Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:07 pm
"I've been in this damn city my whole life... Only time I saw anything outside of it was during that war." he noticed Marcus wincing, "If you want, I can disconect the nervous response cords. I'll do it inside the machine so it dosen't hurt come time to reatache it." He becan tightening losser parts.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:22 am
Marcus laughed nervously. "No thanks, I think i'll stick with the slight pains here and there instead of having to deal with full half an hour of blinding pain of reactivating and retesting every nerve."  

Kieron Simato

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:21 pm
"Suit yourself." says Erk oiling some parts. "So, has this thing given you any trouble in the past?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:39 am
"Not really. It's come in handy when people get in a little too close when in a firefight. A swift kick to the stomachusually keeps them winded dazed and confused long enough for me to aim." Marcus replied. "But due to the weight imbalance running has always been a little chore. I was thinking of modifying it to conceal a pistol for special cases." He laughed.  

Kieron Simato

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:19 pm
"Those are actually really easy to take care of. Theres several out dated systems in this, and I could replace them." He says, looking up from his work. "And, if I replace them, it will be lighter, and have some extra room. Pluss, I can tune it for power to counter act the weight some." he said rubbing his eyes in thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:57 am
Marcus shrugged. "If it's not too expensive. I don't mind that much, I need quite a bit of my money to keep me alive for the next little while."  

Kieron Simato

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:12 pm
"No problem, I make my own parts so I don't have to pay the over head for buying it from companies." said Erk standing up and walking to a large cubord, he opened it up and began to take several parts out. "These are made of a special alloy, so they can hold up to much greater stress, and weigh far less. And, if you ever have any problems, come back here and I'll fix them for free. " he then pulls out a log book and writes down the numbers he's marked on all the parts, "Well, are you ready to get started or would you perfer to wait a day or so?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:57 pm
"Oh well, then I suppose I have to ask how good a mechanic you are if you're going to go poking around my insides with parts you made yourself, no offense but I don't know how good of a craftsman you are." He said slightly nervous.  

Kieron Simato

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:06 pm
"Well, if you dubt my abilities," says Erk shutting Marcus's leg, "I'll just have to show off a bit won't I?" He stood up, and walked over towards the garage, he hit a button and all three walls rouse up. Inside was a four leged mecha (see the first few pages four a picture), "Along with making that thing in one day out of spare parts, I made the mechanism which lifted those walls." The walls folded against the ceiling, meanwhile Erk waloked towards the back door, "Let me show you the hanger..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:06 pm
Impressed Marcus nodded. "If given the schematics I could probably build things like that too, I have a certain knack for metalics." He laughed.  

Kieron Simato

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:23 pm
Erk walked out side, down a short path, passing what looked like a giant sized wepons range, to the hanger. "Inside here, are some of my pet projects, and one item which proves me to be the greatest mechanic Byako has ever seen." he said with suprising confidence. Inside was his collection of ships, the hellicopter back in its place. "With the exception of that over there," he said gesturing tothe helicopter, "all of these are made from spare parts, based on my own original designs. These ships alone, had me drafted into the military under special opps. I ended up designing heavily watered down versions for them as part of my conscription. But besides the general shape and purpose, those are nothing alike. The helicopter on the other hand was a surpluss item I 'found' while on dutty." he walked over too it and placed a hand on the side of the vehical, eyes watering slightly, "those guys would've been proud what this bird did." he wiped his eyes on his sleve.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:30 pm
Marcus smiled, he admired Erk's attraction to his military past. "This is all very very nice." He laughed again. "Well then I guess it's safe to say you can work on my legs."  

Kieron Simato

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:29 am
"Very well the, lets get back to work." He led the way back into the workshop. "So, you wouldn't happen to have the gun you want to hide in your leg with you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:46 pm
"Well..." He quickly flung open the front of his army uniform, revealing the two shoulder holsters. Two strips of metal a centimeter thick ran down the length of both of them, the holsters themselves held one A-1911 custom pistol, as well as two smaller 9mm pistols. "I suppose I could use one of the smaller pistols, what I had in mind however was something along these lines."

Moving over to his bag of personal belongings he began assembling a rather large rifle in itself from smaller components. After assembling the rifle he held it up to show Erk the final product.  

Kieron Simato

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:23 pm
"Well, the whole thing is right out. But I might be able to manage it without the stcok on the end. It'll also take some working, to get around that much space." He holds up some of his pieces, thinking about how'd they'd look inside the leg. "Yeah, but it'll take a while. I'll end up putting most of the power in the top portion of the uper leg, and the lower leg. But it should work just as well. Now, do you want it to be a simple slot, or spring loaded deployment?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff