Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:44 pm
Zeramaru jumped away from them and sat as he sighed.
"I wont make any excuses but he agreed to it I would have not done it he said he did not want it" Zeramaru said as he stood and walked to leave.
"I'll be going then"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:39 pm
User Image Vrail landed in the Hotsprings, resting his feet after the extensive run from Cloud to grass. He was exhausted.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:13 pm
User Image After Relaxing and massaging his sworenes out he he'd over to the Spring to heal the cut in his side.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:25 am
User Image
Areku decided to stop by the springs on his way to the dorms as he went in he tried to take the claw arm but it was stuck to his skin and wouldn't let go,"What the f......." Areku muttered as it seem now that the arm was part of him though he was able to take the cloak off easily as he went into the springs and relaxed for awhile he thought of a lot of things, especially on what to do next.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:54 pm
User Image
Areku looked up and sighed as he got out off the water and headed to the dorms after getting dressed , his clothes really were raggedy again.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:06 pm
Armand walked into the hotsprings, with all his clothes on. He walked over to the water, silently closing his eyes, wondering for a moment if it would be strange for other people to see him. He dismissed the thought and stepped onto the water, using chakra to keep him standing on it, and then going into a lotus yoga position and floating an inch above the surface of the water.
New place...new people. Maybe I might make a friend here then leaf...Andrew was alright, good teacher, but all the jounin and ANBU just wanted to bark orders at you... he thought.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:32 pm
Daron walks into the male side of the hotspring, he sees some guy meditating above the water. "Hello there." Daron says as he walks over to the edge, he pulls off his shirt then, he slowly goes into the water and sits down...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:06 pm
Armand popped open one eye to see Daron getting in the water.
"Hey. My name's Armand Uchiha, just transferred here from the Leaf. I havn't seen you around before, you new here?"  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:19 pm
Daron grins, "My names Daron Ookami. And no i've lived here my whole life." Daron's crimson eyes seem to glow. "Your a Uchiha?"

(Daron's eyes have been this way since he was born it has made people fear him... He was treated like a jinchuuriki as he grew up, but he's not one. Oh and sorry for short post... i've gotta go.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:39 pm
(K, later)
"Yeah, only have the basic stage of sharingan...only two tomoe right now."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:07 pm
NUR

User Image

Shoku walks to the Hot springs her clay bird following her. The clay bird flies higher int o the sky as Shoku enters the Hot Springs and tkaing off her backpack and clothes she stuffs them all into a cubby hole and walks into the hotsprings. She lays face down near the springs just letting the steam do wonders for her skin.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:15 pm
Aramand saw Shoku walk into the hotsprings. "Well hello girl-nin....maybe I should make a move, get some bearings in this village..." he thought...but then reconsidered. "Meh...she might have a boyfriend that's a sanin...better lay off." He thought to himself and smiled. He was already trying to learn more about the people in his new village.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:09 pm
Daron dunks his head underwater, "What are you thinking about?" Daron shakes his head to make the excess water from his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:14 pm
"Oh...uh...er....nothing. Just zoning out." Said Armand. He slowly released his chakra, sinking down into the water and throwing his arms around the side of the pool. "Eh, I'll come clean, just thinking a bit about the girl who walked in."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:23 pm
"I see." Daron said a smile on his face, "Nothing wrong with that."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items