Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Super Smash Bros. 4: What We Wish For Next... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How Many Years Till The Next Game?
  2-4
  5-8
  Never? D:
View Results

featheredonyx

Versatile Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:39 pm
I'd love to see some Tales of Symphonia characters and Hector from Fire Emblem 7. They put in Lyn in assist trophies. Seeing Hector pop out of the trophy with his axe and smack someone straight out of the stage(like Lyn when she hits) would plain rock.

I also want Young Link and Roy back. It sucks they took Young Link out, I don't link how Toon Link plays and Young Link is one of my best Meelee characters.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:33 am
Devil Jinn
Ok. I am sure I have posted in here a few times before but I am going to post again.

Things that should be removed:
Stage creating.
Tripping.
Certain stages.
Certain items.

Things that should be changed/toned down:
Final smashes.
Certain characters
(Snake, Metaknight, Wolf.)

Things that should be added:
Old characters (Mewtwo, Pichu, Dr. Mario, & Roy)
New characters (No more third party. Keep Snake though. Add in some new pokemon like SCEPTILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And other Nintendo characters like GOEMON!)
New Stages.
Some New items.
I disagree with whatever is put in bold, though some I'm a bit iffy on.

-Stage creating was fine. There's nothing really wrong with it, apart from the creator's imagination.
-Tripping, while is made of complete gay and Sakurai-goodness, is great since it adds to the BS that Brawl is made of.
-SSB is meant as a fun multiplayer game. If you don't like some stages, don't play 'em. That's why only the tourney-legal neutral stages are on for my Wii, even if playing on Shadow Moses with Ike or the chain grabbing penguin is nice and fun.
-See above reason for items.

-Final smashes are supposed to be rigged beyond belief, hence the name. Some are a liiittle more broken than others. Besides, Smash Balls add to the fun.
MrEh
If you think playing without items is more fun, then you're an idiot.
MrEh is pretty obnoxious with how he talks combined with what he talks about (because he feels like he knows pretty much everything about the subject most of the time), but he's pretty much right. Only tourneyfags think otherwise. Changed, maybe. Toned down, definite no-no.
-There is nothing broken about Wolf. In all aspects, he is a decent character with enough pros and cons to make him a middle-class character. You should see the new tier list: he's in the middle. And while we're on the subject of tiers, what the hell is Wario doing JUST BELOW Snake and the Meta Gay? Just because Fiction's Wario beat M2K's MK doesn't make Wario a god. The chain grabbing penguin is made of more gay than Wario.

-I say only Roy should be kept. It's hard to make a new movelist for the other three (especially Dr.Mario, who is just Mario with a degree in the medical department). Roy had the Sword of Seals, which could be used as a sort of projectile. That, and Roy fights totally different from Marth, despite how they both love to stab things, so making a new movelist for Roy isn't too big a deal. The only reason why I wouldn't want Roy is because he uses a sword. The game has too many sword- and hammer-users.
-You can't say "No more third party" and "Keep Snake" because you're just contradicting yourself. Unless I remember correctly and the old MG games were actually on like, super old Nintendo consoles. And there's nothing wrong with third party, though it probably won't matter if Sakurai isn't making a fourth game. He said it himself, but ya never know.

featheredonyx
I'd love to see some Tales of Symphonia characters and Hector from Fire Emblem 7.
If they put Hector in (and made it like his stats from the game moved, too), I would so main him. An armor h0r with Armads who moves like he doesn't have any of that: you can't tell me that's not broken. And he won't have a sword!  

Gikaru

Topaz4293

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:16 am
Zero from the Megaman Series

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

His attacks would be sword based for the standard A moves

B specials would be

B Buster (can be charged)
b-> Chain rod
b^ riseing slash (encloaked in flames)
Down b Bomerang shield (thrown if held for 2 seconds then released)

Final smash: EX cutter Shoots opponent into the air then jumps after them Attacking with a series of sword EX skills from the various games.

He would be a medium weight charecter and would have below average speed (around where normal samus is) . his jump would be average but his attacks would be very powerful.

His home stage would be the resistance base from megaman zero 1 through 3. the assist trophy from his game would be Ceil, she sends out a cloud of random Cyber elves some will attack oponents wit hvarious elementals (fire, electric, freeze) and some would heal you and your teammates.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:12 pm
I can't imagine what the next console will be like, so I can't imagine the next SSB. The only problems I really have with Brawl are the crappy online and the fact that they took out characters from Melee. Otherwise, it's perfect...
Maybe the could make a hand held SSB? That could be cool.  

Thanatoast Crunch

Cheetio

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:09 am
Sora would be sick. But I doubt it would ever happen. :/  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:24 am
there IS a handheld smash bros.

SSB: Rumble

Note: you need a DS compatable Flash card (R4, Acekard, M3, etc) to play this, and even though they are only demos of a game in development, it is DAMNED good.

also, for a fully fledged PC version with Sora, Altair and Megaman as playable characters:

Smash Bros Rumble PC  

Darkweaver66

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:39 am
fire - link

Note: you need a DS compatable Flash card (R4, Acekard, M3, etc) to play this, and even though they are only demos of a game in development, it is DAMNED good.

also, for a fully fledged PC version with Sora, Altair and Megaman as playable characters:

Smash Bros Rumble PC

I think they mean an official one.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:40 am
Waynebrizzle
fire - link

Smash Bros Rumble PC

What do you mean? Homebrew is always just as good as official.  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

The Rawk Hawk

Fashionable Nerd

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:41 am
I think Tripping should be an option.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:46 am
NintendOmega
Waynebrizzle
fire - link

Smash Bros Rumble PC

What do you mean? Homebrew is always just as good as official.

I'm pretty sure a legit smash bros on the DS would look better than sprites, not to mention other things.  

Waynebrizzle

namex

Demonic Hellraiser

9,100 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:03 am
I find it nteresting that they put almost ever Mario character except for Waluigi... poor waluigi... I also think they should have shyguy as an assist trophy...if they don't already have it  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:11 am
id go with like a giant list of charecters from all the nintendo series.
but id like to see pacman or megaman or more sonic people and since they added snake they should have a metal gear assist trophy  

Blt3200

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:52 am
Blt3200
since they added snake they should have a metal gear assist trophy
They do. Gray Fox  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:30 pm
Travis Touchdown. 'Nuff said.