Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:44 am
Andrew had just finished passed the Academy to be a Genin and walked in the office. "Lady Kusakage ... I just became genin and i wanna help get the academy student that left back and i need a squad," he said as he went to a seast and sat down and waited for a response.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:55 am
Vrail nodded and then left "I guess I won't." he said with a sigh "I'll go back to the Academy and train, instead." as he headed that way.  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

3Rton

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:08 am
Kami stood up and sat on the window ledge.
"Hmm its kind of way too silent here" He said to himself as a wind blew trough the open window.
And that damned Kusakage ain't here yet. Does she think herself as a kusanagi or something ??!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:28 am
((Just dont get her angry. you know the saying "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"))  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

3Rton

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:05 am
Kami fell a sleep again, he seemed to be somewhat really tired these days.
"eee.." He muttered something in his dream.

((Haha, well not like i would do something like that to her : P))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:34 pm
((Still... Don't piss her off.))  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:08 pm
The real Masumi was inside the office now. She snapped her fingers and the wood clone disappeared and giving her all the knowledge it learned. She had her staff out and possitioned it so it was between Kami's legs. Masumi was then balancing on the staff in the crouched position as she snapped her fingers infront of Kami's face to wake him up.

((lol I was bored so I wanted her to do something different then just wake him))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:16 pm
Areku came into Masumi office to see the weird little show she was pulling,"Um... hey Masumi-sensei." Areku said rubbing his head and smiling.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:34 pm
Areku then headed out after a while and took off to train.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:04 am
((Ooookay.... I am pretty shocked now O_O I didnt really get the idea, but i know it doesnt sound any good for me >_>))

"Huh..." Kami said waking up, again. He had weird feeling that something wasen't right.
"Oh you already got here." Kami muttered a he tryed to figure what actually was causing this stupid feeling.  

3Rton

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:34 am
(( I'm balancing my body on a staff right infront of you, cause your in my chair rolleyes ))

"Yes, yes now you need something?" Masumi asked since it was so urgent that he had to stay here.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:00 am
"yup, show me grass jutsu, you are kusakage after all." Kami said bluntly, scrathing his nose.  

3Rton

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:05 pm
Masumi frowned and looked at him. "Villagers only." She said since the rule was unless your a member of the village you can't learn them.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:23 am
((Duh i said i wanted to see one, you think i am some weird sharingan dude O_o))

"Yes yes, i just want to see what actually they look like." Kami says making kind of annoying face, also as he was scrathing his nose at same time. This somewhat gave the expression of him feeling everyone else in the room was far lower than he was.

((Sorry i am really frozen currently, there might be lots of spelling mistakes >_>))  

3Rton

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:34 pm
((lol my bad, I though as in seeing them to learn them. Most people wouldn't ask to see it, just to see them.))

"Mmhmm." Masumi said a little annoyied to with his attitude as she hopped off her staff and put it away. "If you want." She said hopping out the window and stood in the field of grass outside the office. Masumi took a seed and focused her chakra into as she threw it into the ground and made a few seals. "Kusaton: Shyushi Kasei no Jutsu (Grass Element: Seed Growth Skill)" she said as the seed grew and accelerated the growth in the grass causing more to grow and for the current ones to grow bigger. Masumi then made more seals as she continued her demostration. "Kusa Kasui Tachinoboru (Grass Spike Rising)" She said as 4 blades of grass grew huge and shot up like spikes. Moving on she kicked the grass and it kept its shape as she jumped on it and made a seal as she floated into the air. "Kusa Nori no Jutsu (Grass Riding Skill)" Masumi said as the floated in the air and surfed the wind currents a bit as she jumped off making seals as she landed. "Shiyakyousaku – Yamikusa (Obscurity of Vision – Dark Grass)" The jutsus continued as the grass blew into the air and began to swirl wildly as an area 50 feet in diameter was covered in the grass storm. The grass was so loud and think it would block out the sight and sound of a person in it. Masumi then smiled as she made a seal to cancel the jutsu and the grass started to fall, but Masumi was fast at work making more seals. "Now for my ace, Eimai Furouryuu no Kusa (Great Elder Dragon of Grass)" She said as a huge burst of chakra covered the area casuing all the grass to gather around her, it swirled and began to stick to her as in a few moments the grass covered her turning her into a giant western style dragon. She roared as she opened her mouth and fired speared of grass from the mouth that slammed into the ground easily piercing it. It roared once more as it laid down and it burst into a rain of grass to which Masumi stepped out of with a smile.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games