Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Moonlight Defenders Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:32 am

"Santo merda.. How long is this tunnel anyways?" Cerv gazed over Yue's shoulder to look down the hall, trying to get a view of just how far it was before they reached the end, or even any doors. "It's got to lead somewhere, right?" He sighed and rolled his neck to the side, causing rather audible pops to sound off. "Ouch.." He muttered under his breath.

((I think I'm gonna go sleep.. 4:30 and the energy drinks are wearing off.. The sun's coming up, so I'm going down x3 Hopefully, you guys won't get TOO ahead of me Dx))
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:44 am

[I'm just playing back up and support until things go nuts cause I'm going to do the same]

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:43 am

||So It seems we went to bed at the same time!||
Rocky was getting antsy and impatient. "Gah...This is a lo-*Whumph!* He hit an open door. He stood up, rubbing his muzzle. "Dowch...Hey, I wonder where this room leads to?"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:27 pm

If you guys don't hurry, you'll have no choice but to retreat until night hits us again. The Sunrise is more than enough to give us an even bigger problem.

HowlingJustice

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:31 pm

A loud crumpling noise came over the com links followed by a groan. "Guys come on the elevator is located in the hall on the left. I sorta blasted out of the air duct cause I reached a fan and could really use some medical support." He hit the button on the elevator to send it down to B2 sitting by the staircase with a first aid kit.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:42 pm

"Ah, hell. Seems like we've got somewhat of a rescue mission going on." Rocky said, putting his hands on the back of his head and cringing form the bruise left there by Yue. "Ah, well. Let's go save a fur!" He said before dashing headlong down the semi-lighted hallway.

LimberNimbleShadow

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:53 pm

Dimitris raced up the stairs giving himself a 2cc shot of Iodine and bandaging his scrapes. "Jeeze, no time to wait I guess."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:15 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rocky stopped at the staircase, hearing footsteps and drawing his wakizashi, assuming a fighting stance. He then relaxed as he heard the footseps getting farther away. "Must be Dimitris.. "HEY DIMITRIS! YOU UP THERE?" He called.

LimberNimbleShadow

TobiasRedFox

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:44 pm

Character Name: Tobias.... (has no last name)
Character Age: 14
Character D.O.B. : (updated later.)
Character Race: Fox-wolf
Character Gender: Male
Chosen Class: Swordsman
Character Personality: Cold and happy go lucky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~

Tobias tiptoed behind rocky, poking him in the back of the head.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:42 pm

Rocky jumps and swings and stops mid-swing as he sees another fur. "Jeez, man! Don't do that!"

LimberNimbleShadow

TobiasRedFox

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:46 pm

Tobias stuck his tounge out, pinching Rocky's nose.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:38 am

Rocky kept a serious look on his face through the noes-pinching and the tnogue-sticking and ruffled the young fur's hair as he proceeded up the stairs.

LimberNimbleShadow

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:18 am

Cerv sighed, slightly flustered by the sudden addition of another fur. "Watch it, tipo. This is a serious matter." He trotted up alongside Rocky and muttered under his breath, "I'll end up calling a babysitter.."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:10 am

Over the comlink gunshots ring out agaisnt a door and then a loud thump as Dimitris kicks in a locked door then takes a seat an empty reception desk and picks up a phone. "Guys mind getting up the stairs instead of playing guess who first."

Looking around at the desk he finds the secretary's ID and phones in her code dialing security to the eighth floor buying them time.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:50 pm

Yue tapped Cerv on the shoulder and nodded, agreeing with the sentiment as he moved ahead; sword drawn and ready, to hurry past to Dimitris' call. He was getting that creepy feeling again and that only meant one thing; trouble.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff