1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:28 pm
ace get up but is hurt on the arm."can someone help me" ace said

(( how is that)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:50 pm
Alyssa sat there and listened to Queenie talk about who she use to be and was amazed. She had a lot of questions thumping against her mind that she wanted answered, but as soon as she wanted to ask it, Queenie would say something else that pushed those questions aside and new ones would form up in her mind.

"How did you first get to meet Jack?" Alyssa heard herself say, which wasn't one of the questions that she was planning on asking.  

TheGleekKid

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:21 pm
"Jack," she began, "Was the finest engineer, mechanic, and all around human being on the planet. He'd made warships capable of crushing pirate fleets, tanks, and every other manner of vehicle and machine. He found me on the scrap yard. I'd made a cannon out of scrap...I was still pretty pissed off at my parents dumping me like they did."

"He was impressed at my skill and took me in. He'd already had one apprentice, Tom the mayor now, and lemme tell you we bickered non-stop. He was the conservative type, wanted to go professional. You can probably guess what I was like, judging anything from how I am now."

"Eventually as time wore on, the government cam with a special request. A bad one," she bit her lip in anger, "They wanted a machine capable of destroying entire continents at a time. And lemme tell you," her eyes narrowed in severity, "It was within my teacher's reign. But Jack refused, saying he didn't want to harbor such a dangerous thing. That's when the government decided to have him killed."

"But this secret..." she said in a low, low voice, pulling Alyssa close to her mouth just so she could hear, "This horrible secret is this, the one Tom and I are still trying to hide. He already had such plans written up." her eyes blazed. "He gave them to us, knowing the government would find them if he kept them."

"A week passed. We relaxed our guard, thinking that they weren't coming back. But...but..." she shivered, trying to fight tears, "When I had gone to shop for parts...agents snuck into my arsenal of weapons and attacked Tom and Jack...as well as the government offices in town. It was the very worst thing to come home to...and knowing it was all your fault..."

She shuddered, mechanical parts clanking as she held back her emotions. She composed herself, and continued.

"Tom was so angry at me, and said things that make me shake just thinking about them...how my existence was dangerous, he'd never forgive me...But Jack stopped him. Even though I'd nearly gotten him killed...he forgave me, saying that as long as I took pride in my work then the product, no matter how dangerous, is never a waste."

"They eventually put us in cuffs and began to convict us right in the street in front of the ruined city hall. Nothing we said could persuade them otherwise. But Jack intervened, warning us to keep silent. He took all the credit for the attacks...as well as for the creation of my weapons."

"But I couldn't hold back." she said, teeth clenched. "You wouldn't understand such boiling anger Alyssa...you who are always so gentle...cannot understand the rage of someone like me. I attacked the government agents head on...a bar of iron versus their guns. The odds were too much for me...and I was forced to flee."

"But I tried again, against the warship they were carrying Jack on. Very crudely...it was one of Jack's creations...a ship called the Goliath. I went against them with all the weapons I could carry...but the ship ran me down. The crew, the agents, and everyone on board saw the girl known then as Murky Qualm...die."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:41 pm
Queenie's story made her start rethinking her life even more. Then another question popped out of her mouth, one that she was really wondering about. "Do you still look the same before the accident as you do now? Because if the government might suspect something if they catch you on video? What all has changed about your appearance?" Alyssa wanted to know, not because she didn't want to not be around Queenie because she would be in great trouble alongside her. She wanted to know because she wanted her new friend to be safe.  

TheGleekKid

Child-of-the-Muses

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:03 pm
there was a thud outside sounding the arrival of the messenger. He knocked on the door this time.

He waited outside and observed what was left of the droids. "man," he sighed," I wanted to do a little damage... oh well."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:34 pm
Alyssa looked back towards the door. "Great. He is back." Alyssa really didn't like him just because of the first thing that he said about her, was how she has that smell of a shape shifter.

She wasn't necessarily a "shape shifter". Shape shifters are different than her. They normally are quick to temper and if they were at the age of 16 they still wouldn't be able to control themselves on who they want to become. She had full control of either being eagle or dolphin by the age of 7 and she isn't quick to anger, unless its time to fight. Alyssa just has the smell because she can change into something else.  

TheGleekKid

acewonder1

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:50 pm
ace knock on the door  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:08 pm
ink sat outside. he knew that both of the inhabitants disliked him. he sighed and realized he could have settled things better.

ink felt a tad embarrassed about his behavior. he decided not to barge in. he put his hands behind his head. if they really needed an answer they would come to him.  

Child-of-the-Muses

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

TheGleekKid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:26 pm
Alyssa, even though regretting it, went to the door and opened it. There stood Ink with his hands behind his head. "I thought that Queenie told you to get lost. Why did you come back?" She didn't hear their conversation that took place between Queenie and Ink when he was last there. 'Maybe I should be nice to him' Alyssa thought. 'I mean, he did come back for some reason. There has got to be something important that he needs to share with someone.' She then thought about inviting him in, but she wanted him to know that he didn't have the upper hand on the situation. So, she stood in the doorway and her hand rested on the other side of the door frame so that way Ink couldn't come inside.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:35 pm
"Your partner had me run an errand for her... I need to have a quick word with her" he did not get up. ink saw her frustration and decided not to aggravate her an further.
"Listen, I'm sorry about earlier. It was really rude of me. I know i most likely interrupted something, but i thought your safety was more important than your feelings...." ink continued until he noticed he had started rambling.

He suddenly slapped a hand to his forehead ," how rude of me. i never introduced myself. my name is Ink."  

Child-of-the-Muses

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

TheGleekKid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:02 pm
Alyssa, still not smiling said, "My name is Alyssa. Come in." She moved her hand from the door so Ink could come into the house. She followed him inside and went and sat on one of the couches that she brought from her crappy apartment.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:15 pm
ace knock on the door. ((how is this))  

acewonder1

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:15 am
Queenie was stiff and suspicious as he came in. "Well fortunately the food is still hot," she grumbled, ripping off a chicken leg and some bread to eat.

In a quieter, more anxious tone, she added, "What did Tom say?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:54 am
Ink sighed. he knew it would be difficult to get along now.

" Oh, yeah, he said yes." he mumbled. he looked at her suspiciously, but decided not to pursue the matter.

ink leaned against the door frame. "Well, I'll be seeing you." he sighed and started to walk away.  

Child-of-the-Muses

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:59 am
Queenie sighed, half relief, half guilt. He'd done his job well...and they'd been kinda rude in their own way. Still good deeds deserve rewards...

"Hey!" she called on his retreating form, "So long as you're here...help yourself to some food." She managed a smile, "Now that the nuisances are gone we can properly celebrate the building of Queenville."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff