Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John Santan :~FINISHED!!!~: ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EmoFoxZ

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:56 pm
YA WANNA PLAY WITH FANGS NOW HUH!? WHAHAHAHA

Luke ran at Kabal full speed and stuck his extra powerful fangs into his shoulder and bit down very hard. He then let go, punched Kabal in the gut, then kicked him in the face sending him flying.

DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THE SANTAN'S WAHAHHAHAHA

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:59 pm
hes got up his mind gone completely he laughed and wlaked twords him he grabbed him and flung him agaisnt the wall hhe was there in a flash his hands ferl ike claws and hes dug them deep into looks sohulder and bite his other sohulder  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

EmoFoxZ

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:00 pm
Luke had had enough. His dark aura grew to a tremendous size and obliterated the whole building sending the both of them down to the streets below.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:05 pm
kabal landed on his feet on his arm and poped ito ut of placed but he poped it back he got up his energy began to change unitl it was blue the leviathan had changed aslo it not had to heads arm legs and feet and its fang were sharper the enrgy began to spin out of control unitl it started claming down down kabal heldo ut his hand and tranfred the enrgy to his blade then held his blade tword luke nad leto ut a blast that went tword luke tkaing all of his energy with it it started to look like the leviathan and went right at him  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

EmoFoxZ

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:07 pm
Luke's aura raged violently his eyes flaming red. The darkness had spread the whole town, the nice day was turned into a pitch black bubble.

WHATCHA GONNA DO NOW DEMON!?!?!? WAHAHAHAH  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:09 pm
as the dragon fianally hit luke it exploded kabla fell on on kneee back ot himself waitnig to see what it had done he was weak and he put everythingi nto one attack  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

EmoFoxZ

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:13 pm
He saw it coming from a mile away, he was prepared. He made a dark barrier around himself that was rippling everywhere. The dragon hit the barrier. He felt the pressure that was put onto it, and he knew if it hit him, he would have been finished. He had calmed down. His hair covered his eyes yet again, and his eyes went back to their original dull black colour.

Father, Help me....  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:15 pm
kabal was breathing heaivly once he saw it had not hit him hep uhis head odwn his eyes lcosed and he collapsed ot the gorund onl onger having the strength to fight his blade came crashing down and landed in the ogrund by him inplanted into the gorund  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

EmoFoxZ

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:19 pm
Everything went silent. Something had happened... He stopped the aura barrier, and walked over to Kabal who was bloody and wounded everywhere. He looked at him. His eyelids felt heavy. He was hurt very bad... He looked one last time at Kabal. Then fell to the ground beside him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:34 am
Katie Jumped on John, putting her hands on the side of his head. She was ready to litterally tear his head off to kill him but she stopped.
"Go on," John said, "You're a Santan, it's what you do. Kill me.
"No." Katie said, "I may be a Santan, but I am not you.""

John became angry. He ripped himself away from her, "Of course you're not me!" he shouted, "You are your mother! everything about her! Do you actually think the only reason I kept you alive was because I loved you? No. It was because I was afraid to get rid of the only thing left I had of Elizabeth. But I can't do this any more. I give up. As long as you do one thing for me," he looked at Katie.
Katie was confused.
"The last words you mother spoke to me were 'John, I love you and I want to be with you forever, but you know as well as I that I could never be a vampire...kill me.' and it was true. Now just tell me those words and I will give up the fight.""John," Katie began as aquard as this was, she had to stop John,"I love you and I want to be with you forever, but you know as well as I that I could nerver be a vampire...kill me."
John grabbed a blade from his belt and rushed toward Katie, stabbing the blade into her stomach.
"I'm so sorry Elizabeth," John whispered before letting Katie fall to the ground.
A black cloud came swirling all around John. His screams came from inside it. Katie thought she head him say "I'll be back". After he was gone she crawled over to Kabal's body. She took a purse from around he waist and opened it. Inside wer two berries for healing. It was said the only thing the berries couldn't heal was a broken heart. Katie put them in Kabal's mouth, "Please Kabal," she whispered, "If for no one else, come back for me." the tears came to her eyes as she moved closer to him, wrapping her arms around him, "Please Kabal, come back to me.".  

Katie Wildheart

EmoFoxZ

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:51 am
Luke saw what Katie was doing. He looked up at her.

Katie.... Help me.... It hurts....  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:22 pm
Hearing johns screams ember kissed Chi's forhead and then ran to his aid, the battle that he had miss was geting pretty bad. Moving so fast that he couldnt be seen he ran into the cloud and grabed his leader and hid " Drink quickly " Ember said Slicing open his wrist and put it to his mouth. " Tyrant keep watch above the clouds " he whispered silently as his dragon flew above them.  

SuperShitFace

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:17 pm
Chi took a nap for a good thirty minutes and then got up and streched "time for fun" she giggled, she left ember a note telling his she would be back she just had to feed her dog. she walked out and looked around, she found it awsome how everything looked "im not going to get used to this anytime soon" she said to herself and got on her motorcycle and started it up and sped off, she found her reaction time was quicker so she drove faster and passed everyone and got to her house within minutes and went in a fed rex. He just looked up at her, almost in fear until she petted him and kissed his head gently as a feather "dont be scared its still me hun" she said to him and smiled. The dog licked her face and ate its food.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:14 pm
Luke was bleeding very badly and had to do something. He slowly got up, and limped over to a building. He leaned against it and started licking his wounds.

Damn it, this is bad...  

EmoFoxZ

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:17 pm
Chi walked out and froze, she could smell blood, it didnt make her too hungry it actully interested her "wait i know that smell" she said and ran off and ran up to luke "hey wtf happened to you luke, wait you were in that fight too werent you" she said and kneeled next to him "come on my place is close ill fix ya up" she said and put her arm under him gently and easily lifted him up "woah this is awsome" she snickered to herself.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff