Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Meadow of Tranquility Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:36 pm
Shruikan Tenshi
((lol, there's no legal way to tell my intentions at all. Muchless my true identity either))

[[Now, the true question, should I destroy sound village too....]]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:39 pm
Shruikan Tenshi
((lol, there's no legal way to tell my intentions at all. Muchless my true identity either))

[[Actually you made the mistake of showing Dark your puppet body, so... ya]]

WereWeasels

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:39 pm
Daron Ookami
User Image
"Never back down!"

"Friend or foe." Daron said simply to the man that had entered the field of battle.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:43 pm
WereWeasels
Shruikan Tenshi

((??? dark doesn't know it. And its going to change once I made....proper adjustments. Besides who said there will be survivors? And puppet body or not I can always change it mwahahaha!!!!!

@Kune: You could try.....but that would result in war. And in war I know where to hit in leaf.....remember I destroyed the leaf before. not with haseo but I destroyed it))  

Shruikan Tenshi

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:43 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Kunesume2
Shruikan Tenshi

[[Now, the true question, should I destroy sound village too....]]

((lol, you serious??))

[[Dizzle, I'm just curious... how can you know my scent? You aren't in that dog clan (who's name I always forget)]]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:47 pm
((@Daron: You'll know soon enough if the fight actually starts))  

Shruikan Tenshi

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:00 pm
[[That sounds so bad a**. *considers learning it* If I have learned some leaf taijutsu, but not the style, can I learn other styles or only leaf styles? (I'm a ninjutsu class)]]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:11 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
WereWeasels
[[That sounds so bad a**. *considers learning it* If I have learned some leaf taijutsu, but not the style, can I learn other styles or only leaf styles? (I'm a ninjutsu class)]]

((Yeah you could. How many tai styles can you learn??))

either 1 tai style and 1 weapon, 2 tai, or 2 weapon.

WereWeasels

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:34 pm
Shruikan Tenshi
WereWeasels
Shruikan Tenshi

((??? dark doesn't know it. And its going to change once I made....proper adjustments. Besides who said there will be survivors? And puppet body or not I can always change it mwahahaha!!!!!

@Kune: You could try.....but that would result in war. And in war I know where to hit in leaf.....remember I destroyed the leaf before. not with haseo but I destroyed it))

[[WOW, war. Not like Hanzo isn't fighting the Raikage right now. Its WW3 right now. Everybody is at war and the leaf hasn't rebuild yet. So, good luck.

@dizzle: I was joking, partially. I mean I don't have the skills to destroy that village. If it was above ground, sure, easily, but underground.......yea...]]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:37 pm
[[Underground??? *suppresses laughter* MAKE THE BI*** CAVE IN ON ITSELF XD.]]

WereWeasels

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:41 pm
Kunesume2
Shruikan Tenshi
WereWeasels
Shruikan Tenshi

[[WOW, war. Not like Hanzo isn't fighting the Raikage right now. Its WW3 right now. Everybody is at war and the leaf hasn't rebuild yet. So, good luck.

@dizzle: I was joking, partially. I mean I don't have the skills to destroy that village. If it was above ground, sure, easily, but underground.......yea...]]

((Wow, well be my guess if you want to attempt destroying sound. And with underground....*surpresses bigger laughter* your more then welcome to try it. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:45 pm
[[Why not? Causing a cave to collapse is incredibly easy. Just make a few explosive clones, attack the main support of the cave, and voila. Of course simply destroying the ceiling would actually be much easier.]]

WereWeasels

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces