Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Radiant Princess Shari

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:45 am
Arianna wanted to buy that off of her so badly. The pendant was one of a kind. And it was definitely elven. "And....you know some healing magic? It would be rare for a human to use magic and even more rare if they could use healing magic. You could be a half-elf. I'm a half-elf myself. But, elves and humans or any other race that not elven ain't allowed to mate. Elvens took both my parents away. Since you never met yours, then......There's a good chance you and I are the same." she said to Elaise. She smiled at the thought of their being another half elf like herself. Some humans didn't like elves and the majority of elves didn't like any other race. Half-breed were usually hated the most. The world seemed so cold, but for the first time, she didn't feel alone anymore. "I never met my mother, until recently. But it was only a few minutes before she died. My father was killed by the elves, trying to save me. Because of me, they're dead. I am just not the same as I was before." she explained to Elaise. "This spear is the is the only thing that is a momento from both my parents. It increases all magic and it's very light yet hard to break. A weapon and a magic staff in one. Since I don't know any magic, I only used it for fighting. I never learned." she looked down at it. She knew she would have if the elves never took her mother away. She hated the elves, and every passing day, she hated them more.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:56 am
Zack was listening to the girls but also watching the creature.

Maybe you should tell them about yourself you also know this pain of being different...

No..they wouldn't understand....

The giant black creature fell into pieces.The pieces slowly formed into many other dark creature wich reminded of insectrs.They now ran to the cave and attacked everything and everyone on their way.

"Err...I think NOW we really have a problem!"He went into a fighting pose,closed his eyes and waited for the right moment.His body started to glow a bright green and the wind started to blow heavily.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

SsSoulSsS

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:17 pm
When luke cut up the creature it burst into many more creatures. "crap.." "SORRY!" he yelled as he blocked one of the creatures with his dagger. Another one jumped up and bit his arm along with another biting at his leg. "GAH GET THEM OFF ME!!" he yelled. Luke mannaged to punch the one of his leg off and stabbed the one on his arm. "DAMMIT!" he yelled as both his leg and arm were bleeding. four more creatures jumped at luke and he shivered as he knew his fate was sealed. Luke raised his dagger and blocked one as the other three landed on him causing him to fall to the ground. "HELP!" he yelled as 5 more piled ontop to eat at him.

Being underneath all the creatures caused luke to become quite injured as more piled on. luke raised his hand and watched the light fade from his view. All he could see was black..and all he could feel was the bitterness of darkness cutting into his skin.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:22 pm
Coop unstraps a suitcase from his back. He opens it up, he takes out a belt with holstered metal tonfas, and he throws it to Dave. He also picks up a back holster with two blades, both have a lilltle curve, and straps them on his back. As he pulls the blades out of the holsters he overhears Arianna's story. "Sob, that's horrible, you poor thing." he said to Arianna while taking a stance with tears streaming. "Sniff, you barely talked to your mom" he ducks from an oncoming jump attack by a dark insect. "And an instant, your parents are gone" Coop sidesteps to avoid another one. "That's just so sad that you're left alone like that" he bawled. At the same time he holds his sword upside down and backstabs a pouncing insect. "Hey listen, you don't have to be alone in this cold cruel world. It doesn't matter to me if you are elf, human, green, blue, red, yellow, mutant, three-eyed, scaly, hairy, or have pointy teeth. You can have a friend in me. And my brother as well, right Dave?" he said while cutting off the head of one of the creatures. ((He's a guy who's not afraid to show his sensitive side))

Dave was on his back and is trying to fend off an attacking creature, on top of him, with his weapon. "What, uh yeh whatever you say." he said while whacking the insect off him. He sees Luke piled on so he concentrates and fill his arm and weapon with chi. He lunges at the creatures. They explode with electrical charge, leaving Luke unharmed.
With their work from Pai-shua, the duo's instincts and reflexes are razor sharp which allows them to multi-task  

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:28 pm
Zack suddenly opend his eyes and started to run.He ran torwards the creatures which were onto Luke,he cut his way through the creatures to him.When he arrived the creatures suddenly were blowed away.He looked at the creatures which lay on the ground now but they hasty jumped on their six feet.He grabed Lukes arm and pulled him onto his feet."GO to the cave!Hurry!I will buy you a bit time!"Zack yelled to him.After that Zack used the wind to blow the now attacking creatures away.

(Edited ^^'...i was to slow damn)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:28 pm
((Sorry, soul posted before me. So I made a recent edit to accomdate Luke's sitch.))  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:29 pm
((dam it not again. comon guys))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:40 pm
((dam it not again. comon guys))

((Waht do you mean with again?)  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:58 pm
((Oh about how our actions conflict because we post too soon from each other. Right before my big post, Soul got it first. I tried to accomadate Luke's sitch but you posted just right after to help him. Well thanks for editing it anyways.))

Dave sees that there were some some straglers left. They were getting ready to attack Zeeke again. Dave does the same movment that Coop did to summon his animal spirit. "I call forth the beast within, Spirit of the Jaguar, Unleash! This huge feline spirt comes out of Dave and does a roll attack knocking them away. It finsihes off, by crunching the remaining ones with its mouth. "So you ok, you're not dying are you? he said to Zeeke

The brothers discipline, allows them to call forth power from their spirit or soul. Hence the chi and animal attacks.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:05 pm
(well that happens ,but i knew that something like this would happen ..so i let zakc conentrate ..so he would help luke later...i knew that he will get into trouble again...well i was slower than you^^'')

Zack looked around,a few creatures got killed by Daves Jaguar,but more and more creatures surounded them.Zack sighed"Troubelsome..how troublesome!"He looked shortly at Luke"Well sorry but you are kinda of in my way!"HE then took Luke and threw him to the cave,with the wind he pushed him even more so he would flew into the cave.THen all the creatures jumped onto Zack.There was suddenly silence,even the wind was silence...  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:10 pm
elaise ran towards where luke was and grabbing him by the arm dragged him into the cave, fang remained behind her and leaped at one of the creatures as it tried to attack her pining it to the ground he tore it to shreds.

she turned to luke and looked at him assessing his wounds, taking the bottle that she had used before she opened it and applied some of the healing tinic to his injuries.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:21 pm
(oh sorry i caused a problem..)

Luke had become unaware of his surroundings and when the bugs exploded he was already dizzy from the loss of blood and skin. "..wh.." He was dragged to his feet by a somewhat familiar blurred face and as he staggered he was dragged into a dark area with another familiar blurred face. "...i..can..cant..see.." he said as he tried to raise his hand. "....cant..move..." Luke could see nothing but red all over his body. And was too out of it to figure out it was his blood. He closed his eyes and leaned on the wall of the cave. He began to loose his grip on reality and faded into uncounchousness. (sorry couldnt spell)  

SsSoulSsS

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:24 pm
Zack layed onto the ground,his eyes were closed and he couldn't move anymore.He tried to kill them,to get out but now he was to weak and there were so many onto him that he couldn't even move a single finger.He tried to concentrate but he couldn't So..many voices... he thought.
Indeed there were voices but no one of the others would hear them beside of him.He heard the thought of the creatures

A brother !A brother! one yelled

But he is against us!He is fighting for the evil guys!another said.

Stop talking!Now he is food!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:31 pm
Dave saw Zack was in trouble. He does his chi attack again. While the bugs were stunned, he picks up Zack and hauls a** to safety. He gets back in the cave "Dude you owe me" he sets him down  

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:31 pm
elaise looked out of the cave and saw zack lying on the floor, he seemed really weak.
" no!" she shreaked " zack come on get up".
she was beginning to get upset by the amount of people getting hurt by these creatures. she began to glow brighter but she didn't notice, taking an arrow out of her quiver she aimed it at the creature and fired, the arrow shot through the air and pierced the creature through the chest just as it was about to eat him.
she ran forward she was glowing a lot brighter than before but she still didn't realise it, suddenly she felt a tremor underneath her and saw a shokwave aim at the creatures knocking them off zack. she collapsed to the floor all of her energy leaving her.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff