Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Unafraid of Dreams (1x1) (Daringly Filled) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:12 am
Selina watched him treat Liava so kindly and gently . . . she smiled and then headed out to go find Laung.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:17 am
Laung was still in his room, doddling on his paper, well it was doddling to him, to others it was art. He hated the fact he could draw so well but he couldn't bear with the fact he couldn't be that far from not drawing. He waited for Selina to come back, but his eyes were closed. So what he didn't realise was that he was drawing two girls on the paper, Selina and Liava.  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:31 pm
Selina entered the room and saw that her master was busy drawing something. "Master Laung?" she asked, in order to announce her arrival. His back was to her, so she couldn't see that his eyes were closed, nor could she see the drawing.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:43 am
Laung didn't open his eyes as Selina entered and carried on drawing for a few minutes more. When he opened his eyes he saw that he had created the likeness of Selina and Liava together and made a loud hissing noise, scrunching it up into a little ball and throwing it at Selina "what happened?"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:49 pm
Selina flinched. "I . . . I'm not entirely sure but . . . the cook screamed and Liava was laying in the kitchen, bleeding from a wound on her head." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:59 pm
Laung looked at Selina finally and frowned "how would that wound have happened?" he said to himself, like he had forgotten about it already, being the one whom caused it "darn now I will have to say how sorry I am that she is hurt and that she will recover to the people now. Not fun" he said sulking like a little child, crossing his arms and pouting  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:14 pm
Selina sighed but refrained from reminding him that the wound was most likely caused by him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:19 pm
Laung looked at Selina "do you want to have a look at the kingdom?" he asked her, he knew either way she was coming out with him. She could do the talking and he could sit in his normal silence when he was out  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:27 pm
Selina blinked at the seemingly random question and then nodded. "I suppose so master . . ." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:50 am
Laung uncrossed his arms and stood up grabbing a cloak from the wall, throwing it over himself. "You just need to say to people that the princess has had an accident but she is recovering" he said before walking out of the room, shouting for a carriage  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:51 am
Selina's eyes widened. "Princess?!" she asked incredulously. Liava was the PRINCESS?! Then why in the world was she treated like dirt?!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:57 am
((Is selina in shock?))
Laung looked back at Selina frowning as he heard her asking the question "yes princess, now come on! I don't have all day!" he said to her before walking off towards the carriage  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:22 am
((Yes . . . yes she is.))

Selina blinked and then followed after Laung. "Wait . . . so does that mean that Liava is your sister?!" he asked, still in that same incredulous tone.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:29 am
((happy easter. Any easter eggs? ... i'm dying ... haven't had breakfast yet and I've got to leave in 6 mins for church. I'm not having easter eggs for breakfast))
Laung turned and nodded at Selina's question, raising an eyebrow at her "yes, why?" he said shaking his head as he came up to the carriage. He stepped into it, not bothering to be a gentleman and let the women go first  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:18 am
Selinacould'nt believe her ears. "THEN WHY IN THE SEVEN HELLS DO YOU TREAT HER LIKE s**t?!" she yelled at him, refusing to get in the carriage.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff