Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:36 am
"Don't fall into darkness"He said as he looked for the cake"Mina was one of your parents an Eternal Eye?I just ask because i try to find family members...i am not sure if any are left alive..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:47 am
Mina gasped. "H-How did you...?" she asked. She had no idea how he figured it out when she only found out just a few minutes ago.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'll clean this up for you!" Asuka offered cheerily.
Mamoru sighed. "Fine. Do what you want. I have work to do," he said and cleared off a spot at the table in the center of the room.
"Okay!" Asuka said then started picking up some papers.
"Just be careful not to-"
Just then Asuka tripped.
"-trip," Mamoru finished, sighing.
"Sorry!"  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:41 am
"I think this means yes,huh?"Jay finnaly found the cake "My father was once an eternal Eye.He promised me to take me to his sister ,who was also an eternal eye.But....."He sighed and felt a tear rolling down his face,he wiped it away"I never met my aunt ,father was never able to take me there.His power was ...i thiknk his power was better then my."He smiled"He could make illusions and he was able to let wings grow out of his back"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:52 am
"My mother was an Eternal Eyes...She was executed for hiding me when I was a baby. I never met her," Mina said, fighting back tears.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:17 am
Jay walked over to her and huged her"Sorry...."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:29 am
"There's no need to be sorry. All we can do is avenge their deaths. Of course, I'm not implying that we act without thinking. We should focus on making plans for revenge, just as the army is probably making plans to kill us," Mina said.  

Stefisgarden

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:09 pm
After helping Asuka pick the fallen papers up, Mamoru had pulled out some maps and started studying them. Hm... We lost sight of them around here, he thought, his finger on the spot in the forest where the Eternal Eyes had fought the army pawns he had placed there to get rid of them, and they cannot return to the burned village, so the only place where they could be is at Garnet's mansion...
Asuka, meanwhile, was putting books on the shelf in his room, smiling happily.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:23 pm
"Yeah right."Jay took the cake and placed it on the table"A plan...err...Mina...I think we are in a stupid trap right now"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:30 pm
Mina sighed. "You could be right...Garnet did say that the tactician is brilliant. If that's true, he could have planned us coming here. He could be leading the whole army here right now. What can we do?" she asked.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mamoru was trying to think of a way to get in to search Garnet's house without alerting the Eternal Eyes. It's not like me to just drop in for a visit, and Asuka will probably attack the first Eternal Eyes she sees. It's too bad I don't have any contacts outside the army, he thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:02 pm
"I am not a brilliant tactician but a thief who knows how to plan escapes!"Jay suddenly stated"Since the death of my parents i was raised by a thief"HE smilled nervously and put a map out.It was an old one and the edges were partly burned.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:26 pm
"So where would you suggest we go? I have no desire to return to the village..." Mina said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a sudden crash behind Mamoru. "What did you do?" he asked, turning.
"Uh...I tripped again," Asuka said.
Mamoru sighed. He walked over to where she was picking up the papers and bent down. "You need to be more careful."
"I-I'm sorry, Mamoru-sama!" Asuka replied, frantically picking the papers.
"If you aren't more careful, you could get hurt," he told her and started to pick up some papers.
"Huh?...Mamoru-sama..." Then Asuka suddenly hugged him, dragging him to the ground again. Again, she ended up sitting on him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:30 pm
Jay thought for a while"HE will think that we are here and don't return to the village.We can't hide in the forest...but..."He looked over the map and pointed ta one spot"Here are mountains ,i bet we could hide in a cave there"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:51 pm
"I guess it's a start. Maybe we should try it," Mina said. She looked at the map. "They'll probably burn any village we go to, so the mountains are our best bet."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Will you get off me?" Mamoru asked.
"I-I'm sorry!" Asuka said and quickly got off and started picking papers up again..
"Huh? That was too easy." He stood up.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:10 pm
"Yeah ...we have to stay there a while.And before they realize that we are at the mountains, we have to move slowly back to the burned village.They won't think that we will go back there"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:21 pm
"Well then, why are we still here? We really should be getting ready to leave. We're going to need lots of food and some stuff to make a fire with," Mina said and then starting mentally listing everything.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games