wrong with him? He watched her duck into the next room and when he attempted to open it, he found that she had to be against it and in his present form, he wasn't strong enough to force it open..but he could hear her sobbing..and yet another jolt hit him..Arueyan listened a moment before tapping at the door. "Julia..let me in..I can't force the damned door open like this, so let me in.." he said, rather softly, as he leaned against the door.

Kaysal found himself being set on the floor, and he eagerly stood beside Emilio, looking up at him to see his reaction. At the words, his ears perked and his tail wagged, displaying his pleasure as much as a beaming human expression would if not more so. "I'm glad you like it..elven steel, unicorn hair, and rosewood..and if you ever need more arrows, just tell me and I'll send for more." he said with a doggish smile before pointing a paw at the mirrors.

"By the way..those are communication mirrors..you just look into it and say my name, and my mirror will alert me and we can see each other and talk through them no matter how far apart we are." he said as he smiled doggishly up at Emilio.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:30 am
"Why?!" Julia asked him, still sobbing. "So you can make me feel even worse?! Prove your non-love for me?!" she yelled at him through the door, though she never lifted her head, though she felt that for some reason she should give him a chance . . . And she crawled away from the door and into the bed that was in the guest room as she continued her sobbing there. She just hoped that she wouldn't regret her decision.

Emilio smiled and then picked up his doggy uncle and hugged him tightly. "This is Vidrule come early." he said with a laugh. The mirrors would definately help.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:35 am
Arueyan felt yet another jolt, if this was becoming a habit, he wasn't going to be a happy camper to say the least. He heard her move away from the door and he opened it, entering and closing the door behind him to where he saw his wife sobbing on the bed. Arueyan cringed just slightly before he crawled onto the bed and sat beside his wife. "I didn't tell you because I didn't think I had to. I wanted you to trust me without me having to say it." he admitted gruffly. And then after a moment's pause, he reached his hand out and set it on her head, brushing his small hand through her hair gently.

Kaysal blinked and then grimaced. "Ah! Now I see what you meant about waiting. Oh well..I suppose it was good I brought all those other presents too then..not that I'm telling you where I've hidden them." he teased, enjoying the hug from his nephew as he licked the other's cheek before nuzzling against Emilio's collar bone. "Happy early Vidrule, kiddo." he said with a doggish smile.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:40 am
Julia stiffened feeling his hand on her head and then relaxed slightly, realizing that he wasn't going to pull her hair. "I-I tried to trust you but . . . you wouldn't come to bed and I-I stayed up, wondering if you ever would but . . . you didn't . . . and the-the rumors . . . What else was I supposed to think?! You made no move to comfort me, to deny what I thought was going on every night you weren't in bed!" she said, the tears just pouring from her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:47 am
Arueyan had left for a very specific reason..sort of..specific and yet vague. "I couldn't come to bed..I was having..dreams..I don't remember them..but I remember having them..whatever they were..I had to leave our bed.." he said, sounding confused.

Kaysal blinked and then grimaced. "Ah! Now I see what you meant about waiting. Oh well..I suppose it was good I brought all those other presents too then..not that I'm telling you where I've hidden them." he teased, enjoying the hug from his nephew as he licked the other's cheek before nuzzling against Emilio's collar bone. "Happy early Vidrule, kiddo." he said with a doggish smile.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:02 am
Julia lifted herself up slightly as she looked at Arueyan, her eyes red and puffy. "Dreams?" she asked. "What dreams? Why'd you have to leave our bed because of them? You could have talked to me about it." she said softly as she sat up a bit more.

Emilio laughed. "You are going to drown me in gifts one of these days. You know that right?" he teased, really happy that his uncle had gotten him such nice things. Not that they really mattered. He was just glad that he got gifts at all. His father certainly never added anything to the holiday spirit . . .  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:09 am
Arueyan shook his head. "I just told you I don't remember." he started to snap before softening as he quickly moved his hand to her cheek and brushed a lock of hair back apologetically so that she wouldn't get upset again. "I don't remember..but they were so strong..I think there was magickal influence in them..but I thought the wards on the castle prevented magickal influence on me.." he said, furrowing his brow a bit, clearly troubled.

Kaysal bark-laughed. "Maaaaybe. It wouldn't be hard..considering you're such a squirt." he teased back, playfully patting Emilio's nose with his paw.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:25 am
Julia flinched as he brushed her hair back, fully expecting him to yank on it. However, he softened and she started seeing a side of him that she thought she'd never see again. He was opening up to her . . . And as she saw that he was troubled, she decided to comfort him and pulled him to her, holding him comfortingly. "It's okay . . ." she said softly as she stroked his hair gently.

Emilio smiled. "Sure, sure." he said with a laugh, happy to be fooling around with his uncle. He was glad that even if his father treated him like s**t, he still had his mother and uncle who loved him.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff