Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:17 pm
Damn it! So close!! Demi bit down on her tongue. "It's... Demi Charmeine Sir.." She answered quietly, hoping he didn't hear it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:32 pm
He smiled wider and as she shook his hand, making sure not grip to tightly, he had hurt the hands of a few pilots from gripping there hand too hard. "It's nice to meet you," He said kindly then turned and began to walk away giving her a light wave. "I'm off to great some of my other pilots, glad to have you aboard miss..." He thought for a moment, had he actually forgot her name already? "...I'm sorry what was you name again?" asked politely turning to face her.

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:00 am
"Ho-boy...Here we go again..." Gil groaned, lowering his head.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:31 am
DAMN IT!!! "Demi Charmeine." She answered quickly, before looking down at a naked wrist. "Oh look at the time. I gotta go." She said suddenly before taking off as fast as she possibly could.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:04 am
Dojime shrugged and went off to the lockers to see if any of his other pilots were there. He had lied, he had gone threw the list over a hundred times and memorized every name on it. he would do things like this all the time just to see how people would react, but running away after fake checking a watch was new. He knew the name "Charmeine" had some significant place in the universe, but he didn't care what they had done or why. To him she was just another pilot.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:18 am
"Oh yeah...By the way, I was assigned to aid you and your pilots..." Gil said, scratching the back of his head as he looked at Dojime.

He then looked back at where Demi had ran off to and sighed.
"...Something tells me I'm going to find her trapped on a broom closet or something..." he groaned, walking off in the direction she ran off in.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:09 pm
"Stupid old man.." Demi growled, peering down and empty hallway. "I said my name twice.. How many ******** times does he have to hear it?!" She grumbled, checking down both sides making sure they were empty before she crept down them, darting her eyes all over the place. She didn't want any surprise attacks from rabid money fans or her commanding officer..  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:16 pm
"very good," he said with out turning around or stopping. "I need every pilot I can get," and with that he was off into the halls. He went threw grating every pilot under his command individually, asking there name (sometimes twice), shaking there hand, telling them it was good to have them. At some point in his venture he walked right past Demi, pretending like he had not noticed her.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:20 pm
"JESUS!" Demi exclaimed, ducting down into a room, she didn't know what, to avoid Dojime, thinking he was after her. "Tat was a close one.." She sighed heavily, before noticing the back round noises in the room... showers... and voices...

"Uh, ma'am... You do realize this is the men's locker room.. right?" one pilot asked, looking right at her.

"...s**t..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:54 pm
Someone suddenly grabbed Demi by the shoulders and yanked her out of the room and back into the hallway.
"...You REALLY need to focus on where you're going..." Gil said, turning her around to face her.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:58 pm
"NO YOU CAN'T HAVE MY MONEY!!" Demi exclaimed, flailing her arms about wildly before she quieted down and saw it was just Gil. "Oh.. Well, giving the situation I was trying to hide from what's-his-face. I wasn't exactly paying attention to where I was hiding.." She nervously laughed, looking another way.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:03 pm
"You're really paranoid, aren't you..?" Gil asked, his eye twitching.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:05 pm
"Well giving the situations I'm always put in... Yes. Yes I'm quite paranoid sometimes.." Demi said, still laughing nervously as she scratched the back of her head.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:09 pm
Gil just let out a deep sigh, looking down.
"...Why am I getting the terrifying feeling that I'm going to be forced to watch you like a child..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:11 pm
"Because I'm the greenhorn?" Demi laughed, patting his head. "And you don't have to watch me like a child."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games