Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital - Medical Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:56 pm
Akiha's eyes then widened as she quickly began to form the same handsign as her Medical sensei. She then began to glow green as the fog reached her and she wasn't affected. "That was close." Akiha then thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:04 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

"Ehhhh well your doing a good job sooo far, though let's raise up the ante haha." Arekku said as he took out his special poison which would attack him many ways though he just needed to see if she could figure out what to do. As he injected himself he felt dizzy instantly as he then made seals,"Well this is called Dokunuki, as well you gotta figure out what's the first thing to do before you actually try it." Arekku said as he put the ball on his arm and removed a little so she would get and idea on what to do.

Poison contains
Powder glass
a poison
and disease you can try to heal two rofl
(Chunin)
Dokunuki (Poison Removal)
Description: This technique does not cure a poisoning; it simply extracts a portion of the poison and prevents immediate death. This technique allows a medical-nin enough time to prepare an antidote for the poison. This technique can also be used to slow down the effects of a poison used against the medical-nin so as to give them time to escape or prepare an antidote for themselves. A patient will still die from a lethal poison even if this technique is used if the poison is not treated. This technique is less effective against highly advanced poisons.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:14 pm
((Uhmmm I'm confused. So do I have to tell you what to do first? If i'm wrong i'll edit.))

Akiha then pondered for a moment. "The first thing..." She then snapped her fingers. "The first thing you should do is identify the seriousness of the poison, right?" Akiha then replied hoping she was correct.

((Post: 1/2))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:21 pm
"That's only correct in this situation since you saw me and I told ya I was putting poison in myself." Arekku said rubbing his head,"Though if you didn't know anything you must always inspect there whole body before really doing anything since it could be more than poison."  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:29 pm
((Ohhhh Ok then. and that's a gennin jutsu btw))

Akiha then nodded "Understood." She then began to think to herself. "C'mon Akiha get it together...No more mistakes." Akiha then turned and looked at a patient then back to Arekku. "So would you like me to inspect him and see if he has any poison in him?" She then asked

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:35 pm
((Is it?? Oops my bad I forgot lol))

Arekku just nodded,"Well actually I wouldn't mind if you remove my poison from my body first haha, though yeah try it out on him first." Arekku said smiling as he watched.  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:42 pm
((Lol Oh and what about those other 3 basic ones? Sorry if i'm bothering you btw))

Akiha then gave him a confirming nod and walked over to the patient. "Here we go." She started as she formed a handsign and her hands began to glow green. Akiha then held them over his body and began to move them up and down scanning for poison. "Hmmm" She then said stopping and forming another handsign. Akiha then held her hands over his stomach as some purple liquid began to rise into a glowing green ball. "I did it" She then said placing the poison in a bottle and walking back over to Arekkusu. "Your turn" She then said as she began to hold her hand over his arm and extract the remaining poison. "How was I?"

((Post: 2/2))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:32 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Once he made it to the hosptial Fenrir was quickly admitted and healed. He made a full recovery in almost no time at all. When his wounds had finally closed up Fenrir wrapped himself in bandages and reinforced his bone armor under his skin again. The medical officers still refused to let him leave though, on account of his condition.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:40 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Once the medics were gone, however, Fenrir snuck out of the hospital and headed for the gates.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:24 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure
"Self Destruction is fun"

((What other basics??? don't ya mean the other genin?? well I like teaching in whatever order))
"Well your doing pretty good though you keep not checking if poison is the only problem." Arekku said as he used extraction on himself forcing powder glass out off his body as then he took a kunai and made two cuts as he then made seals,"Blood Coagulation.' Arekku said as the blood that was coming out started to reshape and made the blood stop bleeding he then showed her his other arm,"Here now you try.

"Keep on smiling, even if your weak!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:23 pm
((Massage and Cleanse))

Akiha then nodded as she began to form the same seal as Arekku and held her hand over his cut. Arekku's cut then began to stop bleeding and reshaped. "Do you need me to help any patients?" She then asked.

((Post: 1/2))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:57 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

((Don't worry about it I'll make sure that I get ya all the way to chunnins))
Arekku smiled as she finished,"Yeah go help please as well, practice these two jutsu's while your at it.' Arekku said as he did a seal then cleaned the wound and then his hands glowed green as he massage his arms relieving his tendons,"Well go work hard."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:11 pm
((Okey dokey ^^))

Akiha then nodded then walked over to a patient who was laying down and had his arm wrapped up. "Ok here we go." She then said as she unwrapped the bandages and formed a handsign which cleaned the wound. Akliha then formed another handsign as her hands began to glow green and she held it over the wound. It then began to stop bleeding and reshape. "Great" she then said as she rewrapped his wound, formed another handsign, and began to massage his shoulders. After she was done she walked over to Arekkusu. "How was I?"

((Post: 1/1 ; Post: 1/1 ; Post: 2/2))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:59 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

"Well good work so far, I'll think about next, though can you take care of a few more patients?" Arekku asked curiously as he stood there smiling at her.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Ice_Cubex

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:04 pm
Nelo Angelo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Slayer

User Image

Nelo did not know what to do. He critically wounded Hideo who he accidentally provoked.

"Please take care of him. Its my fault." Nelo said as he left Hideo on a stretcher then ran out of the door.

"Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself."

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff