Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nigai_Namida

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:43 pm
Getting bored of thinking of finding Z, 13 sat down against the gates and rested his head for a short while. Though when he was given a note, he read through it slowly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:49 pm
Dear 13,

Someone has attempted to murder me, but I was able to escape. I figure that people will continuesly try this so I am in hiding. I would like for you to stay in Suna and for you to stay away from anyone other then Kashiim, Ronnel, Katsuro and Zarud. They are the only people I trust right now. Soon I will have a place for us to continue training, but I will need to be a Jounin before I start the next "project".

Sincerely,
Z

(bloody fingerprints are smeared around the bottom of the note...)  

Zombie Swagger

Nigai_Namida

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:02 pm
13 sighed after reading the note and stood to walk back to Suna.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:33 am
"........" Kami was literary speachless.
are those guards idiots? Also what is that stupid tree doing.. Wandering around my a**

Kami stood up, he was not going to let some useless bumbs wander around "his village", not after what the gate had doen to him.
"Fine Ill tell them who is the boss here." Kami said, though still telling himself never to say that when someone could hear it. Then he was gone, after those who had entered the village. Actually after the first one. Because he seemed to most dangerous..

((Well no one had their picture in post so..))  

3Rton

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:41 pm
Name: Yasuaki Susumu 安秋 進む 
Village: Cloud
Equipment: Medical Scrolls, Summoning scrolls, Various other scrolls, Bow and Arrows, Senbon needles, several kunai.
Reason for visiting: Wanting to Visit Masumi and make sure she is doing ok.
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks):a couple days probably who knows.

Susumu Arrives at the gates of the grass it's really the first time she's been at this village she stops at the gates just to play it safe. Her horse with wings swoops to the ground and she jumps off. "Quite an interesting place." She says and nods to her horse which poofs away into smoke as it unsummons itself.

After waiting for hours to be let in Susumu finally realizes a guard has been motioning her to walk through the gates for some time now. Susumu sighs and walks through,

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:18 pm
Shrio arrived at the gates, still with a huge smile on his face. bolting through the gates, he ran straight for the springs.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

3Rton

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:52 am
Kami appeared on top of the gate.
"Hmmm this root thing is as strange as ever..." He muttered..  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:22 pm
Lenon appeared in a small spray of mist and waved to the guard, who let him in.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

3Rton

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:42 am
"Yup yup i got things to do.. seems peaceful anyways.." HE muttered and jumped of from the gate, then he was gone.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:23 pm
As Shiro was about to leave, a giant white dog came barreling at him from a distance. Shrio squinted and tried to see what it was. Once it got close enough, he could tell. It was Sadaharu, his pet from the mist. He had apparently tracked him here. Shiro suddenly grew pale and got a worried look on his face. "Uh oh." As soon as he said that, Sadaharu had gotten close enough to hop up onto it's hind legs, and chomp down on Shiro's head. "Sadaharu get off. I am not a meal. You know that." He said while trying to force the giant dog off him. After struggling to get him off, Sadaharu finally let go and sat down panting in front of his master. "So I guess you got lonely at home without me huh? And you tracked me all the way here?" All Sadaharu did was let out a loud bark. "Alright then, we might as well get you some water. You are probably thirsty." Sadaharu perked up at the mention of water and his giant tail started wagging. Shiro hopped up onto him and pointed toward the Spring of Rejuvination. "Alright Sadaharu we are going that way. Just don't run through buildings like you normally do and we should be fine." With a loud bark, Sadaharu was off and running, nearly jerking Shiro off.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:03 pm
Roddy libra made his way to the gates, his Tendrill threading tenticles weaving beneath his skin as if it had a mind of it's own as left a scroll with the guards on orders to hand it to shiro, Inside the would be 3 hearts (i miss counted, i had a heart for each kill jake had, except the last two, the elements he has in the hearts are Water, earth, and Wind, with fire being his main heart)

Roddy would procceed to walk away, towards the sand village.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:26 pm
As Zarud approached the gates he handed the guards the letter he had recieved, then entered the village.  

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:48 pm
A normal sized snake slithered into the village though the gates. Just a snake, a normal snake, nothing special about it at all...except it a snake.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:13 am
Zarud left the grass village and headed back the hidden sand.  

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:03 pm
Z walked through the gate. He hoped that the tree had calmed so that he could pursue her again. He went in to the village, heading for the Tree.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games