Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Moonlake academy school for monsters & humans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vistor counter
+1
100%
 100%  [ 47 ]
Total Votes : 47

RhageisMyGame

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:15 pm
He laughed. "Well, your in luck. I happen to fit into that category." He smiled alittle listening to her heart. "Calm down some, id hate to cause you a heart attack on our first date." He moved some hair out of his eyes, wondering what could possibly happen now, nothing could go worse he didnt think.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:23 pm
The word date echoed in her head."Ok I'll try."Tina said. She was taking in everything that just now happened.If this is a dream I never want to wake up.  

Angelic_Gurl909

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:27 pm
Risa had left and went back in the food court awhile ago.Really this is like some stupid romance story.She had been watching the two from the table she was sitting at.Well someone might be crashing a date.After all I'm severly bored maybe they can provide me with some entertainment.She had a devious smile spread across her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:27 pm
He stood up, rolling his shoulders, popping them in a few places. He then sat back down, sipping some more of his shake, of which was now empty. He frowned to himself and threw it into the trashcan, on the other side of the room. He turned his full attention to her. "So, anymore questions? or do we want to go do something else?" She was still gaping at the cup he had thrown into the trash. He smiled and stood up walking slowly to the door, stopping for her to catch up.  

RhageisMyGame

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:34 pm
Tina got up from her seat pcking up her trash."Coming Seth!"She threw away her trash.She soon caught up with him."So what do you wanna do now?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:38 pm
He thought silently as they walked. "I really don't know. Their are so many options. Wanna go hang out in the dorms? Your rooms like right next to mine, so you dont have to go far..." He kept walking, humming alittle to himself. He had smelled a Vamp heading their direction, he had figured it was time to leave. He didnt want to fight his first day.  

RhageisMyGame

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:47 pm
"Okay sure."She cheerfully replied.Instead of walking tina began skipping.She was full of energy for some reason.She suddenly stopped seeing Seth was troubled."Is something wrong?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:49 pm
Seth looked at her. "Oh, nothing!" He walked over to her and draped one arm over her shoulders. "Just thinking, i do that everyonce in awhile." He smiled and kept moving.  

RhageisMyGame

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:03 pm
"K just making sure." She walked the same pace as Seth.She looked over at him."Ok so we're going to your dorm?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:07 pm
"Yeah, sure, unless you'd rather go to yours. Mine dosent have a door...it was locked, so i unlocked it...with my foot...but yeah, yours would be a little more private, but whichever you wanna choose ill be fine with me." He watched their pace, exactly the same. He smiled to himself.  

RhageisMyGame

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:11 pm
"You kicked down your door."She giggled some."Ok then we'll go to mine."She was now at a calm state.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:13 pm
He smiled, walking into the dorm room. He sat down at the front of her bed. "Soo....whats up? Haha!"  

RhageisMyGame

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:17 pm
The stare in Risa's eyes were hateful and cold.Love I don't know why people allow themselves to feel that emotion all it does in the end is hurt you.She said coldly so low it was a whisper.Risa had a strange feeling as if she had met that girl(Tina) before.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:26 pm
She sat down on the bed beside Seth."Nothing much."Tina said replying.She looked over at him.Noticing he had a couple rings on his fingers."Those are really nice.""How did you get them."  

Angelic_Gurl909

faylynnofmiddleearth

Interesting Guildswoman

7,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:15 am
(im so sorry to have to say this but im not going to hav the internet for a while...a long while...im afraid im going to have to quit.you can eather kill my character or what ever.im terraboly sorry for having to do this.i injoyd the awesome rp.please forgive me and have fun)  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games