Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkle Motion - JULY 2012 - ON SUMMER BREAK

Back to Guilds

For Socialites, Fashionista's, and the generally Fabulous. 

Tags: Beauty, Learning, Fashion, Tutorials, Cooking 

Reply ★· ··^v´¯`×)SPARKLE MOTION(×´¯`v^· ··★
♡ Introduction Thread ♡ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How often do you paint your nails?
Rarely~
63%
 63%  [ 148 ]
Once a week~
23%
 23%  [ 55 ]
Once every two-three days~
11%
 11%  [ 26 ]
Once a day~
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 234

One Witchy Woman
Crew

Wrathful Mystic

37,950 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:40 pm
And I just realized I never introduced myself. redface So I am One Witchy Woman, but y'all can call me Witchy or just Witch. I am a practicing pagan. I love reading and painting. A bit of a hermit really, I'm just not good with big groups of people. I adore my gardens and my favorite flower is the rose. My roses are huge, beautiful and carnivorous. Seriously, I think they ate a stray neighborhood cat. No joke. There was some fur in the thorns and no one has seen it since. I am TERRIFIED of roaches. Have some tattoos and want more. Thats about it for me though.

Oh yeah.....HI EVERYONE!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:36 pm
Hi. I'm Jessica but I go by Jezilina because that's my main roleplay character, I love to roleplay and spend 99% of my time on the computer doing so. I am a bit crazy so if I start just being random, don't blame me.

I love Japanese anime. Especially Sailor Moon and Yu Yu Hakusho. I am obsessed with Sailor Moon and I'm not afraid to admit it. I have a boyfriend who is also my gaia husband. We have a gaia baby on the way. I love to write, read, draw, dance, act, sing and just goof off. I do get pissed if someone messes with me or my family and friends. I will speak my mind and I don't hold back. I love to make friends with good people. Um, I like to joke around and I am really into mythology.

Other random facts:
I have a crush on Yu Yu Hakusho's Kurama.
I have made my own Sailor Moon character. Sailor Enchantica.
I have a big imagination.
I change my outfit on my avi to fit my current character I'm feeling.
And if you want to know more, PM me or something. K? Bye!

SG Queen Jezilina

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200

One Witchy Woman
Crew

Wrathful Mystic

37,950 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:25 pm
Ok I love and adore Sailor Moon. I miss that show. I also like Inyuasha. Though i was peeved big that i had to watch the end of the series in japanese with sub-titles because the creators never made the last chapter in english.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:38 pm
Hey I'm Cernunnos Arkangel (dont bother pronouncing it just call me Cerny or Angel or Cer or whatever) known in RL as Elizabeth (or Lizzie if I like you). I draw obsessively, often on my own body in permanent marker if I can't find paper (that marker is my BABY >:U), I also like bad science fiction movies, listening to music (i listen to my ipod at least twice a day, every day), and i draw monsters in radiators. I also have blue hair and enjoy making my own earrings.  

Xx_Cernunnos_Arkangel_Xx

One Witchy Woman
Crew

Wrathful Mystic

37,950 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:44 am
So Cerny, you dig the Celtic God of the Hnut too huh? Love those antlers he wears.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:56 pm
Ah, there's an introduction thread! *falls all over herself*

Ah, hi there and thanks for the invite! ^_^ I'll have to find a way to sneak my main here one of these days, because it seems like a great community thus far. Er... not that I've been communicating... I'm a forum lurker. ^_^;;;

Anyway, I'm Hallow... trust me, it's far preferable to my real name. ^_^; I'm 21 and in my final year of college (hopefully) and spend far too much time on the computer. Just because. I'm an art history and criminology major (yeah...) and hopefully will be going into art theft investigation one day. *crosses fingers* I love to read and write, sail, read manga, antique hunt, bargain shop, and go through old attics. I suppose I'm kinda quirky, but I don't bite -- honest! I have a deep love for fashion, but it's kinda a secret love... so as not to frighten my supah manly-man brother and father, haha. I'm a Christian but love all religions and, trust me, you'll never catch me preaching at you. ^_^ I also love mythology and fairy tales, things that are rather cute and fluffy, and spending far too much time then is healthy on Gaia. *shifty eyes*

Oh... and... I have this bad habit of babbling on about things. Just throw a shoe at me if you get bored; it always works.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting to know you all! ^_^

Hallow - Delete Account

Xx_Cernunnos_Arkangel_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:13 pm
One Witchy Woman
So Cerny, you dig the Celtic God of the Hnut too huh? Love those antlers he wears.

first i just have to say THANK YOU for knowing who im named after and yeah hes epic mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:33 pm
Xx_Cernunnos_Arkangel_Xx
One Witchy Woman

first i just have to say THANK YOU for knowing who im named after and yeah hes epic mrgreen

Of course I know who he is. I've got Pictish witches and Scottish Druids in my ancestry. Not to mention I'm a practicing Pagan.  

One Witchy Woman
Crew

Wrathful Mystic

37,950 Points
  • Novice Mage 100

Xx_Cernunnos_Arkangel_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:09 pm
One Witchy Woman
Xx_Cernunnos_Arkangel_Xx
One Witchy Woman

Of course I know who he is. I've got Pictish witches and Scottish Druids in my ancestry. Not to mention I'm a practicing Pagan.

sweet 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:31 pm
Yeah. Its just a coincidence I found out I was decended from Pictish witches AFTER I got my first tattoo. (It was a pheonix) Which was funny as Pictish witches are known as 'painted' because they were always tattooed. Now I have three, and want more. lol  

One Witchy Woman
Crew

Wrathful Mystic

37,950 Points
  • Novice Mage 100

Xx_Cernunnos_Arkangel_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:35 pm
lol ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:50 pm
Hey you two, go make a thread and chat in the forums. pirate  

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Adeleinee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:56 pm
Hello, I'm Rope~around-your_neck ,but you can call me Julia. smile
a few things about me :
1) im vegaterian
2) im horrible with spelling :/
3)my fav. color is the rainbow but i like purple the best
4) i have to dogs named lola + muffin
5)im a art freak <3 but im lazy and slow at doing drawings
6)i dont really watch t.v at all only watch anime online razz
7)im a book worm but only if its a good book
8 ) i live in texas crying i know fail right?
9) i love old cartoons like sailor moon~
10) last but not least im shy unless i get to know you well >< but i can be very loud <3

~well thats about it if you wanna know more chat with meeehz :3  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:18 pm
Hi everyone! I'm Betty.

About me.. Hmmm.. Well,

1) I live on an island in the Pacific named Guam.
2) I have an awesome gamer boyfriend.
3) I have an addiction to caffeine.
4) I'm a big Plants vs. Zombies fan.
5) I absolutely love Harajuku & Tokidoki bags.

That's it..

Oh! And I like to eat choco-peanut butter cookies xd  

Betty VonDoom

Handsome Hoarder

11,600 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
★· ··^v´¯`×)SPARKLE MOTION(×´¯`v^· ··★

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff