Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:53 pm
(Sorry was on the phone with my mom >.<' She's getting me mc nuggets! ^o^ )

Ella smiled then looked over. "Why of course..there is no way I'd be in another school while she had to stay here, it simply is not allowed." She said in a protective voice then stopped, letting some people slid by them then started to walk again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:03 pm
(Yay!)

"I see. do you two stay together, or just go as you please?" He asked in a curios tone.  

Emperor Magnis

6,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:30 am
Poseidon walked down the hallway to his next class, history. He walked pass Ella and Iskii, a siren he thought looking over at her as he passed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:03 pm
Erin walked out of the bathroom as the bell rang. Time for my next class. Let's see what people think of Erin... She walked through the halls to history class. As she walked in she noticed Bella in the corner, she smiled then put on a 'i don't care' face. She walked towards the back and sat down a seat away from her(Bella).

Daphne looked around. Now where is she? She sighed and went to history as the bell rang. As she took her seat she felt the presence of a god and her master. "Eris." She turned around and spotted Erin. Her eyes drifted to Mark then she turned back around. Oh my gods. Ares! There are others too, I can feel it... She looked down at her desk, pretending everything was fine.  

WispingWillow

jokester120

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:40 pm
looking at each person that entered he noticed sevrel other gods and cretures but paid themno mind flipping through the songs on his I-pod he found one that he wanted to listen to pauseing it before it started he turned the valume all the way up and pressed play and the music blasted into his eardrums
(video by me)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:12 pm
Erin glanced at Mark. She could hear his music from a mile away. She sighed and reached into her backpack making an i-pod appear. She put her headphones on and listened. She smiled and tapped her feet to the song.  

WispingWillow

jokester120

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:49 pm
seeing Erin put her headphones in he skribbled something on a sheet of paper and crumpuled it up "what you listening to" was writen on it and he threw it and it landed on the open desk next to her  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:09 pm
Erin glanced at the paper then picked it up. She opened and read it, scribbling something down and tossing it back. 'a song. you?'  

WispingWillow

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:33 pm
Poseidon walked into the classroom, he looked around to see many differnt people doing many differnt things. He walked into the back of the room and grabbed a seat, reaching into his bag he brought out a book and Ipod. He placed the headphones in his ear and started to read the book while listening to "Over and Under" by Egypt Central.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:52 am
opening the paper and reading it "same here, the name of mine is hellrider yours?" he scribbled on it and closed it and tossd it back to Erin  

jokester120

WispingWillow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:02 pm
She grabbed the paper, opened and read it. She smiled and nodded. 'Russian Roulette. Hey your name's mark right?' She wrote then tossed it to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:17 pm
Bella simply just stared out of the window, eyes filled with wonder as she did. Really she was just day dreaming like usual, her only escape from the world...

Ella laughed at the question,"She's mine.." All her reply as someone passed her. She looked to see it was some boy, but his eyes seemed soo..He just had to come.. She thought to herself, with a low growl but dismissed it as she walked into the history class. "Bella! There you are, I want you to meet my friend.." She said dragging Iskii behind her.

A few more students entered the room, a very old man sat at the desk in front of the room but slowly stood up and started to write on the board.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Emperor Magnis

6,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:21 pm
"Hello!" He said, as he waved his arm. "I'm Iskii, i'm assuming you're Bella?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:41 pm
Bella looked up to see him and raised a eyebrow at how Ella called him a 'friend'. Then saw how he was a kid..Oh, she's just wanting to study him. "Hello...yes that is correct.." She said with a smile smile looking at him.

Ella sat in front of Bella and whispered," We going to spend the period with you.." She giggled a bit, as the old man in front of the classroom just kept writing.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Emperor Magnis

6,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:52 pm
"It's nice to meet you, Bella." He said cheerily. " I'm guessing that man in the front it our teacher?" He guessed, pointing at the old man.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games