Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:27 pm
((Where is withering petals at? Because, Shou and 3 other people are at an underground laboratory.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:28 pm
June smiled, almost looking nice. Of course, this wasn't a real smile. "Demon huh? You don't look like a demon." She eyed him skeptically, as if waiting for him to turn into a beast. Nothing happened. "So Trevor, was it you who was making all of that noise?" June was just waiting to explode on him, waiting for that one little word. Yes. Say yes.  

Miss Merri

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:31 pm
(( Ah, never mind. Ignore that post. D: ))

Withering Petals turned her head slightly. She slowly got up, flinching as pain coursed through her body. She stared at her arms and flexed them. She observed thin scars and many bruises and cuts. She turned to look at her surrondings. Plants and flowers all around. There was a humming noise and the plants to her left withered. A few bruises started to fade. She looked disappointed. "Hello?" She whispered softly.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:33 pm
"i am sorry yes i ami am so sorry please dont hit me"trevor said bowing still  

copycat4756

Miss Merri

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:40 pm
June's smile widened. "Don't hit you? Now why would I hit you?" She walked around a bit, still smiling as if nothing was wrong. "Unless you want to think about the dream I was having, the most wonderful of them all? The best one I have had in years?" June's eyes met Trevor's. "Then I guess I would have a reason for hitting you, now wouldn't I?" The smile faded and was replaced by a scowl. "No, I wont hit you... Yet. I suppose you can just consider this a warning." She shrugged, feeling better already. "Just count your blessings now." Her black eyes returned to the normal red. "Oh, and please, stop bowing. You're embarressing me."  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:43 pm
"i aqm sorry but i am not bowing to you not at all that is"charles said still bowing  

copycat4756

Miss Merri

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:45 pm
((Charles? I thought your character's name was trevor...?))  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:49 pm
((sorry tgat was a thought from another rp))  

copycat4756

Miss Merri

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:52 pm
((It's fine. I understand. ^^ ))

Anger flared in June's eyes yet, her face remained calm. "Then may I ask, who are you bowing to?" the sound of impatience was clear on her tone. Her gaze drifted over the others in the room. Huh, I didn't really notice them until now. She thought. It must be because I'm still tired. She was trying her best not to slap Trevor. He was really starting to get annoying. Instead of expressing this annoyance, June just stared at him, daring for him to make her even angrier.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:55 pm
the perseon i was talking to before you butted in"he said before he showed his face
User Image"  

copycat4756

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:04 pm
(Recap please, anyone at the top floor?)  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:05 pm
((I have to go now. I'll be on later. It was funy RPing with you! Sorry that my character is so cruel))

"Butted in...? Ahaha!" June started laughing, not because she thought it was funny, but because of the death wish he seemed to have. She slapped him on the back, not very hard but hard enough to make him wince. "That is soo funny." She transformed her arm into a sharp point and put it to his neck, trying to scare him. June wouldn't really harm him that way, she would just most likely slap him again. "You should tell more jokes, just so I can show you how funny they are." Her voice was getting higher and higher with agitatation and fury. Her eyes where now black, like black holes.

Miss Merri

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:08 pm
(Recap please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:15 pm
((np and they al are talking to me))
"another funny thing is that you are the wakest thing i have ever seen"  

copycat4756