Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
WHICH SIDE ARE YOU ON? (We need bad guys... :() Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which side are you on?
Good
16%
 16%  [ 12 ]
Evil
30%
 30%  [ 22 ]
I don't know.
16%
 16%  [ 12 ]
I just want gold! (Clearly this is a sign of greed, which is EVILLL!!!)
36%
 36%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 72

DrkDeimos

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:30 pm
Sp: 25/25 Hp: 7/7
Seolfor started to burst into laughter as he just turned around slowly and grabed the deagle and tilted it downwards. He spoke in a deep serious voice. "You don't to fight. Look at you... you wont last two seconds with me." Seolfor whispered in his ear. "Go home and pretend you never saw me. Unless you wanna join my crations." With that said he head butted Alex simply to knock him out and with that he teleported away.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:33 pm
Alex gets knocked back a few inches and growls."Damnit...First one...To get...Away...."Alex falls uncauntious.

((SOmeone PLEASE save me razz ))  

KASEKAGE

DrkDeimos

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:45 pm
Sp: 25/25 Hp: 7/7
Seolfor paced back and forth in his hideout thinking to himself. His long cybernetic arm had tendrils that were moving violently showing his anxiousness. His blank white eyes looked around at some of the left over creations he hasn't yet launched. He walked up to a particular group of subjects there were six in total. He grinned evilly started to laugh sinisterly at his new great idea.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:33 am
((2/15)) Bleeding as the police and resque got thier Waylay set about helping and gathering the bodies of the fallen heros when he noticed in the distance two figures. After a moment one of them fell over and the other vanished. He pushed his way through the swarming response units and rushed over to find the fallen person. Waylay crouched and swatted the unconchice figure, waking him. "Are you OK," Waylay said whipping blood from his mouth and pulling out lickerish"What happened?"  

turtleclub13

KASEKAGE

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:53 pm
2/10

Alex coughed and opend his eyes."Powerfull dude...Giant spider...I used...Too much energy...."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:10 am
HP: 3/10

Johnny was still stuck in the spider-webbing. He was contacted by the explosion, and he got major damage as well. But, because of the webbing that covered him, he didn't get as critically injured. He looked to Alex who was running out of energy. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, and shot a ray of reviving electrical charge towards Alex.  

superpuppyone

KASEKAGE

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:03 pm
6/10

Alex growled as he felt the energy charge him.He growled again as he slowly stood up.He then looked at Johnny."Thank you for the boost."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:35 am
((2/15)) "What did you say a moment ago? Something about a bad guy? cough, gurgle,.. I think now's a good time for a nap" With that said the lickerish falls out of waylays mouth and he falls over with a massive thud. ((Bloodloss is a pain))  

turtleclub13

turtleclub13

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:45 am
((New Side Character:Villain
Name:Michael McTavish (AKA: Blake the Black)
Bio:Same as Waylay exept:After him and his brothers falling out he went to work as a shadow thief. Never cought but blamed for more than 250 high dollar thefts(which the procedes of which were left to major charities with a 33.3% cut for himself.) Worked as an assassin for a while and is currently in between jobs.
Abilities: Moves through shadows like a doorway or window. Does not require line of sight. Maximum distance is about 100 yards.
Armor:none
Weapon: two hidden blades in his cloak in arm sheaths. With a flick of his wrists they extend much like wolverines claws exept there is only one on each arm
App:Long black hair covering most of his pale face. Blue eyes are masked by a black bandana. He wears a large black cloak over his black t-shirt and torn jeans. He wears black sneakers and always seems distant with a scowl on his face.)) Blake appeared out of the shadows at the seen on the explosion looking to see if his brother was OK, then noticed the other heros standing around and said "He'll live" and with that vanished.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:53 pm
Because of the power boost Alex was able to walk up to Waylay and examine him.He pulled out a small first aid kit he kepped in his cloak just in case things got ugly.He started to clean and wrap Waylays wounds.After that Alex picked Waylay up and looked at Johnny."I am taking him to my place.You can come too if you want."  

KASEKAGE

superpuppyone

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:38 am
"I'll have been to two different dwellings in two consecutive days. Haha, sure, why not?" He zipped over and helped him pick up Waylay. He dared not charge him, because the exposure of his bloody wounds would be badly injured if he had charged him with electrical energy.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:57 am
Alex pulled back his sleeve.On there was a watch.He pressed a botton and a few seconds later a pitch black Jaguar XK drove up right in front of them.Alex pushed the seat foward and lies Waylay down in the back seat.Alex fixes the seat and sits down.He puts the keys in and turns the car on.He then looks at Johnny."Hurry and get in before anyone else comes here to brawl."  

KASEKAGE

superpuppyone

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:59 pm
HP: 6/10

Johnny smiled, and said, "Hurry is my middle name." In the blink of an eye, he got inside the car, sitting at the seat beside Alex. With a smug grin, he shut the door, and fastened his seatbelt. "Whoa, nice ride you have here!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:06 pm
Sp: 25/25 HP:7/7
Seolfor was sitting on what appeared to be a throne in a small room where a giant computer was behind him in a large room where all his creations was at. He head was leaning on his right arm as his left artificial arm seemed to be connected to his 'throne' as he was watching a robot that was made to download jokes and was made to look like a jester. He was quickly getting bored with the creation since his downloads were old and outdated. "Boring..." He pressed the clichéd red button where his left hand was and pressed it. As he pressed it and the jester exploded in a small burst of fire.
He turned around and faced the computer and looked at the results of seven of his creations and grinned evilly as he looked with his sheer white eyes. "Almost complete..." he murmured as he started to giggle sinisterly.

DrkDeimos

turtleclub13

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:33 am
((2/15:Stabilized)) "zzzzzz" Waylay mumbles something about his mother.

Meanwhile!
Blake fallowed the electronic instructions to the T. This would be very dangerous if he screwed with this boss." Down the secret hatch in the McDonalds freezer. Fallow the blue wire at the base of the path until it splits biggrin on't go left. Fallow that until you find yourself in almost pitch black, no problem, I love the dark. Keep going until you see lights. As soon as you see them knock three times, cough, then knock twice more, then close your eyes." All was good exept that last part. Seeing the traps hidden in the black was no problem. He 'Jumped into the shadows of the underground lab. He walked quietly from behind some machinery to see the laughing thing that was to be his new boss, as long as he payed good. twisted "You called my master?"  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff