Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Artisans District ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:38 pm
((Joiks!))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:58 pm
He watched as the symbols apeared on buildings and the large amounts of books in shelves poped from nowhwere but air. He raised an eyebrow to this. "I see progression is quick around here...."He commented.  

Taimu Dolores

zephel693

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:59 pm
Zephel continued around the streets seeing that there wasn't as many thugs as befre. He remberd a long time he had to cut a guy in two for being so foolish on the streets."ahh good times."He sayed as he looked around.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:32 pm
the jarian eyes...
they lacked the power to warn with the base gone but they could watch...
and nothing could be quite as potent as a witness.....

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:16 pm
The third eye...

It was they eye of truth, seeing through the illusions and falseities of the material world, seeing the world of souls.

"CLoser..."

It was the force which guided Zoroku through the district, like a mouse bated by the promise of cheese.

"Its near by... in that shop!" The boy ninja ran to the window to look, but turned away in dissapointment.

Inside his mind, the persona of Kotaro laughed dsmisivly at the boys eforts.

You'll never find it, its not like a spirit would hide in a dumpster around the corner.."

But the old ghost was wrong, no sooner had he projected this thought, then did Zoroku see it, siting in a pile of rubish...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:37 pm
Zoroku walked up to the drum, and lifted it from the ruble. He set it on the round, and reflexivly, his third eye riped open, blood trikcling from the new socket in his forehead.

Before him sttod the impresion of the spirit dwealing within the drum. However, it seemed to be shrivled, and weakened.

The spirit spokje first, "Who are you, and what are you doing with MY drum?"

Zoroku stared down the spirit, he new it was weakened, "I am Zoroku Yakumo, and I plan to absorb your soul into my ow conciousness, any request before you become my servant?"

The figure scofed, and sat ethrealy on its drum. "Good luck with that, boy. I'm powerless, and so is my drum right now. The being who work for me can't apear when there are so many eyes around... you'll have to get rid of them first, then I'll talk servitude."

"FIne, I'll get rid of these eyes, and you won't have a choic." He needed to hurry, or Kotaro would take controll again, and try to break the drums...

But where were the eyes? Surely he didn't mean the people...

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:24 pm
"I see.." Sin commneted looking up at the eyes of the buildings around him. "Whoever put these things up mean buisness.....and I doubt the target would be here.......with these up." he commented  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:31 pm
((Was that in response to the spirit and zoroku's conversation, or seperate actions?))  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:38 am
((seperate action.))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:57 pm
((Very well then))

Zoroku walked slowly down the street, trying to think of what might be ment by "eyes". He looked about till finaly he noticed the peculiar emblems which doted the sector.

"That must be it." he mussed, pulling out a short pin, and throwing it directly into the puple of the eye. It drove deep in, and cracked the sign in two.

"The hunts on it seems..." he said in a flat monotone.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:31 am
He looked to see someoen made a move on one of the eye symbols. He shrugged and turned away in another direction of the district.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:51 pm
THe task was clear, all the eyes would have to be destroyed. THought Zoroku to himself, picking his pin out of the eye, and se the sights on the next batch.

"THeres more than I expected..." said Zoroku, throwing five pins through five pupils, "But no matter."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:34 pm
The eyes had reformed, and zoroku had no luck destroying them. NO matter how fast he went, they'd reform by the time he had destroyed them all.

Zoroku sat on the curb, exhausted from his continued efforts.

"Theres no way I can do this..." a familiar voice laughed at him inside his head. "...not without Kotaro anyways." he said in defiance.

THere was no way he could controll Kotaro, and without having anything to lure hm with, Kotaro would simply destroy the Drum that contained the spirit. He needed to find away to controll the spirit he alredy controlled for just this bit longer, or he'd likely loose controll...

He looked up, frustrated and enraged, and saw exactly what he needed...
rusted... dirty... dull... but all the same there they were. Zoroku silently mouthed the name as he saw the materail remains of Kotaro's empowering gauntlets which only remained with him in spirit.

"The demon claws..."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:42 pm
It took Zoroku a while to work out the conditions of the agreement with Kotaro. It was not a hard deal though, Kotaro would do anything to get his precious weapons back.

"FIne then I shall help" said the spirit to the boy as he held the weapons in his hands.

Reality tore open around the boy, and his being disolve into a cloud of floatinging chunks of organs and musscles and tissues. They drifted weightless in the still air for a seocond, then violently reasembled themselves as the much taller being named Kotaro.

His gauntlets shown fiercly in the light, and gave off a visible aura of cursing energy...

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:25 pm
The purple skined man laughs maliciously, holding his hands and the gauntlets attached to them in the air, "What fools these mortals be!" he proclaimed, seting his sights on the eyes throught the district.

He simply held his hand towards it, and in a second, his claws had shot fort and sunk into it, his arms lengthening to close the distance.

"THis should be easy." said the tall ninja in obvious dissapointment. He began about the district, shouting his spiked hands out at all the signs with eyes he past, leaving them brocken on the ground in his wake.

"THis bores me.." he said cruely as he reached the last street. "I shall see if I can finaly use some of my old powers again." he put his hands together and inhailed deeply. He stomach bulged out, and his cheeks puffed as he concentrated. Hinaly he exhailed, unleashing an unmistakibly poisonious substance at all of the signs on the strret with the call ,"ZEN POISON!"

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff