Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Teh_Raving_Wulf_XD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:18 pm
Kiba woke up and went outside and sat on the wooden stump acting as a chair and looked at the other expaeriment and nodded his head as a sign of hello. he then created a spark on the wood to start a fire.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:02 pm
Nelia nodded and stood up,she started walking away.-Where could everyone?-She thought and kept walking.All fury from earlier was gone.  

Habonia

CharlotteGray

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:15 pm
(Hi, everyone! Sorry for being gone so long!)

Sabine had fallen asleep soon after she landed. She didn't sleep much normally, but she had been deprived for almost a week before the scientists had brought her here. She woke as the sun set, sat up and stretched, extending her arms and wings as far as she could before relaxing with a sigh.
'Well,' she thought, 'what shall I do now?' She knew she wasn't here alone, and she was slightly curious about the others who'd been dropped here, but she was honestly more curious about the island itself. Suddenly her stomach rumbled loudly, and she thought, 'First things first. Time to find some food.' She stood and picked her way through the forest, stopping every now and again to examine a tree or bush, cataloging them all away in her head for future reference. She was pretty sure she was headed towards fresh water, judging from the changes in the type of undergrowth she was going through, and soon she could actually hear some sort of stream. It wasn't long before she found it, and in a few minutes she'd had several fish and was considerably more comfortable.
'Now I guess I'll explore,' she thought, and decided traveling along the stream was as good a direction as any she could take. With luck, it would lead her to a lake - she'd always dreamed of building a nest next to a lake.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:17 pm
Being carried, when M wasn't worried that he would get hurt he had more focus to put towards sensing the minds of those within range. Finding Nelia, he called to her again saying,"...come to me..."  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Habonia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:24 pm
Nelia nodded and began heading towards him.Soon,she met up with them.Nelia approached them cautiously."Hello miss..Hello M.."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:29 pm
(Leeloo is carrying him and they are running quickly through the dark jungle. There is no time for cautious approaches lol)  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Habonia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:32 pm
(Whatever..-.-")
Nelia sighed and began running with them.-Are you alright M?-She asked,looking forward.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:38 pm
(You can leave if you don't care about making quality posts that people can understand.)

"...yes..."
M replied to her through thought. "...we are going to the human resort now...perhaps we can get a room and have Leeloo taken care of when we get there..." He added, filling Nelia in on the plan.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Habonia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:42 pm
(I was joking....)
Nelia stopped and shook her head.-I can't go with you..I don't want to encounter the humans..-She thought,looking down.Nelia was scared.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:47 pm
(Okie dokie 4laugh )
M didn't like the Nelia had changed her mind. He wanted to know why. "...why are you leaving me?..." he thought to her, while the distance between them increased. M felt like he was being abandoned by his new friend. While Leeloo was strong and quite capable of accompanying M to see the humans, Nelia had been his first real connection with another living thing.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Habonia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:50 pm
Nelia looked down still,holding her arm.-I'm afraid of the humans..-She whispered in her mind.Nelia thought of her earlier rage and shuddered.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:52 pm
Vincie Valentine
Kiba woke up and went outside and sat on the wooden stump acting as a chair and looked at the other expaeriment and nodded his head as a sign of hello. he then created a spark on the wood to start a fire.

Mokthols eyes widdened, slightly startled by Kibas apearance. He hadn't expected a wolf like person to appear. So this must be that person, the one who startled the natural energy flow. He thought to himself. He felt a little nervous, not really sure what to do or say.
"I'm Mokthol Tremblay." He said. It was a start. He sat down, oposite to Kiba.  

ringboy

Teh_Raving_Wulf_XD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:02 pm
Kiba looked at the fire. "Names Kiba." He took a puase then asked, "you hungry?" with a smile on his face  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:03 pm
"...we will be together..." M thought, trying to assure Nelia. "...come to me...and we will face the humans..." M knew that the average human could not compare to them, and as long as they were together M didn't feel fear.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Habonia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:07 pm
Nelia sighed and nodded.She began running to try to catch up.Her heart rate picked up as she caught up.-Alright..I'll try..-Nelia surrendered and followed behind but stayed close to M.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff