Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
THE worst/disappointing game you have ever played Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 7:18 pm
N+. It felt like a Homebrew game. The developer could have done a much better job. Plus the online servers are down.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:31 pm
Rattatouille (or however you spell it) on DS. It was all just scavenger hunts and occasionally a cooking game. Sucked like crazy.  

ZhadowAzn

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:05 am
GrowingDandelion
Waynebrizzle
GrowingDandelion
Waynebrizzle
digi734

asexualy or with another horrible game?

No game in the right mind would make love to E.T.. It would have to be asexually.
That would mean either the original E.T. game split in two so there are two new horrible rushed movie games running around someplace, or a part of E.T. broke off and mutated into it's own game, like a starfish or something.

It was probably Spider-Man 3, or the Dragonball movie PSP game.

Oshit! It split into THREE!!! gonk

*Gunshot*

Nope, nope, it's still two. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:30 am
The one I hated the most was that sonic rpg. There is ALOT of bad sonic games and I thought maybe this will be fun like Super Mario rpg.... Oh good God I think they were on some bad drugs when they came up with this game. The begining battles were tough and if you messed up once then you were screwed! Nothing says fun than watching your whole party get killed when you try to lv up in a low lv dungeon <.<  

SirBud

wariodude128

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:12 am
SirBud
The one I hated the most was that sonic rpg. There is ALOT of bad sonic games and I thought maybe this will be fun like Super Mario rpg.... Oh good God I think they were on some bad drugs when they came up with this game. The begining battles were tough and if you messed up once then you were screwed! Nothing says fun than watching your whole party get killed when you try to lv up in a low lv dungeon <.<

I believe you are talking about this game:
User Image
I've heard good and I've heard bad. I haven't played it, but I think I might want to wait a bit before I think of getting it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:23 pm
wariodude128
SirBud

I believe you are talking about this game:
User Image
I've heard good and I've heard bad. I haven't played it, but I think I might want to wait a bit before I think of getting it.

I used to love playing Sonic when I was little but these new games are getting worse and worse crying  

wafflez89

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:25 pm
SirBud

I love Sonic Chronicles. And it wasn't hard, I died twice in the entire game. Most RPGs are way harder.

The most dissapointing games for me would be
Sonic the hedgehog 06: had so much potentional, just rushed way too much.

I am also quite dissapointed with the werehog levels of sonic unleashed. There are SO many problems ith the controls. The climbing just feels like prince of persia (awesome game) with super crappy controls. and the careful jumping gets frusterating when I accidently double tap the control stick and dash off the edge. and combat is just boring.
But the day stages are AWESOME!!!!! 3D sonic has never been better. Sonic adventure 2 is pretty much even with it though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:58 pm
Bongardo
SirBud

I love Sonic Chronicles. And it wasn't hard, I died twice in the entire game. Most RPGs are way harder.

The most dissapointing games for me would be
Sonic the hedgehog 06: had so much potentional, just rushed way too much.

I am also quite dissapointed with the werehog levels of sonic unleashed. There are SO many problems ith the controls. The climbing just feels like prince of persia (awesome game) with super crappy controls. and the careful jumping gets frusterating when I accidently double tap the control stick and dash off the edge. and combat is just boring.
But the day stages are AWESOME!!!!! 3D sonic has never been better. Sonic adventure 2 is pretty much even with it though.

I love my rpg games and I have played alot of different ones. Ranging from back in the day of the first final fantasy to so many others but the sonic game I absoultly hated it. Tried to lv up but that did no good at all. I found the enemies hit you so hard and alot of the time I could do nothing but watch my team get wiped out over and over again.
Sonic games as a whole have been going down hill since adventure battle 2. I can see the reasoning behind what they do to sonic by giving him some kind of gimic each time. This is no differnt from say Mario, the big difference is that mario is built around these gimmics. Always new power ups and worlds and more. While sonic is suppose to be about speed and destroying robots and kicking egg man's butt all over the place. What do we get now? We get a wearhog which drove me nuts at the end of the game since it was 4 to 1 amount of wearhog stages. That game was not a true sonic game, a true sonic game should be flying by as a blue blur, hitting springs and just breaking things on the fly.
With black knight I was happier with but then again I simply treated that as an adventure game and not a sonic game. I want the old days where we had glass proccessing that made sonic so fast. I want to fly around in a city at night or breezing through the grass on green hill. I want to stop egg man from robotozing anything he could and in the days he was known as Robotnic. None of this crap about crazy space energy or story book worlds you get sent too. I want my God damn futruistic game where I smash robots and blast through a stage with such high speed that is jnot seen in any other kind of game.
Just give us a fricken sonic game with the fricken rings with the fricken hidden emeralds so I can have a special boss fight at the end and see the true ending. I do not want to see swords, guns, wierd magical energies, rnadom wierd crap, some goofy side kick they tack on. I have played their crap for too long now and just want a damn good orginal sonic game that they have done back in the day!
*breaths and stops ranting for now*  

SirBud

wariodude128

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:53 pm
In case none of you have noticed, I have made the worst/disappointing games to include the worst/disappointing parts in a game. To start, I'm going to kick it off with a game that I'm still in love with.
(Insert Ghost Rider game for PS2 here because photobucket doesn't have it.)
Anyway, I love this game so much and it kicks major a** in my opinion. However, there is one thing that I thought sucked about this game. It's also a bit ironic since it's the only reason that it sucks:
User Image
I'll explain. Once you beat the game, you can play it again with Ghost Rider 2099, Vengeance or Blade. After playing through as 2099 and Vengeance, I started as Blade. I found out that he doesn't have any of the awesome stuff Ghost Rider has and only has his sword. If you STILL don't get it, I'll make it simple. The fact that Blade is a half vampire and that playing as him in the game sucks, it's ironic since vampires suck blood.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:47 am
For me, it was Wii Fit. I don't own the game actually, but I played it at a sleepover party. My friend wanted to add all of us, so about FIVE times we had to do the balance tests, and hear THE most annoying robot voice ever in the history of gaming. That's right, Navi, you got competition xDDD
And then after that, I actually played it, and I thought I was gonna fall asleep in my chair.

GIMME SOME ACTION, DAMNIT!  

Tanzama -CCV-

Saint Dharumis

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:49 pm
Biggest letdown for me would be Alone in the Dark for Wii.

Over and over again, I refuse to learn that FPSs on the Wii suck a**. Always. It seems to be a rule of thumb to make the controls too sensitive.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:24 pm
Sonic Unleashed,Digimon World 4 and tetris  

FatxManxMaggot

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:41 pm
FatxManxMaggot
tetris

Blasphemy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:49 pm
Zephyrkitty
FatxManxMaggot
tetris

Blasphemy.

If it makes you say double blasphemy, I think that the game Columns for Sega Genisis is way better than any tetris game I've played.  

wariodude128

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:08 pm
wariodude128
Zephyrkitty
FatxManxMaggot
tetris

Blasphemy.

If it makes you say double blasphemy, I think that the game Columns for Sega Genisis is way better than any tetris game I've played.

I see 'Game X is better than Tetris' and 'Tetris is the worst game ever' as pretty different things. Tetris is pretty high on my list of favorite games, but there are certainly games I've enjoyed more. Worst game ever, on the other hand...

I've never played Columns, though.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces