Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:07 pm
((I meant for you to bring them here. I didn't plan on coming back. Oh well.))
"I gave them all to you because I didn't plan on coming back. But that plan went south." He then took the water scroll he still had and set it in a corner of the hall. "Just sit the rest of them there for now. Once I get back I will pick them back up." He then turned back to Katsu. "So we leaving now or what?"

((And so I take my leave now.))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:08 pm
"That's cool." Areku said not really that interested since he had a bunch of scroll he couldn't learn yet then he tried to poke Zane with a kunai just to be sure that he wasn't made out of ice.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:13 pm
((Oh, I'm sorry.))
Luo nodded. "I see. Okay. Well, thank you anyway, I appreciate it." Luo took the other two scrolls and placed them with the water one, and then took the lightning scroll and walked over to Zane. "You wanna learn a few?" He asked Zane grinning  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:15 pm
Zane jumped back avoiding Areku's kunai. "Whoa kid...careful with that. You could really hurt me you know. Here let me prove to you that I'm not made out of ice. Zane made eye contact with Areku and muttered "Ikamono Chishio." Zane took a kunai in his left hand and slashed his right hand showing Areku the bloody cut. "See? I'm not made out of ice," Zane smiled, still making eye contact with Areku.

(Ikamono Chishio: Fake Blood Genjutsu. The user of this jutsu makes an illusion which seems like the user is hurt)  

BluewolfofMibu

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:19 pm
Areku then put his hands behind his head,"Man... I wanted to do that, plus no worries I'm a medic." Areku said smiling as he decided to accept that Zane wasn't an Ice man,"Oh well I guess be heading to the springs now it's too cold here." Areku said rubbing his arms.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:22 pm
"Um...okay have fun!" sighed Zane...he clearly dodged a bullet. Even though he said he was a medic, Zane did not want anyone stabbing him with a kunai, it hurts too much. Zane grinned at Luo..."LETS GO!"  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:24 pm
Luo looked at Areku and put his hand out so he could shake it. "Areku was it? My name is Luo. Nice to meet you. Have fun at the springs" He smiled and knelt down to his level, still holding his hand out.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:27 pm
Ed saw everyone else pulling out scrolls soe he pulled out his own to learn some more jutsu. He started off with Kage Buyou. Ed said "Ember Clone" and a clone appeared. He told it to stand in the middle of the room. Ed then took of his weights and put it in his back pack. Then ed vanishe and hit the clone in the chin. It went into the air and ed jumped up but he missed the final kick.

(1/5)

"aww man i missed okay again." Ed vanishe again and kicked the clone in the air. He jumped but missed the clone gain.

(2/5)

"why do i keep missing?" Ed said and vanishe again. He kicked the clone in the air and this time he kicked the clone in mid arei but made no damage.

(3/5)

"well at least i got it this time" Ed said then vanishe again and kicke the clone into the air. Ed jumped but the clone evaded the hit.

(4/5)

"Darn clone okay this time ill get it." Ed vanishe and kicked the clone into the air. He jumped and floated right behind he clone. He graped it and said "Kage Buyou" and forced its head into the ground making it vanish. "Yes I did it" Ed yelled excitedly but then calmed down a bit.  

Metal_Edge91

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:31 pm
"Nice too meet you Luo." Areku said shaking his hand,"Well good luck at your training see ya later." Areku said as he waved leaving an afterimage of himself by accident as he ran full speed to the springs now.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:34 pm
Luo sighed and smiled as the kid ran off, and stood up. "Well, Zane, let's learn some jutsu."  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:38 pm
Zane runs off to the Valley by the Lake  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:44 pm
Luo sighed and shook his head. "When he's tired, he's tired. I'll teach them to him tomorrow. Let's see here..." Luo sat looking at the scroll, making a mental note of Ed's speed and power with his legs.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:47 pm
Ed put his weight back on and made some signs then said "Burning Palm" and his hands caught on fire. "Aww that is warm" then they went out. "Man it is cold in here dont you think so Lou?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:52 pm
Ed got up and started to run to get warm and to get used to the weights.  

Metal_Edge91

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:56 pm
Luo nodded. "It's okay in here. I've been training my body to get used to the cold, so it isn't that bad for me. That, and I'm from the mist. It gets pretty cold there a lot so I'm a little used to it. But it's still sorta cold here." Luo smiled. Ed was from a desert region after all, and it was natural for him to be cold.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff