Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:30 am
User Image
Areku seeing it as more like they were in a date or something went back to his tree and got his stuff, putting his sword over his shoulder, he was surprisingly tired all of a sudden as he grabbed his stuff under his tree that became like his home in Kusa for a good while now and started walking off to not disturb them.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:31 am
NUR

User Image

Shoku looks to where the other voice came from...
"Was that god?" She asks Shiro then lays on her back and floats atop the water staring at the sky.

Eris5

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:34 am
Shiro was surprised. She must be hearing voices again. Looking around he sees areku packing up. "Oh no. That was areku over there." He said pointing to him. I hope whatever she is on wears off fast. This is just crazy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:49 am
NUR

User Image

Shoku smiles and lays down as it starts wearing off she looks around for a second in clarity"Where am I?" She shakes it off and looks to the sky again.

Eris5

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:51 am
"Your in the spring of rejuvenation. I think you were on something there for a bit. You were doing all sorts of crazy things." He says as he lays back and floats next to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:56 am
NUR

User Image

"Oh that makes sense...but how did I get in a Bikini I don't remember ever buying this or wearing it, I guess it doesn't matter." Shoku float in the water then dives under swimming gently and gradually getting her mind back to normal.

Eris5

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:48 pm
"Wow she is strange." He said to himself. "Well at least she seems pretty normal now." Shiro just keeps floating there thinking about what just happened.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:48 pm
NUR

User Image

Shoku swims out of the lake and lays on the grass, she finds her cloths and just relaxes drying off from the swim. Her sane mind has completely returned to her.

Eris5

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:57 pm
Still floating around, he heard Shoku get out. Shiro decides to follow suit and gets out too and lays next to her. "So you are back to normal right?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:40 pm
NUR

User Image

"Huh ya I guess." Shoku seems confused about the whole situation of why she is here or whats going on. She stretch's herself out. She is just about all dry now and happy yet tired her brain hurts for some reason.

Eris5

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:05 pm
"Well that's good." Shiro decides to follow suit and sends his strings to grab his shirt. He puts it on and lays back down. "So what did you plan on doing now?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:43 pm
NUR

User Image

"Probably going to do some more training." Shoku smiles and fishes around in her clothes finding a scroll of grass jutsus, she begins reading over the scroll paying extra attention to the details of this jutsu. [1/5]

Shoku then practices by ripping a branch off a nearby bush and focusing on it very strongly. Nothing happens though and this is going to get on her nerves. [2/5]

Re-reading over the jutsu Shoku tries again to transform this branch into something useful. the branch which isn't really wood is more of a flimsy plant like branch toughens up but doesn't do a thing other than that. [3/5]

Again and again she will never give up Shoku tries focusing on the branch more and it gains a little bit of size. she hits it against somethign once and it breaks into pieces "well that sucked." [4/5]

Taking out a new Branch Shoku tries focusing her chakra into it and create the bo staff like she did before. the branch elongates and gets tough not to the size of a bo staff of course but a good hitting stick still kind of like holding a short spear a fast manuverable weapon she hits it against a nearby tree (not the tree of life) and hits it about 3 or 4 times before it breaks into pieces [5/5]

Shoku smiles, she is doing good on learning jutsu's but ever since her little experience earlier. doing all this learning and training is super tiring. She will probably only work on 1 more jutsu before taking a break.

Kusaton: Kusaki Shinka no Jutsu (Grass Element: Plant Evolution Skill)

By using the same chakra of life, the user is able to transform plants and evolve them into weapons. A blade of grass can become like a needle, a leaf can be a shuriken, a vine can be a whip, a branch can become a long bo staff. When no plants are around, Grass Shinobi will usually grow their own with Shyushi Kasei by using seeds. Although transformed, the weapons created by this jutsu are still plants, and as such not very durible. Most weapons made by this are destroyed after a few blows  

Eris5

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:14 pm
"Hmmm. I would probably train, but I just don't feel the need. You keep it up." He said still laying back looking at the sky.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:06 am
NUR

User Image

Shoku nods to Shiro and smiles, she reads through the grass jutsu scroll and notices this is her last gennin level jutsu to learn She is very excited to learn this jutsu and move onto bigger and greater things [1/5]

Praciticing the handsigns for this one, Shoku seems to be messing up the signs constantly getting stuck on the last one. It just being awkward for her to finish. [2/5]

She finally gets the handsigns right and this time decides to focus some chakra into the grass while doing so. So she makes the handseals and focuses her chakra a good amount of grass shoots up [3/5]

"Well thats not what I wanted." Shoku shakes her head. She really need to keep her chakra balanced so the grass stays formed into a wall, She tries the handsigns again and focuses her chakra the grass moves up and doesn't really make a large wall at all more like a sandbag bunker or something. It could work for a wall if Shoku lays down or crouches.[4/5]

Not satisfied Shoku takes a short break to gather her chakra and her mind. She finally feels she is ready and she is antsy to get this done. Making the handsigns Shoku focuses her chakra and a wall of grass forms inbetween her and Shiro, She laughs and does a triumphant dance. She climbs the wall and peeks her head over the edge at Shiro and sticks her tongue out at him "NAnaNAnaNAnaNAna You can't get to me." Shoku smiles and bites her tongue softly and in a cute playful way. [5/5]

Kusa Kabe No Jutsu (Grass Wall Technique)

Eris5

Silver_Seoul

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:52 pm
User Image
Lucian Thomas Ekaterina>

Fear my name...

Lucian ducked behind a nearby tree as he noticed quite a few people had gathered since he had been gone. He wasn't exactly a people person, but he figured they wouldn't disturb him, so long as he stayed clear of their path. Although, there was also the possibility of them persuading him to be a ninja. What was so great about being a Ninja anyway? Risking your life for other people? Wasting months of your life doing missions? Lucian hadn't decoded it yet, and he certainly didn't want a rush. He walked out from behind the tree and quickly sprinted off to an empty area with no one around.

...And you just might live

User Image  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas