Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hyouton Clan Dojo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jelloish Pudding

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:27 pm
Hero had gone into his inner world that was now full of steam. As he walked around he had past the rooms that held stuff that hero had kept to himself for ever. He past the room where majeh was but it was a solid wall of steam. He continued walking until he had reached the end of his world and a door he had never seen was there. As he walked in a man sitting look at him. Hero just smiled and held out his hand making a formal greeting  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:36 pm
After time meditating, Zane stood up, stretching his muscles out. "Man...funny how a little meditation can rejuvenate the body," Zane chuckled as continued stretching. He looked over at Hero and tilted his head aside. "Wonder what's going on with him..." Zane said to himself.  

BluewolfofMibu

Jelloish Pudding

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:55 pm
The man stared at hero and he grabbed heros hand and shook it. On the outside hero's eyes turned blue, and somewhat begin to glow. Hero also had a blue colored cloak around him, which covers him from their neck down. The Man looked at hero "Hero shimizu am I right? I am Susasnoo. The angel of steam. Now that I am being held in your body I will gratefully loan you my chakara all you have to do is contact me." Hero smiled "Nice too meet you susanoo say do you hate any demons by chance ?" Susanoo sighed "Yes I hate all of them but the one I hate the most is that damn turtle. If I were ever to cross paths with him I would kill him in an instant. I wouldn't even care for his host I would kill him for being the demons host!!" Hero gulped "Well Nice talking to you susanoo" Hero opened his blue eyes and looked at the cloak that covered him. He felt great tho the energy of Susasnoo's chakara flowed threw him  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:08 pm
"Sooo...what's the matter with you?" Zane asked him curiously as he sensed a new wave of energy. "And, my body's ready," he added.  

BluewolfofMibu

Jelloish Pudding

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:19 pm
Hero felt great he looked at zane "Ok so read one of the jonin moves you want to learn and I will show you how to do it and the force of power that is needed"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:22 pm
Zane nodded and read the scroll out loud:

Fuuton: Kyoushu no Tosshin (Wind Release: Assassin’s Rush)
Description: Expelling a great deal of chakra, the user forces a vast amount of wind out behind them. This blast of wind has two effects, first, anything behind the user will likely be knocked over by the blast, secondly it propels the user extremely quickly in their desired direction, and the user may use the wind to make continual adjustments to their trajectory during this short dash. The dash lasts for barely a second, but in that time the user can cover considerable distance, making this an excellent assassination jutsu as the name implies. After use the user must wait three posts before using it again.

"That sounds useful, plus it will give me a boost in speed when fighting with my sword."  

BluewolfofMibu

Jelloish Pudding

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:30 pm
Hero walked over to the a log. He had walked across the whole place and then did the proper hand signs. "Wind relase: Assassin's rush" In a blink of and eye hero was on the other sighed slammed into the wall after cutting the lodge but leaving a couple of broken titles where he was standing. HEro sighed and got up "I hate this angel"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:40 pm
how many posts?)  

BluewolfofMibu

Jelloish Pudding

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:43 pm
((Do 8 ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:36 pm
Zane laughs as he reads the scroll once more. "Alright then, so basically it's like the wind propeling jutsu, but stronger," Zane stated. But instead of using his hand, it was just expeling chakra from his entire body. That was going to be tough to do. Zane sighed, it was going to be a long day. 1

Zane spread his chakra out as he breathed in and out slightly. He began to place all his focus and attention on the wind. It was wind that was going to propel him forward, meaning he needed to expel a great deal of wind elemental chakra. 2

Zane's ready. He breathes in slightly as he attempts to send a blast out behind him, but nothing happened. He remained stationary. "What the hell?" Zane asked himself. 3

"Alright...gotta think," Zane said to himself. He decided to place his hand behind him and perform the wind propulstion technique. As he did so, Zane was sent foreward as he expeled the wind from the palm of his hand. "Okay, that was the hand, now the body," Zane said to himself. 4

Zane now applied what he had just practiced. He stood at a runner's stance as he emanated a blast of wind from behind. It wasn't very good, only sending him forward a couple of steps. 5

"Well that last attempt was really pathetic," Zane sighed as he attempted to use it again. This time he went a little further than before as the wind blew behind him. "That wasn't much better. Damn it what am doing...wait I got it!" Zane exclaimed

"Alright, lets do this," Zane said to himself as he controled his wind chakra. It was like a geyser...block off the flow until it erupts completely. Zane did so, placing his chakra into a single spot in his body. Suddenly, Zane released the wind chakra all at once as he lunged forward at an incredbile rate 7

As Zane was moving forward, he adjusted the wind and changed directions, barely missing the wall right in front of him. After coming to a sudden stop, Zane grinned as he punched the palm of his hands. "Got it..." 8  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:38 pm
Using the mist technique to bypass the gate and materialize next to Zane, Luo sighed shaking his head as he stared at his former sensei and Zane. "This is the first time training has ever started without me. What have I missed?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:41 pm
"Heh...what can I say...you've rubbed off on me quite a bit. And the fact that I'm kage but still have the chakra of a jounin upsets me quite a bit. Well...I just learned my first jounin wind jutsu, I achieved the seventh stage of the Mist Swordstyle, I've got a scroll for Infinite One and I achieved Stage 2 of my bloodline!" Zane explained to him. "By the way, aren't you head of the clan...now that you're jounin!" Zane pointed out, he had always loved the ceremonies that the Ushio Clan had. It was during one of them that Zane and his grandfather were invited to live with them.  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:47 pm
Luo smiled genuinely at his squad mate. "Well, I guess I have to catch up, now don't I? But I guess it does mean that I get to become the head of my clan. I just have to wait for my grandfather to announce the ceremony. Hmmm, but let me see that scroll so I can catch up." Luo sighed a bit, feeling as if he was behind in his training. He was proud of Zane though, he was glad some of him was rubbing off on his friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:53 pm
Zane tossed the scroll over to him containing the techniques for the style and how to perform it. As he did so, he stretched his muscles out as he began to run around the dojo using his Stage 7 speed. He continued running laps around the dojo, training his body as the muscles in his body began to tear apart. "Hey...you better invite me...I'm the Mizukage remember," Zane chuckled as he continued running when he came to a sudden halt. "DAMN! I haven't told neither my grandfather nor your family!" Zane exclaimed  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:09 pm
Luo's eyes couldn't keep up as his friend lapped him four times by the time he caught the scroll. As he read it over, he nodded. "I see. You want me to become a swordsman of the mist. Hmph. Fine, I'll do it," Luo muttered to himself. He just wished he could one day reach the seventh stage as Zane had done since it was sannin leveled. As he read the scroll, he figured out where he was with his own sword training. He was at the fourth stage, and needed to train the fifth and sixth. He then shouted to Zane, "Of course you're invited!" He then looked at the scroll and began his training, forming a water blade in his right hand.

Luo looked at a dummy and sighed, spinning the blade in his right hand. He practiced coming at the dummy in strict straight lines, his attacks not as fluid as they could be, but certainly efficient. (1/8 )

As Luo continued his training, he began incorporating movement speed into his attacks. He was naturally fast yes, but it was difficult to compact that quick nature into an effective attack. He found himself fumbling at times with simple attacks. It was something he'd have to work on. (2/8 )

Luo worked first on his footwork. He wanted to be able to move around the enemy effortlessly before even attacking. He worked strictly in lines and circles, dancing around, back, and forth from the dummy. (3/8 )

As Luo continued his foot movements, he began practicing with his eyes closed as he usually did, often bumping into the dummy until he was confident in where it was, perfectly stopping his movement in front and near the opponent. It was now time to incorporate strikes. (4/8 )

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff