Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Dorms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:23 pm
(yea den da other one still in da ground)
)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:24 pm
aro made some hand signs then a chidori came in his hand and at incrediable speeds flew tords rahenno`s leg.  

Aro97

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:28 pm
(Exacly, either way I'm still falling towards you. Just get this over with)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:59 pm
(there is a chidori comin ur way just to let ya know. neutral )  

Aro97

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:35 pm
(I know but i need Pyro to post before i do.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:25 pm
(YESHHHH!!!! SORRY 4 DA LONG WAIT!! HAHA well mi bro might not really be on cause he got in troble so yea ill be da one who will/might bee typin 4 him...thats if he is still able 2 be on stare )  

Rockgirl809

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:40 pm
Pyro pulled the sword in the air back making it head for Rahenno at increasing speeds, and made the earth below the sword in the ground liquidy. With Pyro still able to come up with a bit of darkness to make it to the third stage of the bloodline "hehehe.....HAHAHA" pyro laughed as the darkness consumed his body, and with everything planned out he opened his mouth and put both hands out and shot out the greatest blast of aura at everyone in sight with everybit of darkness left with the attack to disrupt Rahenno's dark chakra "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH" Pyro shouted as the final stage made him completely heartless, as he was falling he landed on the sword with a foot stand but slipped off seeing how the earth under the sword was shifty leaving pyro fallling and hitting his head on the ground left unconsious  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:49 pm
Rahenno seen the cerberus blast head towards him. The three headed dog was heading towards him. He seen Aro coming with a chidori, Rahenno reacted and used his rasengan to counter and repel Aro. Rahenno forward momentum had shifted because his back was now facing Pyro. He swore and could only brace for impact as the dark blast engulfed him. Rahenno fell out the blast and hit the ground, back first. He turned to his stomach then picked himself up off the ground. Rahenno looked down at his right hand and his Choas mark started to pulse. He gripped his head inn pain. He reconized this pain, it was the same pain he felt when he first unlocked this power. He fell to a knee and started to grunt as the pain started to become unbearable. He started to lose himself and subcome to the darkness. He smiled, Rahenno thought he locked this part of his bloodline away but sadly he was mistaking. He cursed at Pyro for hitting him with such a blast. He got up and was surging with Choas/Konton energy.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:06 pm
(ight...)

Mizu stood at the door waiting for Rahenno to turn over to the darkside.With the hoody capy around her body and the hoddy covering her eyes she said, "Rahenno, quit playing around..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:33 pm
Pyro opened his eyes as his body was in great pain pulsing in and out. Pyro turned his head and smilied as he finally unlocked Rahenno's darkside "so i finally got it out of you huh?" he said as he pushed his hands enduring the pain making the earth beneath him push him up letting him stand on his two feet "so....how does it feel"  

pyro hasu

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:37 pm
The darkened form of the once proud ninja looked towards Pyro. "It feels.....great." He said as the aura around him gave off great pressure. He samiled and let out a a chuckle.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:42 pm
"now you know what ive been trying to do.....so will you join my team?" Pyro asked still feeling pretty dizzy  

pyro hasu

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:50 pm
Rahenno looked over at Pyro once again. "With you as leader? Hmmm Better know how to...cause some choas." He said as that was his only condition.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:52 pm
"Uh huh..."Mizu was waiting for her training waith all three of them to begin.  

Rockgirl809

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:54 pm
"hehe chaosomething i enjoy causing....now what we need to do is get everything started"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff