Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]
Problem Member Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:41 am
The Fall is Inevitable
He was banned by Call Me a*****e, and broke literally no rules to induce the banning.
Also, Demon was let back in months ago.

He was banned for the same reason OSU is banned right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:41 am
Okay just wondering.
I know Demon can start some problems though.
:I

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:43 am
He seems to be alot calmer lately though.
And he doesn't use excessively offensive language, as far as what I've seen.
If he causes s**t he'll be in consideration for banning. Prob solved.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:26 pm
Xsk Muse

XSK Muse
Nirvana: How are you Nirvana. So your in the same boat as many that are having children and making offspring that might end up pwning everyone?

Username: XSK Muse
Why: Emotional Break Down. Masumi is a c**t for not even understanding at all, and not caring. I swear upon god and this guild i will not be controlled and edited by a crew of non-supporting ******** cunts.
Semi or Full: Semi
Will be back on: When I can gain control over my anger.

((Heavily edited by Masumi, for bad bad words. Now re-edited by Muse to show that he doesnt give a ******** class="clear">

He says hes going though some stuff, and that may be true. However i dont think its an excuse to be rude to crew and members.

What do you think we do? I feel a strike now wold just enrage him more,and led to him getting banned. I hate senseless banning when anyone slightly steps out of line, but something should be done.  

Sindenky

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:29 pm
Then he says this.
I dont think he actually did any drugs, but thats against ToS to even talk about that sort of stuff like that.

XSK Muse

Nirvana: I am better now Nirvana. I just did some drugs, so its all good. I cant remember if it was Heroine or if I just smoked a fat blunt.

I just want to mellow out.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:31 pm
Check the rain academy, and a few pages back in the chatroom, and my profile page. He has said every single cuss word in the world at least 5 times.  

Masumi H Dekata

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:38 pm
thats why i brought it up here. Its not the sort of thing that we can let him get away with, or else he will just feel its ok.

I want to hear what others think before we do anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:48 pm
To quote Shane or OSU: Obvious troll is obvious.

I mean honestly, you don't go to someone's profile and say "YOU ******** UNFAIR b***h c**t!!! (Oh this is just fueled by my inability to control my anger.)" s**t, if this were me, I would sliced a bitches throat, but if I can control that, he can control swearing.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:50 pm
Seriously, if you have the control to say "(Oh this is just fueled by my inability to control my anger.)" you have the control to not say what he said. Cause when your in a rage, you don't explain yourself, your just pissed lol.

Edit: Oh and he actully posted yelling at his brother in IRl, then his "brother" got on his account and said he taking over and going to help him calm down. Then not even a miniute later, Muse rpc posted leaving rain, during a time he was suppose to be "unable to control himself." Then after posting with his rpc, made a hiatus messaage cussing more, then coming back 2 seconds later talking about drugs and trying to appoligize.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:53 pm
I'd say give him a warning. You can't really jump straight to banning him or anything. This is really his first offense for anything really.  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:54 pm
*Cough*Bull*Cough* Who wants cookies?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:55 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX
I'd say give him a warning. You can't really jump straight to banning him or anything. This is really his first offense for anything really.

Banning is Strike 2, he may at least deserve a strike 1 because of the sevarity of this  

Masumi H Dekata

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:59 pm
Masumi H Dekata
XxBlack_FlashxX

Banning is Strike 2, he may at least deserve a strike 1 because of the sevarity of this

Feel free to do so.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:59 pm
Masumi H Dekata
XxBlack_FlashxX

Banning is strike 3.
Strike 2 is character being death-godded if that is IRP
If its OOC stuff I go with a 2 day temp ban.

Irish-Sama

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:00 am
No banning is strike 3. suspension is strike 2.
Or its 3 strike your banned, idk how the 3 strike system goes, but it looks we all agree he has earned 1.

Who wants to tell him?  
Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces