Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
→Pineapple Express; [[open!]] :D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

→did you like pineapple express?
faasho ! "my thumb looks like my cack."
75%
 75%  [ 6 ]
nah, stupid stoners.
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
i haven't seen it :/
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:12 pm
Luke noted that Rhi was rather hesitant, but maybe because it was their first time together. Luke kissed her back, with just as much meaning. He held her in his arms, gently. He leaned in, pushing her back, against something, the wall, refrigerator, he didnt know.

Kat smiled, tossing her cig out the window.
Once they got there, Kat stepped out of the door, and gave Isaac a small kiss, on the cheek. Then walked towards his apartment door. She waited for him to lock the car.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:06 pm
He knows just how to hold me. Rhianon thought, her back against the wall.
Wanting to seem confident, she, still kissing him, led him, backwards down the hall...into her bedroom, where he pushed him back onto her bed.
Before she climbed on top of him, she took her shirt off. Then she slid out of her pants, still wearing her thong, then climbed onto her bed.
She could do this.

[[xD what it some duude picked it up off the road and was like "pineapple express! O:" ]]

After locking up his car, Isaac walked up the first flight of steps and his apartment was the first platform you came to, on the right.
He unlocked the door, and let Kat and himself in, proceeding to lock the door after them.
"I'm a little hungry...so i'm going to get some munch before we get settled," Isaac said, going into the kitchen.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:48 pm
Luke noticed, she was nervous, hesitant. But he was too turned on now to care. He sat up, pulling his shirt off, then laid back down, pulling her onto him. He started kissing her neck, holding her wrist by his waist. His eager lips found their way to her mouth.
'Be careful,' a voice told him. It was their first time together.

Kat giggled.
"Munchies?" She asked, looking in the fridge. She pulled out a Mike's Hard, some beer, and opened it.
She was already turned on, she had to admit.

Wyatt soon realized that they were the only ones left, besides Foster and Seth, who could be anywhere in the house. He realized, that he was slowly inching towards Bianka, as they sat on the couch, flipping through tv channels. He was eating a piece of pizza, and every five minutes or so, he'd glance at Bianka. Noting that she was actually very beautiful. This was the first time, he'd felt comfortable with a girl

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:29 pm
Isaac had some pasta salad leftover, he'd made two nights ago. It was actually really good.
After fixing himself a bowl, he sat down at the counter, and started eating.
I wonder how long we're going to last. And in the end, who'll be the one breaking up... the thought ran through his mind.
What am I even thinking? I shouldn't think like that.
"You can eat whatever is in there," Isaac offered, still eating.

Bianka and Wyatt, having played the most, were done. Everyone else had gone home, and she and Wyatt were just sitting on the sofa, watching the television.
"I don't care if you crash here, since that probably was already what you had in mind."
Bianka flipped through channels, stopping on VH1.
It'd been over a couple minutes, but Wyatt was seeming to get closer.
Did he want to cuddle? Bianka almost smiled at the thought. How silly of her.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:26 pm
Kat scrunched up her nose.
"Nah, i'm fine." She said, "thanks, but no thanks."
She sighed, taking another swig. She was such a lightweight.

Wyatt felt nervous. He took a deep breath, then put his arm over her shoulder, so cliche, he chided himself.
"Is this okay?" Wondering if it was uncomfortable for her.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:07 pm
[okayy, okayy. we get it. Kat's a lightweight.
lmao. you've said it like thirty times already.]]

"Alright," Isaac said, finishing his bowl. After putting it in the sink, he went into the his bedroom, changing out of his clothes, now just wearing his boxers.
"You wanna go lie down? Watch something?" Isaac offered, wanting to move to the bedroom.

Bianka kept herself from laughing. How funny it was that he'd ask.
Like she'd care.
But still, she didn't want to lead him on to thinking she liked him. Because she did like him, but not like that. She thought he was a cool kid.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:48 pm
[[WELL MAYBE IF YOU POSTED MORE I WOULD REMEMBER!
lol,jk.,]]

Kat smiled.
I wanna watch you. She thought, walking into his bedroom. She finished her second mike's.
She kicked her shoes off and sat on his bed, smiling at him.

Bianka didnt say anything, so it must've been alright.
He felt like he was doing something wrong, maybe it was just because it was the fact that Bianka was a girl, and Wyatt was gay. He decided to give up on guys for now, since he never got any. Maybe he'd have better luck with girls, but he couldnt do it, he removed his arm, and put it in his lap.
"Hah, sorry, i'm gay, and its complicated." He smiled at her, it reached his eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:14 pm
[[well sorry scream
gawwwwwwd. lmfao.
loljk.
maybe roleplaying gets boring, and i have better things to be doin'.]]

Isaac turned on the television, himself, feeling a little turned on. On the bed, Isaac crawled over to Kat, settling beside her.
Resting his head on Kat's should, Isaac kissed her neck, his arms wrapped around her. Tonight would be a good one. Isaac just wasn't sure if Kat would remember very much of it.

"Oh really? Earlier you told me you were bi.? what's the sudden change?" Bianka asked, jokingly.
"And I understand. I have a lot of gay friends. And there's nothing wrong with being gay," Bianka assured him.

Looking at the time, Bianka said, "I've got work tomorrow, so i'mma get to bed."
Handing him the remote, she went down the hall to her room.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:42 pm
[[are they at luke's? or isaac's? i forgot.]]

Kat rolled over, straddling Isaac now. She smiled, leaning down and kissing him. Kat had always thought that it was gross, learning how to kiss, or give a gret handjob from other guys, or if you were a guy, from girls. If your great in bed, how many other people have you been with? Kat herself had only been with Isaac, Seth and one of her old friends, Frank, or Frankie. He moved over the summer. But no one knew about him, because it was never brought up.
Kat wasnt very high, she was more buzzed, drunk, then high. Crossfaded. She reached for her jacket, taking it off.

Wyatt bit his bottom lip.
"that wasnt awkward, at all.." He muttered to himself. There was a blanket draped across the couch, he grabbed it, laying down. He changed it to the food channel. The show was some crazy cake show, where they had to make a birthday cake, for triplets. but they only had an hour. They were competing against other bakers.
Wyatt always wanted to be a baker, or a chef, he thought it would be cool to be a cook, to make food for people. But he was never around the kitchen or anything like that, so he never got the chance.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:57 pm
[they're @ isaac's.]
[[i think that's funny. xD isaac's only ever been with one other girl (sexually).
it was the that gave him the bj, xD]]

Isaac was happy to alert enough to do this. He'd remember it, too. Or hopefully he would.
He'd have to see tomorrow morning when they got up for school.
ugh, school.
Good thing it'd be done i a couple weeks.
Things were really heated now, and Isaac knew he'd be in in a few minutes. It'd be smooth sailing from there.
[[xD]]

[[uhm.. skip to the next morning?]]

Bianka had to get up earlier than normal, around six to get to work by 7:00. Her schedule had been kinda weird since her manager had left on vacation, and she'd been made temp. manager. She was the assis. manager already, which was nice. It gave good pay and she could afford a house compared to an apartment.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:12 am
Kat woke up, late, of course. Isaac right next to her. It was 9:34, middle of first period.
"ugh!" She sighed, sitting up, she was naked, but she didnt really care.
"Isaac!" She yelled, shaking him awake. "We're late!" She said, standing out of bed, looking for her clothes. ugh, same clothes as yesterday. oh well, she'd just wear one of his jackets.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:25 pm
"Oh,s**t," Isaac mumbled, getting up.
Sometime during the night he must've gotten up because his boxers were on, again.
"I'll call Luke, since he can excuse you late," Isaac said, grabbing a clean pair of jeans. He slipped them on, and went into the bathroom.
After splashing water on his face, he felt more awake and put on a shirt with Nirvana on it, socks, and his black, authentic vans. Running a comb through his hair, Isaac said, "I have a pair of really small skinny jeans. They'll probably fit you, since they won't fit me. They're girl pants anyways," Isaac laughed. He put the comb down and opened his dresser.
Throwing the pants on the bed, Isaac picked up his phone and dialed Luke's number.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:57 pm
Kat giggled.
"and why do you have girl pants? hmm?" She asked, picking them out of his dresser and slipping them on. surprisingly, they were a little small. but they fit just the same. they were just plain black. She wore her converse, and the shirt from yesterday. it was just a plain white v-neck.
She grabbed one of his jackets, it was purple.
after looking in the mirror and fixing her makeup and hair, she waiting for isaac.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:15 pm
[[srry for this mod.]]

"Luke says he'll be waiting outside in 5 minutes, Kat. So get your things together. He's got your book bag," Isaac said.
The two of them headed down into the kitchen and Isaac found a box of pop tarts. They were strawberry and would have to do until lunch.
"Here," Isaac said, handing her a packet.

A horn sounded, and Isaac knew it was Luke.
"There he is. I'll see you later," Isaac said, kissing Kat briefly on the lips.
He continued to get his things. His keys, and backpack. And they headed out the door together, Isaac though, headed for his car.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:44 pm
Kat sighed, walking to Luke's car.
She didnt want to go to school, she wanted to lay in bed all day with Isaac, she just couldnt get enough of him sometimes.
She wished he kissed her longer, instead of just a peck.
She got in Lukes car, and then waved to Isaac, but he was already driving away.
"Whats wrong?" Luke asked. "Why are you late?" He added.
"I slept in, and nothing's wrong. I was just rushed this morning." She said, grabbing her book bag.
"Oh," He said, Luke looked like he just woke up. "I already called in the office for you." He said, stopping at a stoplight. He turned to look at her. "Kat i dont know about you staying at Isaac's.." He said. Kat was shocked. "What?!"
"Well I'm just worried about you, Kat. Just be careful." He said, hitting the gas.
"Dont think i'm not. Really Luke, if something goes wrong, i'll probably come back to your place." She said, kind of mad now.
They were in front of the school now. Kat didnt open her door.
"Okay, well, I'm just saying." Luke said.
"I know, and thank you, really. but i'm a big girl, i can handle things on my own." She said. "thanks for the ride." Then she got out, shutting the door.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games