Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply RP Lounge
PIRATE SHIP !!! [CLOSED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pirate?
  yes!
View Results

NeverMore42_6_6_6

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:03 pm
Dairtic smiled friendly. When the captain was far enough away he turned to Creesa.

"I'm afraid even how honorable these pirates maybe, they are still pirates. I'm sure they will try to make us talk... eat as little as possible princess... We can find other food on the island later. If you can't help it, eat but don't say much."

Creesa nodded.

"I'm glad you scheme for me Dairtic..."

Both of them helped around the ship where they could.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:23 pm
Demon just held the strange hooded figure out to Captain Hellsmere making sure the man didn't escape him.

Airiana gives a nod when she heard what the Captain planned to do with the sloop, and then looks up to Eclipse when the Captain spoke about him and mentally winced, she'd rather not but she turns to her Captain and nods, "Aye Captain."

Airiana knew that poll had been secure she'd checked it she wasn't a new cabin boy after all she was seasoned, but she gives a slight nod, "Aye Captain it is possible. " However, she heard what he muttered under his breath to her and had to admit, no they weren't the suicidal type they were to violent and determined to take their own lives they'd rather go down fighting. She seemed to only pop her neck but in truth that her signal that she'd heard him and agreed.

Demon nods slightly to the Captain, he still holds the stranger by his shoulders and just lifts him up a bit higher and goes walking off with him. He looks around and wandering the ship for awhile trying to find the right place to tie him up that no one would get to him. He thought hard about this continuing to wander trying to find just the right place.

Airiana began to give orders to certain men to start stripping the parts needed from the sloop to start repairs on the boat as she made her way up to talk to...Eclipse. She stops next to him and looks at him, "What's this compensation you were promised?"

Eclipse turns his head from the deck below and looks at the first in command, "Are you always so to the point?"

Airiana looks at him, "Yes, do you always dodge the question?" She glares as she watched him just smirk almost smugly at her.

Eclipse was amused by the woman but shrugs slightly, "Only when I like the company." He stands up and looks at her with a smirk on his lips. "My compensation? Oh that would be you."

Airiana blinks then blew, "The hell it is!!"

Eclipse caught her hand before it could connect with his face and just laughs, "You're so entertaining. Sadly you're right it's not...for now but maybe another time." He releases her hand and noticed she just continued to glare at him. He looks and points to Maskus, "That one there promised to fetch something for me; however, I do nothing on trust alone. We shook on an agreement though, that he hand over an item that he finds valuable to himself, I will hold on to that item till he retrieves what I asked for and because of that I will serve as your Captain's bodyguard." He looks back to the woman, "So basically he still owes me an item of his he finds valuable to hold so I make sure I get what I want, but that way I still serve as your Captain's bodyguard."

Airiana blinks but nods, "I see...I will speak with the Captain about this." She turns and walks off and Eclipse swore he heard something like, "Arrogant b*****d..." muttered under her breath as she left which made him chuckle.

Airiana returns to Captain Hellsmere and noticed him approaching her she listened to his faint words and nods slightly and mutters, "Aye Captain ya want the bodyguard's plate laced as well?"

She then explains to Captain Hellsmere what Eclipse had told her about the agreement between Maskus and Eclipse, "That's what he be tellin' me Captain. He never get specific just said he was ta hold a item Maskus finds valuable till he can get whatever he be wantin."

Demon still wandering the ship trying to find a proper place to store Meshii that no one can get to him.

(OOC: It's a bit of a joke with Demon there wandering the ship trying to find a place to store Meshii till he can be brought back in, and I was getting a bit long so was trying to shorten it some.)  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NeverMore42_6_6_6

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:58 am
As Dairtic was taking planks to fix the hole Klen ate in the deck he saw Demon walking around. Dairtic watched was he saw Demon go into a room, then come right back out, enter another room, and came back out. All the while carrying the limp prisoner. Dairtic burst out laughing. Creesa looked up to see what was going on. She saw Demon walking around the ship and had to hold back her laughter. She stood up and walked over to Demon.

"Tie him high up on the mast so if he is dead when you get to him later it was ether by claws from us bird people, or he was fried by the lizard. Then you know who not to trust. But it's just a suggestion, you can keep walking around if you want."

Creesa bit her lip to keep from laughing like her brother. And walked back over to help repair the ship. She smacks Dairtic as she passes. Dairtic quiets down enough to be able to get back to work.

"You should be nice to him, he doesn't seem able to talk."

Creesa gave a glare at Dairtic.

"That's because he wants you to think that. But I must admit he is very diligent in his work."

*snicker*

*Smack!*

"Ouch..."

"Be nice!"

"Yes mam."

As they worked, Creesa told Dairtic what had happened.

"Ah... So lizard is playing both sides of the field... I guess I shouldn't tell the cap'in. I think he already suspects it. However, if the cap'in doesn't suspect then he's stupid and can't be trusted."

Dairtic shook his head.

"An I don' think he's stupid."

Creesa looked at Dairtic worriedly.

"Watch your speech, your supposed to be of high class..."

"I don't think after dinner that will be a problem... Unlike the cap'in I know when I am not trusted."

Creesa nodded.

"I know that, but still... until then, keep it up."

"Yes mam."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:06 pm
~hellsmere watched as the birdpeople helped about the ship and then suddenly his attention was drawn to a shout from above~

~looking up too lait to see her try to slap him, and only seeing airiana talking a tad heatedly to eclipse, hellsmere began to get worried about what exactly he had wanted~

~hellsmere heard airianas suggesion and raised an eyebrow and wispered... ~

It wasn't planned, why? Do you sence him to be telling lies as well?

~after airiana explained everything~

What? (whispering to airiana - "That's rediculous! Demanding people, of all things to do. Arrogant b*****d. what does he think this is, a slave ship? I suppose I should be glad that he accepted the offer maskus gave him, but now... I'd understand if you want em dead, but none of us are strong enough anyway - tell you what, I don't like people that are stronger then us, so your secret orders are to get stronger then him, anyway you can, then I'll let you decide what should be done about his compensation" ~hellsmere makes a small unnoticable grin~

"sigh" I'll talk to Maskus about this item that he has to give.

~hellsmere suddenly heard loud laughter comming from dairtic and looked for what he was laughing at, noticing demon hollding the stranger, hellsmere had to hold back a small snicker of his own~

~hellsmere then watches the 2 birdpeople whispering to each other and decides to take care of one problem at a time~

(OOC - lol, it is funny)  

xwhateverxdudex

aamiller321

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:44 pm

"Thank you captain, but my tastes are a bit... peculiar and I doubt you would have the ingredients to sate my appetite." Klen mumbled through a mouthful of hot fish. _He moved closer to Hellesmere- "And I just saw that Ariana lass speak to the ship physician, and the physician discreetly hand a vial that smelled a whole lot like sodium pentholatol to the chef. It's a shame Cap, you seemed like a trusting sort of man. In any case I will sup alone, if you will have it." Assuming the shape of a smaller lizard he darted off to who-knows-where.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:09 pm
Demon stopped and held Meshii still by his shoulders when he was stopped by the bird woman. He looks at her then looks up at the mast then back to the bird woman and gives a slight nod. He looks back up at the mast and thought about her suggestion. It was a good idea in theory but then again this was a pirate ship if you couldn't walk a mast you were no use to anyone really.

He eventually shakes his head and looks back at the two bird people nodded to the woman as if silently thanking her then walks off to continue his search for the perfect place to stuff him.

Airiana shakes her head slightly and whispered, "Nay, he be an arrogant b*****d but he be strangely honest, Captain."

Airiana listed to her Captain and gives a nod to her secret orders. Oh she was alright with those orders anything to take that arrogant b*****d down a few pegs. However, it wouldn't be easy that's for sure. As it was she gives a nod to the Captain and walks off to talk to a few other crewmen and began to give a few orders to them to fixing the ship.

She noticed Demon and shakes her head with a small smile and thought, 'He can be like the sea...and yet so much like a kid odd how they go hand in hand...' She turns her gaze and then goes walking she'd heard from the crew something and walks over to the two bird people.

She may not trust many till she's had time, but she wasn't rude. She looks to them, "Sorry if I be interruptin, but I heard from tha crew that one of ya helped me out when I was pretty banged up. I ain't lost me manners to let that go unthanked, so...I wanted ta thank ya for the aid." Having said her peace she gives a slight nod of her head and then heads off to tend to more of the work helping replace some of the sails that had been damaged earlier.

Demon eventually decides the ship just wouldn't do so he walks down below deck to a dark part of the hold. He sets his captive in a little secluded area and wraps him in a blanket and puts a pillow under his head at least the guy had that. He then steps back and holds out his left arm. His crimson eyes glow and for a moment in the shadows where the stranger was set strange markings floated in the air as if turning and locking all around the man. Then they vanished as if they were never there.

Demon lowered his hand and walked over and laid down behind a box and crashed now he was tired after all he's had way to much fun the past several hours. However, with the seal that surrounded Meshii there was no way that stranger was getting out and no way anyone would get in to reach him.

(OOC: Glad my little character's wanderings amused you guys. ^_^)  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:37 am
~hellsmere listened to airiana, gave the order and when she walked off saw klen approaching, listened to what he had to say and came to a conclusion - He wrote on a paper, sealed it, and handed it to a crewmember telling him to deliver it to klen - the crew member ran off to deliver the message~

(MESSAGE - I'm terribly sorry about the mix up. For you see, I senced that the birdpeople were hidding something from me and told my crew to find out what it was. If you had believed it to be for you, then I appologize. The offer for dinner is still open if you wish to dine with us and perhaps hear something that might prove useful to both of us - I trust you will keep this information to yourself - also if you request something specific, I have no doubt that my chef has the skill to make it)

~hellsmere walks over to maskus to ask what exacly it was that he was going to give eclipse~  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:42 pm

Klen glided up to the captain, cutting him off from Maskus. "Okay I see then, perhaps I shall dine with you, give this reipe to the cook and we'll see what he can do." Klen said with a sparkle in his eye and something like a smirk, but it could have just been him trying to smile. Klen then pulled out a small silver bell. "This will ring every time a lie is told *RING*. What? You will obey me little bell! *RING* I'm sorry something is wrong with the bell. *RING!* Ah well, I'll be around seeing as I have no permanent place yet." Klen loped off shouting obscenities at the bell and the bell returned his words with rings.

Later on Klen found one of the sailors bathing in the ocean. Sailors never bathed so he must be one of the servers. "You there!" He shouted at the frightened sailor. "There has been a mistake, there is to be Champagne served tonight! This is a terrible match with fish. Here is some Pinot Noir, my gift to the captain. Now go and replace the beverages like a good lad and I'll give you a little bit of a bonus." Klen watched as the man scuttled off, eager to make an extra coin.

He then went and found the chef who sent him diving for sea turtles.

((We really need to get this meal and then our port-check done!))

aamiller321

NeverMore42_6_6_6

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:10 pm
Dairtic smiled at Airiana.

"It was no trouble at all. I'll think about how to get re-payed by it later."

Creesa shook her head.

"Don't worry about it, we're fine and so are you. It's good for both parties."

Airiana gave a slight nod and heads off.

A resounding 'Smack!!' could be heard anywhere on the ship.

"Knock it off!!" Creesa screeched.

"Alright, alright!! ghaaa... ouch..." Dairtic gently touched the big red mark that took up the whole left side of his face.

"That thought was highly...!"

Creesa stopped short and bit her lip. Dairtic's eyes grew wide with shock. Creesa ran off to go find more planks.

"Boy oh boy... aren't we busted..." Dairtic mumbled to himself. He quickly returned back to work.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:13 am

Suddenly bellows of rage sounded from the kitchen, along with screams for help, and the unmistakable voice of Klen reminding everyone that if they didn't all shut up he would fry them like an egg.

Klen sauntered out on deck holding a man that had been hogtied with a flour sack over his head. Klen tossed the protesting man on deck and explained "This gentleman has been helping himself to our supplies. I apprehended him while getting our stemware. Do any of you know this man? He ripped off the flour bag and and the man spat out his gag.

"Isn't this awkward?" asked the man who could be none other than Captain Quincy Martin

aamiller321

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:26 pm
Airiana went about her work helping repair her Captain's vessel so they could be on their way again.

Eclipse was just relaxing against the railing watching the people as they worked. The two bird people were quite interesting, they were. That little quite guy amused him much like the first mate. He was finding these people to be...fascinating if nothing else.

Suddenly he heard the commotion from below his gaze shifts down and he watches Klen bring out some hogtied man this lizard man was proving to be quite...interesting. He watched as the tied up man was revealed and blinks wondering who this person was though if the reactions were any indication things were about to get interesting again.

Airiana heard the commotion coming from below and then make it to the deck. She looks down and sees the lizard man bring out some man tied up, she didn't trust the lizard man especially after earlier events. However, when the hood was removed from the man she blinks and nearly fell off the mast.

She grabs a rope and swings down landing her eyes narrowed, and her hand gripped the hilt of one of her swords as she walked towards the pair. The tone of her voice held an untrusting growl to it, "How be ye here bilge rat? Speak quickly before me blade digs out ye heart!" She was all about pillaging and such...but not from her Captain and she also didn't like this guy the last time he was on board her Captain's ship, not to mention he was suppose to be sent away to the dark ones know where along with what's his name Red Fang and in exchange they got Eclipse up there who she hated too. Oh yeah this guy was seriously on her crap list.

Demon, slept through the whole thing he was really tired after the earlier battle and then finding a proper place for the stranger he was in charge of. That spell of protection and containment was rather powerful and rather draining to him. So he remained curled up behind some barrels in the hull of the ship sound asleep, near the stranger Meshii.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:28 pm
CHARACTER LIST CHANGE - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15428831

~Hellsmere accepted the recipe from klen~

Glad to hear it!

~as klen pulled out the bell and then walked off shouting to it, hellsmere began to wonder about the lizard mans mental state~

~hellsmere sent the recipe to the chef only to find out that the menu had been changed, and then decided to have a chat with the chef personally - so hellsmere walked off to the kitchen chatted with the chef, accepted the drink change but secretly told the chef to do the usual test for drugs and walked back to the deck~

~hellsmere returned to the deck just in time to catch the tail end of a strange conversation from the bird people as well as a very loud sounding smack, and walked up to dairtic~

Is um... something wrong here?

~but before anything else could be said, there was loud shouting from the kitchen and klen emerged carrying a man with a bag over his head, hearing klen's explanation, he stared at the recognizable face for only a moment~

QUINCY!!!
~hellsmere ran up to the former captain and grabbed him by the collar pulling the man to his feet~
What the... How did you get back here? We all thought you were dead?
Why didn't you make yourself known, AND WHY are you eating my supplies?
(in a quieter voice) "I only pray that you didn't use some form of that replacement spell to get back here" ~hellsmere stared into quincy's eyes as he said this~

(OOC - HEY MILLER, I just had a rocking idea - have quincy say he did use a form of that spell to get back - this is going to be fun, hehehe)  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:40 pm
Airiana stopped when Captain Hellsmere, her captain, ran up to Quincy and haled him to his feet to talk to him. She stood not to far behind her captain her gaze at Quincy from behind her Captain remained the same and she kept a firm hold on the hilt of one of her swords. She waited for this man's answers for now.

Eclipse just stood near the railing at the top back of the ship's deck watching the events unfold. It seemed this Quincy person was someone they new the female first mate apparently didn't like him and the Captain of this ship seemed surprised to see him. He wondered what was going on he hated being out of the loop of things.

Yeah, Demon is still sound asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:11 am

"Well I actually did use a spell... But is this the hospitality I get for saving all or your hides from old Red?" He said as he glared at Ariana. "And I didn't tell you I was back because, honestly, I just arrived. And because they have no food in the afterlife I was more than a little hungry. But just as I got one little crumb your new strongman here caught me by surprise. *DING*"

"Damnit!" Said Klen as he threw the dinging bell over the deck of the ship.

aamiller321

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:17 pm
Well, we are grateful for you sacrificing yourself like that, but you don't seem to realize what you have done by comming back here.

~Hellsmere calmed down and straightened Quincy's coat, brushing it off a little~

Allow me to explain...
Sense your absence I've discovered that RED had a wonderful hidden supply of spell books, so I read up on this spell of yours.

The "Replacement" Spell is a 4-point spell that creates something similar to a pyramid of magical energy. It's used like a battering ram to bash through the interdimensional barrier.
The caster of the spell is one point. The target person, the one you want gone, is the second point, and the third point is the sacrifice used to brake through.

Once the first three points have been set, the spell itself randomly selects the destination by targeting someone there to be the fourth point and portal sealer.

The spell blasted you like a bullet through the barrier, killing you in the process, but creating a portal that it could use to send the target through to the other side. Once there the spell switches the sent target with the destination target, sending the destination target back to the spells origin dimension, closing the portal and trapping the sent target forever.

HOWEVER !!!
By using the spell to send the caster threw, and not having a proper sacrifice, you destabilized the spell.
Not having a sacrifice means that the portal was created unevenly, and once the caster has been sent threw, the spell has no starting reference point causing it to lose track of it's destination point.

With no destination point, there is nothing to send back threw to close the portal!

But if it were an evenly created portal through 2 dimensions, it could be closed from either side. But with an uneven portal, any number of dimensions could be drawn into the interdimensional tear and open portals all over the very fabric of EVERY reality that has ever existed, does exist, or ever will exist!

You have opened a portal that will let every interdimensional monster from every dimension, access every other dimension in existance!!!

~with that, hellsmere stood silent and waited for the information to sink into the brains of every person on the ship~  
RP Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff