Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What could ruin Resident Evil? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Could Resident Evil ever be ruined?
  Yes
  Never
  Resident Evil 4
  Resident Evil Movies
  Other reason
View Results

Vankala

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:11 am
In-Umbrella-We-Trust
-if there was a villain that dresses himself like the Emreror (Star Wars), talks like he's Dracula, and also like to wear Barney colors. oh wait *points at Saddler* stare

Hey, I was the one who pointed that out. razz Hehe, he wears Barney colors cuz everyone knows that Barney is the root of all evil! lmao  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If they choose a bad actor for Wesker in the movie...
;___;
That would make me very sad.

cadaverous013

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:05 pm
][Wolfie][

;___;

Worse... If they had chosen Tom Cruise to play Wesker in the movie. That would have been disastrous.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:19 pm
This isn't really anything bad, at least I don't think so, but if Chris finally stopped being dense and got together with Jill, that would probably end it. They may do that in the series finale though >.>  

FoxyAreku

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:23 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
][Wolfie][

;___;

Worse... If they had chosen Tom Cruise to play Wesker in the movie. That would have been disastrous.
People would die... And I don't mean in the movie. evil  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:37 am
What can ruin it? tow words: More Ashley  

Hanibal Rex

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:13 am
Biohazard EXTREME

I honestly think I would cry if that happened... thank heaven it didn't.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:48 pm
No single game can ruin the series (I've heard of this 'gaiden' thing, no-one seems to talk about it)

though, 1) sounds like the movie...  

underweargnome

Kobo-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:09 am
Wesker's too of a bad-a** to die, even if he's a villain.

@Biohazard: By taking a look at your signature of Wesker in that pose, I (for some reason) get an image of either Bruce Willis (with hair, of course) or Brad Pitt o.O

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:30 pm
Resident Isaka
-Putting the merchant back
-Take bad actors for the movies
-The DS game be as bad as Gaiden

hey gaiden wasnt that bad it was good for gameboy coulor game
the only thing that made it bad since they make it seem as if leon was a b.o.w  

Aunshi360

fontelos2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:52 pm
Kobo-chan
Sudden commercial of Mentos, featuring the RE casts ninja

that would be hilarious  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:53 pm
Well really anything can be ruined. At one time Naruto was looked at as a bigshot anime but now its been dragged out to a thousand episodes so its barely worth watching. Inuyasha was good to begin with but after the six-hundred and ninety fifth episode the story was wash, rinse, repeat.

I think what would ruin Resident Evil is if corporate bastards saw how popular it really is and taking control of it, whoring it out like they did with the Borg in Star Trek. One monster boss showing up five or six times during a game, Rebecca, Billy, and Karuser plushies, A Resident Evil sitcom... I can feel the tears.  

Hikaru-Haruhi-Hitachiin

MilitantClockwork

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:01 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Mr. Kennedy
I got kinda mad at Gigante... And the movies. But they are great anyway.
I'm just saying...
Okay, we get it, Das, Travis, you don't like the movies, it's not funny after 17th time you say it under, "What could ruin Resident Evil." Actually, it was never funny, but whatever.

But flogging the dead horse is our job... would you rather we go out and pick a fresh live one? That'd just be more cruel than blaming someone for faults and spilling our contempt unto him.
And I'm not even a horse-person. xd

Crushing bias aside, I really can't list any more things. I mean, the last games and other media had some things in them that made me want to break a board over the heads of Capcom and any other party involved.

Though I will admit I'm kind of giddy about Umbrella Chronicals... even if I don't own or intend to buy a Wii just yet. (Low Budget...I've spent so much on my PS2 and Gamecube as it is.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:13 pm
MilitantClockwork
But flogging the dead horse is our job... would you rather we go out and pick a fresh live one? That'd just be more cruel than blaming someone for faults and spilling our contempt unto him.
And I'm not even a horse-person. xd

Crushing bias aside, I really can't list any more things. I mean, the last games and other media had some things in them that made me want to break a board over the heads of Capcom and any other party involved.

Though I will admit I'm kind of giddy about Umbrella Chronicals... even if I don't own or intend to buy a Wii just yet. (Low Budget...I've spent so much on my PS2 and Gamecube as it is.)

You watch what you say. Before long, this dead horse will turn into a zombie and chew your guts out.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:50 pm
Hikaru-Haruhi-Hitachiin
Well really anything can be ruined. At one time Naruto was looked at as a bigshot anime but now its been dragged out to a thousand episodes so its barely worth watching. Inuyasha was good to begin with but after the six-hundred and ninety fifth episode the story was wash, rinse, repeat.

I think what would ruin Resident Evil is if corporate bastards saw how popular it really is and taking control of it, whoring it out like they did with the Borg in Star Trek. One monster boss showing up five or six times during a game, Rebecca, Billy, and Karuser plushies, A Resident Evil sitcom... I can feel the tears.

Although, I would NOT say no to plushies..... And they do exist... I've seen them on Ebay....

wink  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces